Urethra Chronicles Review

artist: blink 182 date: 12/23/2010 category: dvd
blink 182: Urethra Chronicles
Release Date: May 2, 2000
The film is a behind the scenes look at the band's history featuring their usual toilet humor. The documentary includes exclusive live performance footage and music videos.
 Content: 9
 Production Quality: 9
 9.7
 9.3
review (1) 2 comments vote for this dvd:
Urethra Chronicles Reviewed by: lshaddock, on december 23, 2010

Sound: Blink 182 probably the most famous pop punk band there is and ever will be made this DVD before they broke up(but now they are back together again, pheww). The urethra chronicles was made to show blink 182's humour of behind the scene and just simply the brilliance of the band. I think they made this DVD in memory of Scott the original drummer as it has a lot of footage of him on it but at the same time introducing a lot of Travis. Got this DVD and watched it many times as it is amazing. // 9

Content: The DVD has a quick interview with each of the band members, then it goes on to what they do behind the scenes along with gags and pranks the members play on each other. Also on the DVD it has a few music video's some live and some studio made(the one's you see on T.V and Youtube). I was very satisfied with the DVD's concert and was expexting less than what it got on the DVD so I was happy when I got it for just 99p of ebay. :) // 9

Production Quality: The production quality is fairly simple and uses a lot of amateur filming especially when they are fooling around but in some places in the DVD you can tell that a Pro has taken the shot due to the steadiness of the camera and the quality. The live music videos were better than I expected them to be, quality wise. // 9

Overall Impression: I have never watched a DVD quite like this, it is original and a definate must have for any pure Blink 182 lover. The most impressive thing on the whole DVD is everything but the music videos are probably the best. Love everything there is about the DVD except it is not long enough. If I lost this I would buy urethra chronicles 2 as I have not seen it yet and I am hoping to buy it soon. // 10

More Blink 182 reviews rating latest review