Top DBZ Guitars Reviews:
DBZ Guitars: Bird Of PreyElectric Guitars
DBZ Guitars: Bird Of Prey

I have played a lot of guitars but this is by far the best it just feels right in my hands and when you first open the case it just shines and your just like HELL YEA!

POSTED: 08/23/2010 - 04:38 am

8.9
 All DBZ Guitars Reviews:
DBZ Guitars: Halcyon DarkSideElectric Guitars
DBZ Guitars: Halcyon DarkSide

This thing is a beast. So much guitar for so little. Any experienced player can tell you that this is a steal of a deal.

POSTED: 11/14/2013 - 03:03 am

8.5
DBZ Guitars: VenomElectric Guitars
DBZ Guitars: Venom

Overall impression is fantastic. Suits my music style, looks awesome, sounds great even if I would rather have blackouts in it, the difference in the pick ups make it more versatile than the Ibanez I have.

POSTED: 05/24/2013 - 03:21 am

7.9
DBZ Guitars: Halcyon GXElectric Guitars
DBZ Guitars: Halcyon GX

You could put EMGs into a guitar made of plywood and it will still do the one sound they were built for; METAL! That's all I want.

POSTED: 05/10/2012 - 03:25 am

5.9
DBZ Guitars: Cavallo ST-FRElectric Guitars
DBZ Guitars: Cavallo ST-FR

I play mostly Melodic Death Metal and a bit of Thrash Metal; this guitar has some fairly good sounds for that.

POSTED: 10/28/2011 - 06:35 am

DBZ Guitars: Barchetta Eminent FRElectric Guitars
DBZ Guitars: Barchetta Eminent FR

The DBZ Barchetta has a rich, full sound for my metal and rock ventures. This guitar and pickup combo does a great job of smoothing out the tone of the guitar while keeping true to a great dynamic variance from the player.

POSTED: 10/03/2011 - 06:48 am

8.4
DBZ Guitars: Barchetta ST-FRElectric Guitars
DBZ Guitars: Barchetta ST-FR

I'm usually not a fan of guitars with a Floyd Rose but I've gotta say, this guitar has changed my opinion on them.

POSTED: 09/28/2011 - 03:49 am

8.5
DBZ Guitars: BoleroElectric Guitars
DBZ Guitars: Bolero

This thing is incredibly versatile. It will do anything you want it to. Every harmonic shines beautifully, and it sounds quite a bit less muddled than my Epiphone Les Paul.

POSTED: 09/08/2011 - 05:14 am