Inspiration Review

artist: William Hung date: 09/26/2005 category: compact discs
William Hung: Inspiration
Released: April 6, 2004
Genre: Rock
Tones: Party/Celebratory, Carefree, Earnest, Silly, Exuberant, Cheerful, Happy, Playful, Fun, Energetic
Styles: Dance-Pop, Teen Idol, Teen Pop
 Lyrics: 1.5
 5.6
 8.2
Inspiration Reviewed by: henryt-bags, on september 26, 2005

Sound: Does this include the sound of his voice? Because it sucks! I was just listening to one of the best guitar intros ever (Hotel California), and then he starts singing. Aside from his voice, since most of the songs are cover songs (Bailamos, I Believe I Can Fly, YMCA etc.), the music is the same as the originals. // 3

Lyrics: Not much else to say here but that I hate his voice even more now than when I last said it. // 1

Overall Impression: I guess it was made for a laugh, and it was funny the first couple times, but then he just gets really, really annoying. Compared to other artists, it's crap. Compared to crap music from Hilary Duff, Hanson, 50 Cent, and White Stripes, it's crap. I really, really, really hope he doesn't have another album. I hope someone steals it soon. // 2

Inspiration Reviewed by: guitardude72565, on may 06, 2004

Sound: The sound of this album is average, mainly because they are sound and music from other artists with a different singer. The music styles of this album is mostly pop and some soft rock. William does remakes of songs such as: Hotel California , I Believe I Can Fly , YMCA and many others. // 6

Lyrics: The lyrics of this album are okay because as I said before they were written by other artists, but the way William Hung sings the songs and makes them sound terrible. // 2

Overall Impression: This album is not very good but the album was mostly made for humor (and it is funny) but William Hung is not a very talented singer. I would not reccomend this album if you are look for pure talent, but if you are in the mood for a laugh and you want to here a terrible singing even worse songs then I definetly reccomend this C.D. // 4

Comments