Arsenal Of Megadeth Review

artist: megadeth date: 03/22/2007 category: dvd
megadeth: Arsenal Of Megadeth
Release Date: March 21, 2006
The DVD is basically the Chronology of Megadeth, through various TV clips as well as music videos and commercial spots. It's a very interesting DVD because even though it clocks in at close to 3 hours for both discs total, it doesn't at all seem like you spent 3 hours watching it.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 10
 9.4
 9.8
review (1) 21 comments vote for this dvd:
Arsenal Of Megadeth Reviewed by: Peace Sells, on march 22, 2007

Sound: Well I always liked Megadeths sound and this DVD has all of Megadeth's videos from the earliest video Peace Sells to the last one they made or at least the last one featured on the disc Insomnia. The thrash sound of Megadeth comes out perfectly in this DVD. The rhythm and lead guitars on the videos are clear as day but the live videos of them in concert aren't the best but still good quality. // 9

Content: This DVD contains all of the Megadeth videos, some interviews, a couple of live songs and some other Megadeth stuff. I'm only going to name the music videos list. 01. Peace Sells 02. Wake Up Dead 03. In My Darkest Hour 04. Anarchy In The UK 05. No More Mr. Nice Guy 06. Holy Wars... The Punishment Due 07. Hangar 18 08. Go To Hell 09. Symphony Of Destruction 10. Skin O' My Teeth 11. High Speed Dirt 12. Foreclosure Of A Dream 13. Sweating Bullets 14. Train Of Consequences 15. A Tout Le Monde 16. Reckoning Day 17. Trust 18. Almost Honest 19. A Secret Place 20. Insomnia I could have made a couple of mistakes but anyway besides the music videos there is lots of stuff but I don't have the time to name them out but I recommend you buy it, it's definitly worth it. // 10

Production Quality: I don't know much about production quality but the quality seems to be very good that's why I gave it 10 but the videos even the oldest ones are great looking, it looks like they spend some time reviving the video quality and they definitly look great. Great job by the producers. // 10

Overall Impression: Well I honestly could not pick this DVD over Metallica: The Videos or the opposite way around but I love both so I could never pick but honestly there's much more in Arsenal Of Megadeth. I love this DVD is great I love it and I would buy it insantly if it was stolen or broken. I think it's the best Megadeth DVD out of them all in my opinion so buy this DVD you won't regret it. The most impressive thing about it is I can watch it over and over again. // 10

More Megadeth reviews rating latest review
+ That One Night: Live In Buenos Aires 8.9 08/25/2010