In Concert Review

6.9
 3.8
review (1) 2 comments vote for this dvd:
In Concert Reviewed by: powerlord, on april 01, 2006

Sound: Being a Cinderella fan in their heyday I bought this DVD for that very reason, there were no biographies or backstage passes imbedded in this DVD, no posters, no online site, just what you see is what you get, I'm OK with the no nonsense approach but some people might want more out of their money. // 5

Content: This is a live bootleg looking concert with all of their best on the track list which was very pleasing. The songs were played spot on instrumentally, with a few songs I have never heard from them. // 6

Production Quality: The shooting of this DVD was awful, someone from the crowd must have been picked with a camcorder! The sound was awful even in it's 5.1 setting, again someone in the crowd mixed this one. What more can I say. Probably one of the worst I've seen as far as production goes bar none. // 1

Overall Impression: The redeeming quality of this concert on DVD was the fact that I got a chance to see them when they were on top of their game having a blast doing their best songs. The worst thing on this DVD was the fact that the camera man put Tom Keifer (lead singer, guitars) in the spotlight most of the time, a solo would be going from the lead man and we'd still be looking at Tom doing much of nothing, only a drum solo, no blazing guitar solos, and more Tom all the way through, this show could have been called the Best Of Tom Keifer! I would not buy this again if it were stolen, I'd look for something else they have done first. // 3

Comments