Freeway Classic Review

manufacturer: Godin date: 07/31/2008 category: Electric Guitars
Godin: Freeway Classic
It has always been a contingent of hard-core, double-cutaway enthusiasts encouraging us to do something for them. With that in mind we went to work on the Freeway Classic.
 Reliability & Durability: 8.5
 Action, Fit & Finish: 9.3
 Features: 8.6
 8.5
 8.9
reviews (11) 25 comments vote for this gear:
Freeway Classic Reviewed by: unregistered, on september 05, 2005

Purchased from: Chapells Of Bond Street

Features: This guitar was made in 2004 in Canada and America. It has 22 frets, H/S/H pickup layout, non-locking whammy, master volume and tone controls and a 5-way Switch which coil taps the humbuckers in positions 2 and 4 n the Switch. It has a gorgeous flame maple top, in the lightburst finish. The neck is much more comfortable than anythng I've played before, flatter and a better fit in the palm than a Strat, but still good for faster stuff. The whammy works for gentle stuff, I have mine floating and its good for everything up to the vai stuff that doesn't require huge amounts of up or down movement of the bar. Only problem is the arm can move around, so always points to the ground, so it can be hard to get it into your hand, but thats not a major issue. Be careful though, because the tuners are non-locking, so it can detune fast. The included gigbag's very nice too. // 8

Sound: This guitar suites my style, very well, classic rock, shred, blues and a bit of jazz. I use it with a Boss DS1, Dunlop crybaby, Marshall Guv, nor and a Ross compressor. All the positions sound lovley, the Godin humbuckers have a punch, the bridge is great for leads and clean stuff, the in between sounds are just like a Strat, but a bit warmer than you may expect. The middle single coil sounds just like all middle single coils reaaly. The best way to describe this guitar is like having a Gibson like bridge and neck sound but with the three middle Strat tones, which is, in my opinion, no bad thing. This guitar can do everything, clean jazz, warm blues, rock rythym, rock lead all the way to shred. Great variety of sounds, and easy to dig them out too. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: This guitar cam well set up and intonated. The tuning peg buttons slip a bit and there are a few (very small) untidy areas of finish, but otherwise, good. // 8

Reliability & Durability: This guitar seems very solidly made. The hardware is nice and sturdy and the strap buttons are nice and solid. If you treat this guitar with respect and a little care then you should be fine. If it wern't for me having floated the trem, then I would use it without a backup, but thats a personal choice about the trem. I could certainley rely on this guitar live. // 8

Overall Impression: This guitar is excellent for my style of playing (and budget). The only thing I could want would be a floyd rose, but he model with one sounds and looks much wrse in my opinon, too much geared for aggressive playing. I bought this over a Gibson SG Special, a Highway 1 Strat with the bridge humbucker, and a bunch of Ibanez's and a Maverick F3 (a great guitar). These guitars are incredibly undervalued when you consider that their nearest equivalent (Fender USA Strat H/S/S) costs 800/$1000, so this is a serious bargain, well worth looking at, esspeccially if you can only afford one instrument and need versatility. My only gripe is the whammy-loose bar, unstable tuning, but a bit of tape round the bar and restrained usage remedies that to an extent. // 10

Freeway Classic Reviewed by: unregistered, on january 12, 2005

Features: - Made In 2004, first year of production - Made in the USA with parts handmade in Canada - You can either get a solid top or a flame top - I have a blue flame top and it looks amazing, one of the better tops I've seen - Strat meets Jackson double-cut body - Strat style bridge (comes with tremelo arm) - Passive electronics - 1 volume, 1 tone, 5 way Switch - HSH pickup configuration, Godin made pickups - Non locking tuners, I believe they are Gotoh - Comes with a great gig bag. As for features, it doesn't have the synth acess or that sort of thing, but if you want something ready to plug in and rock, this is your guitar. // 8

Sound: I think this is where this guitar shines. I was looking at the Mexican Fat Strats when the sales person said that the Godin blows the Strat tone out of the water. He was right. I play mainly classic rock and grunge, and this is a great guitar for all of them. I use the bridge pickup most of the time, but when playing Hendrix I use the middle single coil. This is my FX chain Godin Freeway Classic/Danelectro Distortion/Dano Chorus/Dano Flanger/Crybaby/HighGain Volume/Fender Champ 12. This guitar isn't noisy at all and for the price the pickups are really nice, in fact, this guitar was the best sounding in the price range. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: This guitar was set-up pretty nicely out of the shop. I had the action lowered after I got it. After a while, I kept popping strings. It turned out there was a bur on the brigde and it was cutting the strings. I got the bridge adjusted and nothing happened since. Because of this, I'll give his category a 4. // 8

Reliability & Durability: Very reliable. Nice and light but not dinky if you know what I mean. The hardware seems rock solid, and I can literly touch the body of my guitar with the whammy bar and it won't go out of tune. I had a bad volume pot, but other than that everything was fine. I replaces the buttons with locks, but you should do that with any guitar. Protect your investment. // 8

Overall Impression: This was a perfect guitar for me. The best in the price range by far. I compared this to a Fat Strat, Epis, and everything else, and this was the best in the price range. The only guitars I like better are PRSs and Gibsons. If it were lost or stolen, I would probably replace it or if I had the money get a PRS or Gibson. If your looking for a guitar in the 300-500 dollar range. Way better than the Fat Strat or Epis. Once I got the problems fixed, it's been fine. It's a great rock/blues guitar and it'll serve me well for years to come. // 10

Freeway Classic Reviewed by: Kutanmoogle, on january 30, 2006

Purchased from: Long & McQuade

Features: This guitar was made in Canada (Lapatrie, Quebec) and in New Hampshire, New England. The serial number says it was made in 2006 but I bought it in 2005. The guitar has a rosewood fretboard but is also available in maple. The frets are medium sized, niceley bevelled, and there are 22. The finish is an awesome blue flame maple veneer on top of a solid maple center with poplar wings. The neck is solid maple and bolted onto the body with a direct wood-to-wood connection. The classic has a classic Strat style tremolo but the Freeway Floyd is equipped with a licensed FR whammy. Two Godin humbuckers and one Godin single coil make up the HSH configuration and there is also one tone and one volume control (chrome knobs). The gig bag included is of amazing quality! Very niceley padded with comfortable backpack straps, large pockets and a neck brace. Comes equipped with Schaller strap buttons (the male part of the strap lock isn't included) and sealed Godin tuners. The nut is made of synthetic ivory. // 9

Sound: The guitar is well suited to many playing styles but isn't amazing at delivering very smooth tones nor a specifically high output. The humbuckers don't split when played in conjunction with the single coil which causes buzz, and the single coil buzzes (as all singles do). The sustain is very good for a guitar with a tremolo. All in all, it's very versatile and perfect for someone who isn't restricted to playing with only tone. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar was set-up by the store, but the neck had become slightly misaligned. Through regular playing the neck has moved back into the proper position. Otherwise the guitar was flawless when I bought it. // 10

Reliability & Durability: Any guitar can withstand live playing, and this one is no exception. The hardware seems durable, however the lack of a pickguard can mean an accumulation of pick stratches. The strap buttons are rather small because they're made to have the male end of the Schaller strap locks installed in them. For an extra 10 bucks you can get a set of Schallers and have foolproof strap buttons. The finish will not wear off, but with enough scratches it's possible to cause noticeable damage to the finish. Most won't have trouble with it but aggressive players may want to opt for installing a pickguard. // 8

Overall Impression: I play many types of music ranging from freeform to classical. This guitar obviously isn't going to go well with classical music but it is extremely versatile as far as tone goes, so it suits almost all styles of music demanding an electric guitar. I've been playing for two years now and own a Vox AD50VT, a Behringer X V-AMP, and a Yamaha starter pack. I like how the controls are very well placed in an accessible place, but not too close so that you'll accidentally flick the pickup Switch when playing (the curse of the Strat). I dislike the lack of a locking nut, but the guitar stays in tune well as long as you don't abuse the tremolo. The guitar is also very attractive and very easy to play because of the neck profile. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great guitar! // 10

Freeway Classic Reviewed by: unregistered, on august 09, 2004

Features: This is the Godin Freeway Classic guitar. Their main headquarters are in Quebec. All materials are Canadian and is assembled in the United States. It comes in a solid top, either black or burgandy, or your choice of flame maple top. They're real beauties. The body is a double cutaway guitar with silver-leaf maple body and poplar wings. Rock maple is the neck wood, and rosewood is used for the fretboard. The body has no pickguard, it looks somewhat like an Ibanez. The bridge comes with the ability to add a tremolo but it isn't provided. It has one tone knob, a volume knob and 5 way pickup Switch. The configuration of the pickups are H-S-H. (For newbs it means humbucker, single coil, humbucker). These are stock Godin pickups. Beautiful, durable beige gig bag included! // 10

Sound: I'm using this baby with a solid-state Roland Cube 30. This guitar definately has a very sweet sound right out of the box. Nice bassy lows and smooth highs really compliment this guitar. Now, I'm not going to lie, the pickups could be a little better, but at this price, it truly can't be beat. Shove in DiMarzios or Seymour Duncans and this baby will scream! You'll have a $500 guitar sounding like a $1000 guitar, maybe even more just with the change of pickups. I'm VERY picky with sound. The stock pickups are very good for the price. The bridge pickup gives a nice crunchy sound when distorted. The middle pickup is used when single coils are needed, such as playing songs that used single coil strats. The middle pickup has a very sweet and smooth clean tone. The neck pickup is the one that could use the most work, but still good overall. Less clarity in tone but good for when you need a little more bass. This guitar sustains for days! One strum will give you around a 25 second sustain, which is high in any standard of guitar, let alone one of this price! I give sound a 4 because the pickups can be replaced to make the guitar sound like a beast, but very good for stock pickups. Otherwise the sound is excellent. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: This guitar was set up nicely right out of the box. Everything was in perfect order. The solid black top was very beautiful and lush, it was very reflective and looked of high quality. Everything about the guitar was in perfect condition out of the box. Everything was fit nicely. This guitar is very playable. Its smooth neck and fretboard make it a real gem. I looked this guitar over and over to find flaws, but I found none, everything was literally perfect. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This guitar without a question withstand live playing. Any guitar may be damaged severely if dropped on concrete, but if hit against a wall or dropped from a low distance, don't fret, the guitar will take the punishment. As with any guitar, if dropped on the finish it may be prone to some knicks and scrapes. I've been using this guitar for a few months now and there has been only minor wear and tear, and one knick on the finish. Everything about this guitar is solid. Any guitar player would be stupid not to gig with a backup, even with a Les Paul! But you don't have to worry about this guitar failing on you ever. Remember guitar players, give your guitar a little TLC once in a while to keep it in perfect condition! // 10

Overall Impression: This guitar is the very best guitar for the money. There is absolutely no comparison. This guitar is perfect from Headstock to body and back again. I've been playing for around a year and I've tried many different guitars. I'm not like some newbs who give 5s on their guitar review just because they own them and love them. I'm being tough but fair, and suffice to say, you will not find a better deal out there. I've gotten many comments about my guitar, it's tone, playability and looks from newcomers, to guys who've played for over 20 years. There has been nothing but praise. It has deserved every score I have given it, and even I think I may have been a little hard on the sound department (considering the price!) Do yourself a favour and at least try this guitar out, you will not be disappointed! // 10

Freeway Classic Reviewed by: unregistered, on january 25, 2005

Purchased from: Fazio's Frets and Friends

Features: - Made in Canada, assembled in USA in 2004 - Solid rock maple neck with 22 medium frets. Maple fingerboard with some birdseye figuring. Neck is similar to a Strat - Solid top (Black Sparkle), flame top available - Body is silver maple with poplar sides - Bridge is similar to a USA Standar Strat. Non locking block bridge saddles - 1 volume, 1 tone, and a 5 way blade style pickup select Switch - Passive electronics. - H-S-H pickup configuration. Godin pickups. - Non locking Godin tuners. - Deluxe gig bag included. // 10

Sound: Amazing sounding guitar. Can be a Strat, Les Paul, or Shredder. Presently using guitar through a Marshall AVT 50 head through an Ampeg Celestion loaded 412 cab and a Morley Bad Horsie Wah. I generally play metal, blues, and rock music and this guitar sounds great. Great acoustic sounding position 4 with clean channel. One improvement could be a stacked singlecoil for complete noise free operation as pickup selection 2, 3, and 4 have 60 cycle hum. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: Guitar needed a little adjusting for action which is normal for any instrument coming to a different climate. Pickups adjusted good. overall quality was flawless. neck fit properly, bridge set properly. Fretwork is great. Did have problem with volume pot also, $3.00 repair and as good as new. Guitar still deserves a 5 rating. // 10

Reliability & Durability: Everything seems great here. Guitar is a workhorse. solid construction. // 10

Overall Impression: I have been playing for 20+ years in rock, metal, and blues bands, and am currently playing professionally (what a great career to have). I have owned and played a 1991 USA Jackson Soloist with graphic art finish (I do miss this one), USA and Mexican Strats, Ibanez RG's, Gibson RG Artist (nice guitar but ugly as all getup), Epiphone Les Paul, Charvel's, Fender Heartfeld, Peavey Destiny (very nice), etc. Overall This Godin Freeway Classic compares to the best and surpasses many higher dollar guitars. I am completely happy with my investment and will be getting another one soon. I have to say the stock pickups sound great and will stay. Normally a guitars stock pickups would quickly be replaced with DiMarzio's. I am wishing for the same guitar with a floyd rose trem. // 10

Freeway Classic Reviewed by: unregistered, on february 04, 2005

Features: The gig bag is cool. I use this new guitar as my "working guitar" meaning I Love my '79 Les Paul and play it for original stuff. Although the Godin is finding its way to my heart, outside of a dirty pot. But it was a gift from my wife so dont tell her. The gig bag holds mics and chords and a few extra's for lyrics if your an idiot. // 8

Sound: I have found the Godin FW Classic a little loud like it's trying to hard "if that makes any cense" I have adjusted the action and pickups to sound like my Les Paul the warmth. Without compomising the intention of this guitar, I do love it. But it's like my new puppy "Henry" named after my les paul gotta tame the beast. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: The factory action? I wasn't to impressed with that. But with some patients and tiny screwdrivers I've made it an absolute treat to play. Pickups adjusted ok like 9 outta 10 ok. Flaws just the dirty volume pot that I havnt fixed yet. // 8

Reliability & Durability: If it wasn't for the dirty pot I would say it's an exellent guitar. I play my Godin in my working band the dirty pot made it a little odd between songs when I would have to turn down a little "the crackling" and changing a string? The little nut gets stuck up in the bridje after a string break, I actually had to leave the stage and use a pin to pull it out. That sucked. // 6

Overall Impression: With some personal "editing" this guitar is a gem although I've done alot of personal editing. I play in a hard rock band "older style" I managed to warm up the sound of this Godin as was my first order of biz. Action? Oh yes babe and hear is the real treat this guitar is so versitile RE set up and overall look and weight. It fitts in very well in any situation. It's been like my wife very sweet after some fine tunings. I have the blue one. Wish it came in in a candy apple red. // 10

Freeway Classic Reviewed by: unregistered, on may 25, 2005

Sound: I mostly play rock and metal, basically anything from Black Sabbath to Led Zeppelin. This guitar suits my style, the middle pickup is good for chords and soft songs (Stairway, etc). The bridge pickup gives a great crunch for the heavier stuff. The neck pickup sucks except for stuff like the intro to Sweet Child O' Mine. I use it with a 15 watt Precision amp (it's a really bad amp) and I souped up the distortion with a Boss OS-2 distortion/overdrive pedal, which is awesome. The guitar is noisy on the middle pickup when distortion is on. The clean tone is more than beautiful except for maybe too much tone on some settings, which makes for a really snappy sound, especially on the humbuckers. I'd give it a 5, except for the puchiness on the clean tone and the bad middle pickup. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar was beautifully set up from the start, with no tweaking necessary, the action is super low with no buzz or tinny sound at all. No complaints for the pickups. The finish is beautiful and has not chipped at all (although I am always careful with it). The only thing is the input jack loosens from time to time, but that's really no big deal. // 10

Overall Impression: I've been playing for almost a year, and I'm not a bad guitarist. I really love this guitar and I will keep it for as long as is humanly possible. I own a horrible Jasmine acoustic guitar, but that doesn't really count. If it were lost or stolen, I would definitely get another Godin, but maybe not this same one (possibly the Freeway Floyd). I can't really give details about when it was purchased, because it was a present. I'd give it five, but nothing is perfect! // 10

Freeway Classic Reviewed by: nic_2090, on february 08, 2006

Features: The Freeway Classic features an alder body, 22 frets, and an H/S/H pickup configuration. The tuners are non-locking, and it has a master volume and tone control, and a 5-way selector. This particular model was made in 2005. It also features a Wilkinson-style tremelo. // 8

Sound: This guitar is very versatile. The pickups are very powerful, and produce very little hum or feedback. I play blues, rock, progressive, and virtuoso styles and this guitar can get good tones for all of them. Using the bridge pickup, I was able to get everything from smooth rock leads, to crunchy distorted rhythm tones to all out shred tones. The middle single coil is great for more Vintage sounds and sounds best running through a clean channel. It has very well pronounced dynamics and is very sensitive to you playing style. The bridge humbucker is a bit brighter. It's good for metal rhythm, '80s style rock/metal, and also works well for giving a little more bite to your leads. This guitar always gives a very full sound, and the tremelo works well too. Overall, this is a great gutiar when you need versatility. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar was set-up very well from the factory. The pickups were correctly adjusted, and the tremelo was set too. The neck is smooth and feels great to play on. The guitar is blemish free, and is almost perfectly constructed. The pots don't crack, and the selector Switch is completely silent. // 10

Reliability & Durability: As mentioned before, this guitar is very well made. I would trust it for playing live. I wouldn't use it without strap locks, but I never play without them anyway. The finish looks like it will last awhile, and the hardware is all top quality. I would depend on this guitar, and would be confident enough to use it without a backup. // 10

Overall Impression: The Godin Freeway Classic is a great guitar, especially for the price. The sound is full, and it's very versatility. It's a good match for almost any style of music, although most of the tones lean a little bit more towards the modern end of the music spectrum. I really love the feel of the guitar, and it is very solid. If you're looking for a guitar with a lot of sonic versatility, solid construction and a forgiving price tag, then you should probably take a look at this guitar. // 9

Freeway Classic Reviewed by: Matt_11, on september 13, 2006

Features: This Freeway is a double cutaway, made in 2005 hand made in Canada and assembled in the USA. It has 22 frets and is a 22 1/2" scale. The frets are thin and very nicely placed and easy to play. The neck builder for Godin has been hired by Fender to build all of the necks on the 2006 guitars. It is a solid top and the body is solid maple. The neck is maple with a rosewood fretboard. I bought the blue model which come with silver flaking in the paint making it Shine beautifuly in the light. Godin bought the rights for the pickups used in this guitar (2 Seymour Duncan Humbuckin pickups, and 1 single coil). They are techiniclly Godin pickups, but they were made by Seymour Duncan. The gig bag included with this guitar is as solid as they come, it's damn near as good as my hard case, and a hell of a lot lighter. // 8

Sound: This guitar sounds fantastic seeing as it is solid maple, and the makers at Godin produce guitars worth more than they are priced because they aren't technically American made. This makes for a modest price for an amazing guitar. It plays rock music as good as any other out there, and it can hold it's own when playing the odd blues riff. I use a Vox VR-15 tube amp, and Boss effects. This guitar sounds fantastic on this setup, and the sound is comparable to my buddies $1100 Tele, and it has worse playability to me. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: The action on this guitar is unbelieveable. I couldn't believe that I could bend a string as far as it could go on any fret and never have the bend die out or cut. This guitar is sturdy and very well built. I play this guitar non-stop, and never have I come across any serious problems. Like I said earlier, the finish and paint job on this guitar beats anything I've ever seen, it's classy, but has a touch of rock too it, making it perect for whatever you want. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This guitar is built like a rock, it doesn; t have a scratch on it, and the only thing that I have ever found with it that would be annoying everyonce and a while doing shows is that this guitar is hard on strings, and that I need to have strings wherever I take it. It comes equipped ready for locking nut strap pegs, but doesn't come fully equipped. // 9

Overall Impression: This guitar is good for anyone at this price, but anyone looking for their seconed guitar, and plays rock music shouldn't not have this guitar, I swear and always will swear by this guitar, it is one of the best I've ever played and the sound beats any PRS I've played. And a PRS is a comparable brand and style of guitar for this guitar. // 8

Freeway Classic Reviewed by: guitarhero367, on march 08, 2007

Purchased from: Thomas walls school of music

Features: The Freeway Classic was made in Quebec Canada. It's a blue burst solid top (looks sick, but would look a bit better if it were lighter). There are unfortunatly only 25 1/2 scale but it has a beautiful sound for blues, classic rock, and hard rock. the fretboard is a soft rose wood, and the body is maple. Electronics are the following: Godin humbucker-single-humbucker, tremolo bridge, double 5-way switch, volume & tone controls. for touning it is not locked like some guitars. It came with a solid softcase (softcase that is very tough and thick). The case event hase a strap on the inside of it that holds your guitar in place and has a supporting cushion for the neck. It's a great deal for the price but it could have been a little better. It has a wammy bar. // 8

Sound: It suits my style really well. It sounds amaising for all things deep or cristle clear but it isn't quite as good in the middle places. It has a really full sound. I'm very happy with it and it can make pridy much any sound, but it is not a Hendrix guitar. If you use the wammy bar a bit it's sick but if you use it all the time it's best you use a Freeway floyed with the floyed rose pedle trumble. // 7

Action, Fit & Finish: One thing I really liked about this guitar was that it was checked buy 9 different people in the factory and all of the signed a sheet saying they worked on it. Plus it had a 30 day warranty. I did not seem to find any flaws with it although it was out of tune (that was expected). // 9

Reliability & Durability: This guitar will withstand anything. my friend hit it off my roof when he was playing it and it left a microscopic little ding. Trust me I'm rought with it. It also seems like it will last forever. The durability and reliability on this guitar is amaising. // 9

Overall Impression: This guitar is a good match for anyone looking to play all types of rock exept in a hendrix style. I've had this guitar for 1 1/2 years, I also have a Fabtone distortion peddle, which comes really handy. I recomend it to all my friends. If I had a chance to ask if I could have hand something with my Freeway Classic then I would have asked for a Freeway floyed it's like an slightly upgraded Freeway Classic (for 100$ more). // 8

Freeway Classic Reviewed by: unregistered, on july 31, 2008

Price paid: C$ 550

Purchased from: Belle Air Music

Features: A 2008 Freeway Classic, assembled in the USA from part hand crafted in Canada. 22 fret medium jumbo frets on a 25.5" scale neck. Very nice flame maple top that looks like a quilt/flame hybrid. Maple neck and silver leaf maple body with poplar wings. Volume, tone, 5 way selector, Godin pickups, non-locking tuners, free gig bag. All very nice. // 9

Sound: I play a lot of rock and classic rock. Used through a Peavey Bandit 112 (very nice amp), the dirty/distorted sounds aren't spectacular. Clean it up, and this thing just blows me away. Simply incredible clean tones, any pickup: bridge humbucker, single coil, and neck 'bucker, any combo of those produces excellent clean tones, from a fat humbucker low end tone, to a crunchy clean, to a very Eddie Van Halen in "Can't Stop Lovin' You" almost acoustic sounding tone. Noisy on the single coil when distortion is on, but that is to be expected from any single coil. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: Guitar came right out of the box at the store, never been played. Factory set-up very well. Haven't changed a thing, but am considering making the springs for whammy a little looser, but that does not seem worth it considering how much I use whammy. Pickups set very low, which is how I like them, and the top is beautiful. No flaws aesthetically. Strap button was loose from start, but more on that later. // 9

Reliability & Durability: This guitar has already withstood Live playing, but I will always use a backup now that I have one (my old SD). If I didn't have a backup I would trust it completely. The hardware NOW seems like it will last. When I went to change the stock set of strings, a screw came flying off and was not recovered. Belle Air found me a replacement screw and shipped it to a convenient location. A month later, the strap button finally came right out and had to be re-drilled. I wish I could rate this higher, as I believe the strap button was a dud. I have read about the same thing happening to Fender Stratocasters. // 7

Overall Impression: This guitar suits my style perfectly. I have played for 8 years and counting, and own an 02 Godin SD, a Fender Frontman 25R, and a Peavey Bandit 112 in addition to this guitar. This guitar blows away any competition in the price range and challenges other thousands more. If it were stolen, I would extract my vengeance on the guy Who stole it and replace it with either another Godin Freeway Classic, or just another Godin. Great company. I love it's aesthetics, but it could use a 24 fret neck! Overall, a fantastic guitar. If you are thinking of getting it, don't even think; just do it! // 9

More Godin reviews rating category latest review
+ SD 8.5 Electric Guitars 06/06/2013