LTD H-1000 Deluxe Review

manufacturer: ESP date: 11/15/2012 category: Electric Guitars
ESP: LTD H-1000 Deluxe
This set-neck screamer wears an eye-popping flamed maple top on its mahogany body and is armed with EMG-81 pickups (in black) or Seymour Duncan JB/59s (in amber).
 Action, Fit & Finish: 8.4
 Features: 8.8
 8.4
 8.7
reviews (5) 23 comments vote for this gear:
LTD H-1000 Deluxe Reviewed by: SMK626, on november 15, 2012

Purchased from: Sam Ash

Features: This was made in 04' and was made in Korea. It has 24 XJ fret on a rosewood fret board with a beautiful abolone flag inlay and abolone/pearl binding that feels great on the hands. It's a Trans. Red with a beeautiful quilted maple finish and a abolone/pearl binding around the whole body. Les paul type of body to it, just a bit smaller and thinner. It has a Tone-Pros 2 peice bridge. 2 EMG 81 Active pickups that fit perfectly with its style. It has 2 Volume, and 1 Tone and a 3 way toggle. It has sperzel locking tuners that keep it in great tune and made it ready to shred out of the box. No complains on its features at all, it has beauty and versitility. // 10

Sound: I play lots of music, ranging from classical (Antonio Vivaldi) to Classic rock (Led Zeppelin) to thrash (Metallica) to metal (Children Of Bodom). This guitar really fits them all. I play it through a Mashall DSL100. It's EMG's produce a really rich tone that is pleasing on clean and agressive on distortion. It fits many styles but cant really hit that old school Hendrix, Clapton kind of Strat sound. Another problem is harmonics come easy but seem to have small sustain within them. And last I just wish EMG's didn't need batteries. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar is great out of the box. Everything were as described, expect it came with 81/81 instead of 60/81 but I prefer it that way anyway. Everything was perfect from the box, just a slight tune and I was loving it. Yet it did come with one flaw being it had a slight hairline scratch near the pickups. // 9

Reliability & Durability: This guitar is played by many people famous people live and can withstand a lot of abuse, expecially the abuse I put on when I play a show. The hardware color starts to fade in prob 8 month or so depending on how much you play. I'm loosing it at the spot where I palm mute. Everywhere else its perfectly fine. The paint is tough as hell, I actually stupidly dropped if before, I had a scratch but nothing chipped off and it was on concrete. I can depend on it anyday, I use it as my main guitar on stage. It was my guitar I used for my first ever gig and it handled great gig after gig, practice after practice. // 9

Overall Impression: Overall it fits every style expect that twag sound you can only get out of Strat. I've been playing for some time now and I play this baby through a Line 6 PODXT Live to expand a evil more killer tone. I just wish I got to check the product before buying, the hairline scratch always stook in my head. If this was stolen. I wouldn't buy another, I would steal it back and kill the guy. I love it for its tone and looks, both killer, I dont like its low sustain harmonics and the fact that EMG's are battery powered, my fav thing about it is the sperzel locking tuners. It makes it easy to change strings and switch tunnings. This guitar is a def. buyer. Worth every penny. // 9

LTD H-1000 Deluxe Reviewed by: unregistered, on november 15, 2012

Features: This guitar was actually a prize I won as a result of buying a different guitar from this supplier. I'd never played or owned and ESP/LTD guitar but I knew they had a great reputation, so I thought this was a great chance to get one. Mine is the black version of the LTD Deluxe H-1000 which is the mid-level model of the ESP Horizon. All the specs are available on the ESP web site so I won't bother going into that. Overall this is a very nice guitar but I was a little disspointed with a few of the features, namely the EMG active pickups and the limitations of the 3 way selector Switch. The overall look of the guitar is very appealing visually, with the abalone and white binding really contrasting against the high gloss black finish. The offset abalone inlay fret markers are also a nice variation which distinguishes this guitar from "the pack." // 6

Sound: The sound of this guitar was its most dissapointing feature for me due to it's lack of quality tone. It has plenty of sustain and resonance but the notes just didn't seem to sing or ring true like on other guitars I have. I've never been a fan of active pickups and the H-1000 has two EMG 81 active pickups which unfortunatley I think really detract from the overall quality of this instrument. I know active pickups are supposed to have better dynamic repsonse and more "life" than standard passive pickups but to my ears they fell well short of the mark in this case and I think these are the weak link in this guitar. In the neck position the sound was relatively flat and dull with very little dynamics or genuine warmth in it at all. The bridge position was similar with very little noticable difference in the brightness or tone which you would expect from the bridge pickup. I play through a DigiTech GNX4 and use a Marshall poweramp and straight quad for amplification. I really couldn't find a decent tone from this guitar in the neck or bridge position regardless of the amount of "tweaking" I did on the GNX4. Clean or dirty - the tone's just not there! I'm actually in the process of replacing the EMGs with Seymour Duncans Jazz and JB pickups which I have used before in other guitars and found to be incredibly responsive and suited to just about anything. // 4

Action, Fit & Finish: The setup of the guitar itself overall is very good. It had a fairly low action from the factory setup but I had it adjusted professionaly and now it is spot on - super slick and super quick. This is a very nicely balanced guitar and has a very familiar, comfortable feel to it as soon as you pick it up and start to play. The extended access of the neck joint allows for easy reach right up to the 24th fret on the low E. The overall "look" of the guitar is very pleasing and the abalone binding on the body and fretboard inlays are a real standout feature, giving it just that little something extra to make it stand out against other guitars. The sperzel tuners are a new concept to me but seem to keep the guitar in tune incredibly well. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I don't think this guitar would have any problems being used as a regular work horse for a performing artist. The body's finish looks like it could withstand countless hours of work and handle the odd knock that comes with regular gigging. The hardware in general is top rate allthough I am replacing the factory installed 3-way Switch with a 5 way selector to allow coil tapping with the new Seymour Duncan pickups. I have also replaced the strap locks for Schallers but that is because I insist on them on any guitar I own, but the originals would do fine. Given the ease of string replacement and the robustness of this guitar you could easily play a gig relying soley on this one without a backup. // 8

Overall Impression: My main style of music is pop/rock which will suit this guitar well (once the pickups and selector Switch are changed). Straight out of the box I think this guitar is left wanting a little. It didn't have any "personality" at all and just seemed to be very middle of the road. However having said that, it is a solid, reliable and very playable axe with a decent quality finish - you could do a lot worse for the dollars. My favourite features on this guitar are the high gloss black with abalone binding finish and it's incredibly comfortable and familiar feel. I think with better suited pickups and more flexibility in the pickup switching this will be a great guitar. I would definitely replace this guitar if it were stolen but only if the pickups and Switch configuration were changed. With a little work - a definite keeper! // 8

LTD H-1000 Deluxe Reviewed by: ESP_Shreder, on november 15, 2012

Purchased from: guitar center (used)

Features: This ESP has a lot of features that any metal fan will absolutely adore! There are 3 model's out there. All of which are identical except the color scheme. My color scheme has gold plated tuners, bridge and knobs with a golden color to it. Others include zebra stripe pickups and gold or black hardware. The guitar is made in Korea, not a good sign, but yet it is nearly identical to the ESP horizon. This guitar has 24 frets on a 25.5 scale. The tone pro's locking bridge has graphite to keep the strings on and a graphite nut. The controls are simplistic, a 3 way Switch, 1 tone and 1 volume knob. The tuners are meant for metal. The locking sperzel tuners keep this thing in amazingly good tone even on dropped tunings. I was particulary picky about what I wanted in a guitar and this had it. The wood rocked, the neck was super slim and fast, adn the ahrdware was grade A. // 10

Sound: This guitar suits my style very very well. I like thrash metal adn death metal. I play other various forms of metal, but yet on teh neck pickup I can get a decent humbucker blues sound for stuff like As bold as Love and so on. The best msuic for this beast is that of thrash metal speed metal. My model has the JB and 59' Duncan's in it and they have yet to let me down. The tone can get pretty bright but can also get VERY dull. I like a tinny sound so EMG's would be better, but they can get close to that of an 81 if tuned right and the proper amp and settings on the amp. I play this on very high distortion adn it is very crisp. I can take full advantage of palm mutes. The guitar itself has relatively low noise, although it does not like ebing too close to my mointer for explainable reasons. The guitar has somewhat of a limited variety, but can cover most spectrums if nessesary. The most flexibily comes in the metal spectrum obviously. The sound overall is rich and crisp. I use an Line 6 spider 212 and can get some very good tone from it. The wattage is overkill for a bedroom, but yet it is an amazing amplifier for $400ish. The two are a good combination, in my opinion. Tone really comes down to personally preference once you reach anything above a $50 or 60 pickup, but this is what I want, although a bit better cutoff would be nice, but I think that is the amplifiers fault. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: I really cannot say how well it was set up from the factory because I bought it used and I ahd the guitars at guitar center adjust the truss rod and the bridge. The screws came oxidized on mine, but that is due to time, but it's odd to me for Switch screws to oxidize in just a few years as bad as they did. The guitar is beautiful otehrwise and the inlay IS amazing! The pickups need a bit of tuning to your preference. Would have given a 10, but the unusual oxidization bothers me. They will be replaced shortly. // 9

Reliability & Durability: This guitar is pretty damn reliable as far as I am concerned. The pot's wear out after 3 years or so. Mine are starting to crackle. The hardware seems like it will last. The usual thigns need to be adjusted over time like the input jack. I would use this at a gig without a backup. I'd worry about the strings breaking before the guitar itself. It has bee dropped a few times by the previous owner and nothign happened to it. The finish will knock your socks off! The finish is amazing. It will never flake off and never wear off. There are piant cracks on the pinstriping, and some other paint cracks, but I think taht was due to the previous owners misuse. The cracks are normal for 3 years, but yet anyhting liek taht disturbs me. Note it is the paint and not the gelcoat. It is under the surface, not on the surface. // 9

Overall Impression: This guitar is amazing for metal if your looking for anythign beside black. I have been playing for almost 2 years, but yet I practice every day and have studied a lot of music theory and take private lessons. I do not regret my decision buying this guitar. Used, it was a steal and I would most definitely replace this guitar. It is a guitar you can play day to day unlike some radical design. I compared it to amny other guitars. When I picked it up, I was wowed at it's tone and it's neck action. I immediately feel in love with it but could not pay $800 for it, so I got it used for 1/2 of that. I haev compared this to Ibanez rg's, all fo the schecters and some jacksons. Jacksons are not reliable, the RG broke within 2 months (tone knob) and the Schecter's neck was a pain in the ass to play. Those are what I played along with every other damn ESP under $600 or so and this rocked them all. // 10

LTD H-1000 Deluxe Reviewed by: alexbeattie88, on november 15, 2012

Purchased from: sam ash

Features: Set-Thru Construction 25.5" Scale Mahogany Body Maple Neck Rosewood Fingerboard 42mm Earvana Compensated Nut Thin U Neck Contour 24 XJ Frets Black Nickel Hardware ESP Locking Tuners Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge EMG 81 (B) / 85 (N) Active p.u. Finish: BLK // 10

Sound: I play in a metal core band and this guitar definatly gets the job done and then some. I am using a Line 6 spiderr for head through a Marshall 300 watt celestion loaded stereo cab, and it sounds amazing. For having active pick ups there is literally zero noise or feed back which is awesome. I'm using ghs boomers when it comes to strings and they are working out really well. The guitar has a very bright tone, but for sweeps and tapping I Switch to my neck pick up.this guitar is so versatile it could literaly be used for any style of music. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: To my surpise stright out of the box everything was fantastic. The intonation was spot. The pick ups sounded so good from factory setting that I have just left them there. As far as defects go there are zero. The action from the box is amazing. I was very impressed. This guitar made me a life time ESP customer. When it comes to the hard ware its all top notch stuff, and I have not had one problem yet. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I put this guitar through hell every night on stage and it barely even goes out of tune. This guitar is definatly tough. The only problem I have had is with the strap buttons. Because I do guitar spins and all kinds of crazy stuff (I literaly through this guitar around lol) the top strap button came loose after a few weeks but that was an easy fix followed by a high quility strap and strap locks. // 10

Overall Impression: Overall there is nothing I would change about this guitar. It is versitle, tough and reliable. I would not choose any other guitar unless it was built by my self.I play metal for the most part but I also play anything from jazz to classical guitar, and this guitar needs no adjustments at all to go between playing styles. // 10

LTD H-1000 Deluxe Reviewed by: MrFlibble, on november 15, 2012

Features: The version I'm reviewing is the 2010 version of the H-1001 (hardtail model). I bought mine through some special contacts but in the interest of fairness I shall review this as if I had paid around a thousand pounds, the average price for one of the older H-1000s in a store. I've had this guitar for two weeks now so I believe I have experienced almost everything that it is capable of. This guitar was made in Korea, sometime in the last two months of 2009. It is part of the ESP-LTD Deluxe line. It has ESP/LTD's Horizon body style (super-Strat) with a new headstock design for 2010. The Horizon body has a carved top and a very deep rear body contour, much deeper than the contours I have seen on any type of Strat or super-Strat before. That is the main difference between this and the MH-1000 models; the MH has a much shallower, more traditional Strat style rear body contour than this H model has. The neck on this guitar has the ESP 'thin u' neck contour, which is thicker and rounder than a super-thin Ibanez Wizard neck but still slimmer than an average Fender or '60s Gibson neck. It has a mahogany body, maple neck and a rosewood fretboard. The neck is ESP's 'set-through' design, meaning it is a set neck but has most of the neck heel carved away, providing the full fret access that a neck-through design gives while keeping the warmer tone of a set neck. This guitar is 25.5" scale with 24 frets, which ESP list as being 'XJ' (extra jumbo). The fretwire feels about as high as you get on modern Fender American guitars but about as wide as the fretwire on most Gibson guitars; overall it is slightly smaller than the truely 'jumbo' fretwire used by companies such as Ibanez but it is still slightly bigger than most medium sizes. The neck also features a tilt-back headstock for better tuning stability, ESP's own locking tuners and an Earvana compensated nut, ensuring every note is perfectly in tune. The body features two EMG active humbucking pickups, an 81 (ceramic) in the bridge and an 85 model (Alnico V I believe) in the neck. There is a battery box in the back of the guitar. Controls consist of a 3-way blade style switch, a master volume control and a master tone control. The bridge is a locking TonePros tune-o-matic with a string-through design. Large strap buttons complete the hardware. The finish on this one is solid gloss black polyurethane all over with black plastic parts, black nickel hardware and the usual black/cream/black/abalone/cream binding that most of the LTD Deluxe range have. Fretboard inlays consist of small offset abalone squares, a large mother of pearl block with the model name ('H-1001') at the 12th fret and the usual white dots on the side. The poly finish is quite thick. No additional accessories of any kind came with my guitar, although it did come with a fresh battery, new strings and a decent set-up courtesy of ESP. Overall, everything you would expect from a heavy metal-orientated super-Strat: flawless fret access, powerful active pickups, a fairly simple control layout and overall design with a fast neck. Premium features like the compensated nut, locking tuners and TonePros bridge really make this guitar stand out above other super-Strats in the same sort of price bracket. It doesn't have any really fancy tricks up its sleeve but it has all the essentuals. Don't forget there is also a model with a Floyd Rose. For around the 1000 mark, you can't ask for much more, even if it is a touch predictable. // 8

Sound: I play an odd mixture of mid-'60s British style blues (e.g. very early Fleetwood Mac), modern pop-rock and pop-punk (e.g. Paramore), late '80s and early '90s arena rock (e.g. Bon Jovi), some classic rock (e.g. early Aerosmith) and modern hard rock/post-grunge (e.g. Foo Fighters), although I mostly bought this guitar to satisfy my random love for gothic and symphonic metal (e.g. Within Temptation). I'm currently running through a Peavey Windsor Head and Marshall 1936-v 2x12 cab. With this guitar I have been using a Boss delay, a Dunlop wah and an EHX octave generator; I usually use an overdrive pedal and an EQ pedal too but with this guitar I have yet to need them. The H-1001 has managed to fit in to all of the above styles of music almost perfectly. This is the first guitar I've found where without touching the amp, without using pedals, I can go from a sterile modern metal tone to a surprisingly warm classic rock or blues tone using just the guitar's two basic controls, something I don't usually associate with active pickups. I believe this may be due to the H-1001's set neck design with the warm mahogany body, compared to most super-Strats which have neck-through designs with lots of rock maple. The neck pickup in particular (EMG 85) is proving to be one of the most flexible pickups I've come across, at least it is in this guitar. My amp isn't known for cleaning up too well (in fact there are many people who will say that a Peavey Windsor isn't capable of clean tones at all) but this guitar manages it, even with the gain control well past the halfway mark this guitar still manages to clean up and radically alter its tone. The bridge pickup is just a touch too brittle-sounding for some uses, but with the tone control rolled back a little it becomes at the least highly usable, even if it's not entirely perfect. This guitar sustains fairly well, though you're not going to get any legendary Spinal Tap sustain out of it. With dead-average gain, flat EQ, no compression, no effects and no vibrato, this guitar will hold a fretted note for around six seconds. With additional vibrato and the amp cranked a touch more, a fretted note will last around eight or nine seconds. Open notes last considerably longer of course. Pretty good considering this isn't exactly made out of the highest grade wood. The best tones I've gotten out of this have been gothic metal, modern hard rock and grunge tones, though I have been very pleasantly surprised by the pop-punk sort of tones I've been able to get out of it too. For blues and classic rock it manages to be acceptable. The bridge tone has a lot of power behind it without becoming too booming and muddy and the neck tone is shockingly smooth and also highly responsive by neck standards, with harmonics leaping out just as easily as when using the bridge. The middle selection (both pickups together) is a little more limited as it isn't quite as smooth as the neck and not quite as precise as the bridge, but especially when going for classic rock tones it works very well with the tone control rolled back just a touch. The volume and tone controls are great in their own right. They are the smoothest I've found on any guitar and unlike many volume and tone controls, they have a constant, even effect as you turn them down. Lots of guitars have control pots which sound great at 10, make a big difference at 0 and have maybe one other tone somewhere in the middle, but for most of their sweep they do nothing. That isn't the case with these controls. The volume control lowers the guitar's output very smoothly and evenly and unlike with passive pickups, the active pickups ensure that you don't lose treble as you turn the volume down, you get the same tone and response all the way through the control's range, only the output changes. The tone control is much the same, it very cleanly rolls off the higher treble frequencies with no sudden 'jumps' in tone. Neither control crackles or pops and both are stiff enough that you can't accidentally knock them far out of position but at the same time they are just loose enough that you can casually turn them with a single finger. The Earvana compensated nut deserves a special mention. This genius invention ensures your guitar is better intonated along the whole length of the neck, meaning each note, especially towards the first few frets, will be more accurately in-tune than on a guitar with a regular nut. It actually took a while to get used to, as having used guitars with regular nuts for so long I found the new, more accurate notes to sound almost wrong, but once I got past that it really became a joy to work with. Chords in particular ring out clearer and more accurately than I've experienced with any other guitar. If you're a hardcore blues or classic rock player then you would want to look elsewhere, but for any metal or modern rock tone this guitar is perfect and it is just about usable for more Vintage tones if you just want to dabble. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: This is where the guitar really loses marks. The actual construction is fine; everything is in the right place, everything has been accurately drilled, routed and fitted. The nut is very, very fractionately off to one side, but it can't be off by more than dare I say .20mm (checking it against a .50mm pick, the pick was easily more than twice the size of the nut's misplacement). The set-up (performed by ESP) is perfect in every regard; string height, pickup height, neck relief, bridge height, nothing needed to be adjusted. The actual finish, however, leaves a lot to be desired. You would think that they would take more care over the details of an instrument that carries the name 'Deluxe'. As it is, there are flaws everywhere. The multi-ply binding, which is one of the features exclusive to the LTD Deluxe series, is in a very sorry state. I have never seen binding smudged before, but there it is - the cream layers in particular are clearly damaged in several areas, bleeding into the black layers at times and discoloured in other parts. The clear coat of the finish is the worst offender. On the top edges of the headstock, the clear top coat hasn't been smoothed properly; on the side of the neck (top side closest to the player) there is a small dip in the clear coat where the finish wasn't sprayed on evenly; at the end of the fretboard the finish is built up too thickly on one corner. On the other corner of the fretboard's end there's no finish at all, just the bare wood. At first I assumed this was a chip that had happened after the guitar was finished, however on closer inspection the wood is covered by the clear top coat, so this isn't a chip, this is just a sloppy finish. There also seems to be some left over masking tape caught under the nut. None of these problems effect the tone or feel of the guitar in terms of regular play, but it is still annoying that they're there. For a guitar from a so-called 'Deluxe' series and that carries a price tag around 1000, I expected a much, much tighter, cleaner finish. Worth mentioning too are the controls. The volume control is placed right in the natural path of the player's hand, meaning any even slightly aggressive strum will result in you smacking the bottom of your hand or your little or ring fingers against the volume control. This isn't a problem with this particular guitar, this is more of a general flaw with ESP's entire Horizon design. The tip of the 3-way Switch also kept coming loose the first few times I played this guitar. This was fixed by simply taking the tip off, rotating it 180 degrees and putting it back on - it's now stuck on nice and tightly. These sorts of things seem to be a very common problem with guitars from Korea, Mexico, China, etc, so I'm not going to mark it down too harshly for that. The other finish problems though, it definitely needs to be marked harshly for. Sure they don't have any bearing on the sound or playability but this is a 1000 guitar we're talking about, they should at least be able to get the top coat right. // 4

Reliability & Durability: I've yet to use this guitar in a live situation but I have absolute Faith it would hold up to whatever the road could throw at it. For all of its cosmetic flaws, ultimately this guitar is built very solidly. Each piece of hardware and every element of the electronics are fitted perfectly and show no signs of giving out. The tuners are really fantastic, I didn't know what to expect from ESP's own brand tuners but these seem as good as any after market major brand of tuner. The strap buttons in particular are great. I had bought my usual Schaller straplocks to install, however having lived with the stock strap buttons for a couple of weeks now I see no need to replace them. They're fitted solidly and they're pretty big. Considering how hard it was just to get the strap on them, I'd be amazed if the strap ever came close to falling off. Of course I'd never use it without a backup, you should never play without a backup. Additionally because it uses active pickups, you need to pay attention to your battery level. Although one 9v battery will last quite a long time (EMG claim around 3000 hours for a guitar with two active pickups), if you are playing with a lot of distortion it can be hard to tell when the battery starts to run low. Basic care and just paying attention to your gear takes care of this problem though. The finish, as sloppy as it is, is at least very thick. For a really organic tone with passive pickups I greatly prefer a thin nitro finish, but with active pickups the thick poly finish that this guitar has is fine and really seems like it will last. I've alreayd accidentally knocked it a couple of times and it's not showing any scratches or dents. // 9

Overall Impression: In terms of the feel and sound I am blown away by this guitar. I play a fairly unusual range of music as I said before and I own a range of guitars to match, including custom-built Warmoth Telecasters and a Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul. This one LTD H-1001 manages to out-perform every other guitar I have ever owned or tried in regard to feel and tone, at least in terms of what is suitable for me. I have been playing guitar for a little under five years now, though I've spent much more of that time researching guitars, woods, pickups, amps, trying different gear out and so on, far more than I've spent actually playing. Out of all the gear I've tried, if you close your eyes this H-1001 is the overall best pick. It's just such a shame that when you inspect it up close, it looks a bit of a mess. Still, although it has many cosmetic flaws I can't stress enough how wonderfully it plays and sounds regardless. Before settling on this guitar, I tried out a Mayones Regius (retails at around 2100, handmade), the ESP Standard Horizons (both the 6-string and 7-string models) and more Standard series LTD models than I care to remember. Although this was the most cosmetically flawed, it sounds and feels as good as either of the ESP Standard series guitars did and cost much less (even at normal store prices, the H-1001 is a touch under 1000 while an ESP Standard Horizon is usually around 1500). It was also significantly better in terms of both feel and tone than the Standard LTD models. I won't lie, the Mayones Regius was definitely a superior instrument to this, but then that stands to reason as that costs mover than twice as much and is a hand made instrument with a four month waiting list. Considering the price and easy availability, this H-1001 was by far and away the best choice. If this was to be lost or damaged beyond repair then I would most definitely buy another one, wouldn't even think twice. I'm already tempted to buy a second one as a backup. To sum up, I wish it had been finished better, I wish the volume knob was placed slightly more out of the way and I would prefer to have two tone controls rather than a master tone, but I can happily live with the guitar as it is. Is it worth the 1000 it will cost you in a brick-and-mortar shop? Yes. If you can buy it online for less, even better. I would just stres that you need to inspect the guitar closely before you buy it if you care about the finish quality. That is the only real gripe I have with this guitar. Otherwise, it is very close to flawless. // 8

More ESP reviews rating category latest review
+ LTD F-50 8.3 Electric Guitars 12/19/2014