Outbreak Review

vindicator: Outbreak
Released: Jul 23, 2009
Genre: Thrash Metal
Label: Self-released
Vindicator are a Thrash Metal band from England. Projecting awesome speedy music for all to hear, these are definitely a band worth checking out!
 4.9
 9.7
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Outbreak Reviewed by: Tomayo88, on june 05, 2012

Sound: Vindicator are a Thrash Metal band from England... Projecting awesome speedy music for all to hear, these are definitely a band worth checking out! They're influenced by bands like Sodom, Onslaught and Celtic Frost, which really shows in their music... However, Thin Lizzy are a big influence too, which probably shows because they did an awesome Thrashy cover of "Don't Believe A Word" on their latest EP "Undead In Leather"! Vindicator are definitely among the best up-and-coming bands in the UK right now, and I reckon they're going to go far! Line-up: Vermintide - vocals, guitars Dave Ingram - bass, vocals Chris Robertson - guitars Ryan Holohan - drums // 10

Lyrics: ZOMBIES! UNDEAD! KILLINGS! Yup, that pretty much describes the lyrical content for "Outbreak". It's clichd but done pretty well, which is good because bands that do clich things and do them badly are just annoying. Vindicator sure aren't! // 9

Overall Impression: I wish I heard of the band in time to purchase a solid copy of the EP, but alas I hadn't. Damn it. I was however able to download their discography for free via the band's Facebook page, and you can too, right here. This is definitely one of the best EPs I've heard in a long time... or ever!

// 10