All We Came As Romans Reviews:
we came as romans: We Came As Romanscompact discs
We Came As Romans: We Came As Romans

Released: Jul 24, 2015. Genre: Post-Hardcore, Alternative Rock, Metalcore. Label: Equal Vision, Spinefarm. Number Of Tracks: 10. Trading in their old metalcore style for a commercial metal accessibility, We Came As Romans' fourth album, "We Came As Romans," is mostly bland and unengaging.

POSTED: 08/05/2015 - 05:42 am

we came as romans: Tracing Back Rootscompact discs
We Came As Romans: Tracing Back Roots

Released: Jul 23, 2013. Genre: Metalcore. Label: Equal Vision, Nuclear Blast. Number Of Tracks: 11. This is the third album by the metalcore band, We Came As Romans, but with more clean vocals and more melody than their previous releases.

POSTED: 07/23/2013 - 07:11 am

we came as romans: Understanding What We've Grown To Becompact discs
We Came As Romans: Understanding What We've Grown To Be

Released: Sep 13, 2011. Genre: Metalcore, Post-Hardcore, Symphonic Metal, Electronica. Label: Equal Vision (North America), Nuclear Blast (Europe), We Are Unified (Australia). Number Of Tracks: 12. From the opening track "Mis//Understanding" to the closing title track "Understanding What We've Grown To Be", We Came As Romans deliver a great sophomore follow up to their 2009 debut "To Plant A Seed".

POSTED: 09/26/2011 - 08:52 am

we came as romans: To Plant A Seedcompact discs
We Came As Romans: To Plant A Seed

Released: Nov 3, 2009. Genre: Christian Hardcore, Screamo. Label: Equal Vision Records. Number Of Tracks: 10. With their first full-length record, We Came As Romans have shown themselves capable of producing sleek-sounding set of hardcore tracks.

POSTED: 11/09/2009 - 07:07 am