LTD DV-200 Review

8.8
 9.5
review (1) 12 comments vote for this gear:
LTD DV-200 Reviewed by: yeller56, on november 15, 2012

Features: Dave Mustaine has lent his name to the new guitar for LTD, the affordable DV-200. Based on the popular DV-8 model introduced last year, the DV-200 offers a similar V body style in a bolt-on maple neck and basswood body design. // 10

Sound: I play alot of metal so it suites me fine I played it in a 120 watt crate and it was godlike but at home on my 20 watt I wasn't too great. It had no buzzes when I came close to the computer which was really nice. I used the chorus ensemble ce-5 pedal and a jackhammer h-1 and overall it was nice I love all of the sound. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: DV-200 was flawless and made with 100% care, why? Because LTD ESP made it thats why. Everything seems there even a lifetime warranty if you f--k it up. // 10

Overall Impression: If you playing metal it made for you, I've only been playing for a yearz but seriously I'm obcessed. I have a M-55 and I play my friends guitar which is an MH-50, compared to these two guitars the DV-200 has better sound but is still hard to play sitting down. If someone had stole this guitar I would seriously beat they're ass I spent 3 weeks working my ass off for it, and plus it's sexy. So in a nutshell, the DV-200 is great lead guitar for metal, I would recommend it for live play only though cause its hard to play sitting down. // 8

More ESP reviews rating category latest review
+ LTD Xtone PC-2-12 9 Electric Guitars 11/12/2014