Three Days Grace Review

artist: three days grace date: 10/28/2005 category: dvd
three days grace: Three Days Grace
Release Date: July 22, 2003
The DVD is a nice addition, as it features all three of their current music videos, with making-of features (Raab Himself, of "Jackass" fame even shows up during the "Just Like You" shoot) and plenty of live footage, the highlight of which being their acoustic set for Rolling Stone.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 8
 7.9
 9.3
 6.4
review (1) 4 comments vote for this dvd:
Three Days Grace Reviewed by: fox69, on october 28, 2005

Sound: I really like Three Days Grace and I was happy to hear they made a DVD. They released it in late 2004 and I got it in march 0f 2005. They band is has a really original sound and I really liked their CD and this DVD is a must for the collector. A very good original band. // 9

Content: The DVD has a lot of content on it. It has all three of their music vdeos from their debut album from 2003. The videos are "(I Hate) Everything About You," "Just Like You," and "Home." It also has a lot of live footage from concerts in Brazil. It has acousticall versions of a few of their songs, "Drown," "Just Like You," "Wake Up" and "(I Hate) Everything About You." It has behind-the-scenes footage of their video sets and a bit of them just dinkin around in the bus. This DVD also had a unreleased track called "Are You Ready" which was cool because it gives you a bit of a preview of what some of their new stuff will sound like. // 10

Production Quality: The quality of this DVD was pretty good. They had background music playing all the time and the menu was very easy to use and identify. The only sour part was some of the parts where the band was just screwin around. The footage was a little choppy at parts and the sound was sometimes off but that because it was all done on cam corder so it's understandable. // 8

Overall Impression: I'm a loyal 3DG fan and I like the way they put this together. The highlight was probably seeing the whole video for "(I Hate) Everything About You." I had never seen the whole video in its entirety and I am glad I did. I love it that from what I see, we have a good Canadian band that will stay around for a long time. // 10

More Three Days Grace reviews rating latest review