Genesis Deluxe Review

manufacturer: Epiphone date: 08/05/2004 category: Electric Guitars
Epiphone: Genesis Deluxe
On the rhythm setting the guitar provides a full rich sounding tone.
review (1) user comments vote for this gear:
Genesis Deluxe Reviewed by: unregistered, on august 05, 2004

Features: - Made in 1979 in the USA. - 22 maple frets. - Laminated top. - Dark sunburst finish. - Cutaway. - String-thru body. - Active electronics. - Volume, tone, Rhythm, treble. - Non locking tuners. // 8

Sound: It suits my music style very well since I have such a broad taste in music ranging from classic rock to nu metal. I am using a Marshall half stack with a Boss Metal Zone pedal. On the rhythm setting the guitar provides a full rich sounding tone. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: I found no technical problems whatsoever while playing this guitar. // 8

Reliability & Durability: This guitar has been played live and vigorously for over twenty years and it still tears apart the competition. // 10

Overall Impression: I play a vast variety of music and te guitar is a perfect match. I have benn playng for about 5 years and the only guitar I have owned that has outperformed this one is my Gibson Les Paul Classic. My favorite feature is the deep sunburst finish of the guitar. If I had to criticize it I'd have to say that itr is too heavy for long live sessions. The only thing I wish it had is a whammy bar. // 8

More Epiphone reviews rating category latest review
+ Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom-7 8 Electric Guitars 11/18/2015
+ Ltd. Ed. Brendon Small "Thunderhorse" Explorer 7.2 Electric Guitars 10/28/2015
+ Goth 1958 Explorer 8.4 Electric Guitars 10/17/2015