Chocolate And Cheese Review

ween: Chocolate And Cheese
Released: Sep 27, 1994
Genre: Rock
Styles: Alternative Pop/Rock, Indie Rock, Comedy Rock
A brilliant fusion of pop and gonzo humor, 1994's Chocolate and Cheese is arguably Ween's finest moment.
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
Chocolate And Cheese Reviewed by: unregistered, on march 21, 2005

Sound: This band is awesome but not many people know about them. They have recorded over 10 albums and all of them are good in there own way. This band doesn't stick by one "type" of music. They play everything from techno to rock to some country. If you like any type of music you will like these guys. They are a funny band but some songs are serious. This CD covers a very broad spectrum of musical styles. Some of the acoustic songs (Baby Bitch, Joppa Road, and What Deaner Was Talking About) are great songs that really show of there talent don't take my word for it though go and buy this CD. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics of this CD are both funny and smart. The lyrics just work, and they go well with the music. The singer of ween is a very good singer but sometimes doesn't show it off. He can sing many diefferent ways and has a wide vocal range. // 8

Overall Impression: Ween can't really be compared to any other bands, but you can hear some Beatles inspiration in there music. The most impressive songs on the album are Baby Bitch, Voodoo Lady, and Take Me Away. There are also good songs like Joppa Road, Roses Are Free, Hiv Song, and Spinal Menengitis. I love this CD because it is a good CD to listen to no matter what your mood. I don't even own this CD but my friend has it and everytime I listen to it I like it even more, go out and buy some ween CD's. // 10

More Ween reviews rating latest review
+ The Pod 9.4 03/14/2014