The Young And The Hopeless Review

artist: good charlotte date: 03/22/2006 category: dvd
good charlotte: The Young And The Hopeless
Release Date: October 1, 2002
On the DVD there are interviews with the gang, short concerts, and more. Some of there concert songs featured on the DVD are tacky but funny.
 Content: 7
 Production Quality: 7
 5.8
 4.6
review (1) 28 comments vote for this dvd:
The Young And The Hopeless Reviewed by: Swinger, on march 22, 2006

Sound: Good Charlotte DVD was pretty awesome on a dual disc that they had on thier CD. They had pretty good sound effect as far as I could hear. Some of there "home making" sucked but nevertheless I think that you should check it out. Many people don't think that GC has the ultimate talent to persuade more and more people to get in their music but I do think this DVD albulm did show a little of their creative side. // 6

Content: On the DVD there are interviews with the gang, short concerts, and more. Some of there concert songs featured on the DVD are tacky but they sure made me laught. There is this menu that you can refer to to hear a selected songs from the DVD. Is also included the old band member Chris. Personally I think they could have done better but considering they have little minds it didn't work out. // 7

Production Quality: When you first turn the dvd on there is this singing type of introduction company that leads you straight to the main menu. Some technology tricks were good but they weren't the best. Some parts you can tell that they cut or added. GC's hit songs apperared as the disc theme songs all the way through the DVD. // 7

Overall Impression: This albulm surle dosen't compare to maybe system of a down stuff but it surley overshadows New found Glory. I personally think that GC has their ups and downs but somehow they pull it off. I loved seeing joel's face on the DVD considering that he's my dream husband. I hated it when they put some anonymous boys on the DVD talking crap (maybe it was a mistake or something). I wouldn't say that this dvd was awsome but I do find my self watching it over again, but if it were lost I wouldn't bother trying to go out and get another one unless if I missed watching it, which I doubt! // 8

More Good Charlotte reviews rating latest review