Astro-Creep: 2000 Review

white zombie: Astro-Creep: 2000
Release Date: Apr 11, 1995
Label: Geffen
Genres: Hard Rock, Alternative Pop/Rock, Heavy Metal, Alternative Metal
Following the belated surprise success of La Sexorcisto, Astro-Creep: 2000 carried the weight of high expectations, something that White Zombie was never familiar with before.
 Lyrics: 8.5
 9.1
 8.7
 9.4
Astro-Creep: 2000 Reviewed by: dimebag7, on february 07, 2006

Sound: This is a amazing trippy album, just like alot White/Rob Zombie albums. This album of acid metal, is terrific! Very crazy and trippy guitar riffs and solos. Kind of a more advanced and crazy Pink Floyd. // 8

Lyrics: The lyrics are almost satanic, and are very evil. Rob's voice is kinda distored on the tracks, and insane, you just can't desribe them. "We all go down for the sacrificial moment Crucifixion nails stain the bed of the holy" Electric Head - The Agony (Part 1). Yes there are two parts. "Breakneck speed get a violent spinal crack 'n back down to the chrome and feel the death wish attack'n" Electric Head - The Ecstacy (Part 2). // 8

Overall Impression: I think White Zombie is pretty impressive band. They gone through alot of guitarists, bassist, drummers and what not. Although, the band is over now, and rob does solo work, and makes movies. He just relased "The Devils Rejects" actually which is a good movie, so pick that up too. I love this album, it's a must buy! // 8

Astro-Creep: 2000 Reviewed by: unregistered, on september 26, 2006

Sound: This album is one my favorites. I love white Zombie, even though I didn't start listening to them 'til afetr they broke up (yeah I'm only 15) but still, this is my favorite album for them. apart from La Sexorsito, this album is much heavier and has much more industrial and grove metal in it. The sound is Hard to swallow at first, but after a while, you will love this album. All of the tracks have a good verity of riffs and sounds. The guitars, bass and drums are all ver fast and talented and the vocals are pretty intense. Some parts can be kinda wierd though. // 10

Lyrics: The first couple of times you hear the album, you may not understand the lyrics. After a little while, you sing along every time. Rob Zombie has a very interesting vocal style that some may or may not like. The lyrics are very complex, like in Super-Charger Heaven, and at some points hard to understand, such as I Zombie. Once you get more of chance, you should be good. // 9

Overall Impression: All and all, you should get this album. It really will get you pumped and you will definatly get your moneys worth. // 9

More White Zombie reviews rating latest review