One More Car, One More Rider Review

artist: eric clapton date: 01/05/2005 category: dvd
eric clapton: One More Car, One More Rider
Released: November 5, 2002
The video and audio is so crisp and clear that you will feel like you are at this show! This DVD has features many of Clapton's classics, blues standards, and a few selections from Reptile and Pilgrim.
 Content: 10
 9.3
 8.6
review (1) 3 comments vote for this dvd:
One More Car, One More Rider Reviewed by: CkY freak, on january 05, 2005

Sound: I am a huge Eric Clapton fan, and I love his music and guitar playing and lyrics. This DVD has all of Eric's best songs including Layla, Tears In Heaven, Cocain, Wonderful Tonight, Sunshine Of Your Love and She's Gone. I found myself watching this DVD over and over once I got it, loving every minute of it. // 10

Content: This is a live show over Eric Clapton and his touring band, including Andy Fairweather Low, Nathan East, and Billy Preston. I don't think he could of picked a better song list than this one. Here are the songs he performs on the DVD: 01. Key To The Highway 02. Reptile 03. Got You On My Mind 04. Tears In Heaven 05. Bell Bottom Blues 06. Change The World 07. My Father's Eyes 08. River Of Tears 09. Goin Down Slow 10. She's Gone 11. I Want A Little Girl 12. Badge 13. Hoochie Coochie Man 14. Have You Ever Loved A Woman? 15. Cocaine 16. Wonderful Tonight 17. Layla 18. Will It Go Round In Circles 19. Sunshine Of Your Love 20. Over The Rainbow // 10

Overall Impression: I also own Eric Clapton Unplugged and Sessions For Robert Johnson (check out my review for that on here too I forgot to log in so it's "unregistered") anyway this is a great DVD and you should check it out. I think the most impressive thing on this DVD to me was the way he plays, Eric is a heck of a guitar player and also has a good voice. I love everything about this DVD, theres nothing I don't like. If it were stolen or lost I would definately buy it again. If you like Eric Clapton I strongly suggest picking this DVD up. // 10

More Eric Clapton reviews rating latest review