Return Of The Champions Review

artist: queen date: 07/01/2006 category: dvd
queen: Return Of The Champions
Release Date: November 1, 2005
This DVD features Queen's concert with Paul Rogers playing in the Hallam FM Arena in Sheffield. Queen still has thier music style as they all were rocking the arena like they always have.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 10
 9.5
 9.8
 9.1
review (1) 7 comments vote for this dvd:
Return Of The Champions Reviewed by: KeViNp, on july 01, 2006

Sound: Queen in my opinion is one of the best rock bands ever. They have the features of opera style vocals along with kicking drums and an awesome guitar role. This features Queen's concert with Paul Rogers playing in the Hallam FM Arena in Sheffield. Queen still has thier music style as they all were rocking the arena like they always have. // 10

Content: This DVD features 27 songs all played in The Hallam FM Arena inluding We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, Bohemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites The Dust, Fat Bottomed Girls, and more! It even includes a wicked awesome guitar solo by Brian May. I was very satisfied with the songs. It even includes A bonus track of Queen playing "Imagine" in Hyde Park, London, England. // 10

Production Quality: Like all live concerts this was flashy. A lot of different color hues and shades were used throughout the entire concert. The most trendy thing I thought of this DVD was when the video screen showed Freddie Mercury playing Bohemian Rhapsody and the rest of the band left played along with him. // 10

Overall Impression: This concert compares to nothing I've seen with it's production techniques and that it was an indoor show with at least 80,000 people. The most impressive thing I thought on this DVD was Bohemian Rhapsody when Freddie's video played along with the band. I loved just about everything on this DVD except the fact Paul Rogers adds too much in his vocals. If it were stolen or lost I would buy it again for how greatly put together it is. // 9

More Queen reviews rating latest review
+ Queen Rock Montreal & Live Aid 9.1 12/12/2008