G3T Review

manufacturer: Hohner date: 09/22/2004 category: Electric Guitars
Hohner: G3T
Usual three pickup configuration (S/S/H) by EMG. Passive volume and tone pot with three individual pickup switches Steinberger licensed tremolo bridge.
review (1) 5 comments vote for this gear:
G3T Reviewed by: unregistered, on september 22, 2004

Purchased from: a friend

Features: It looks pretty old I'd say it was made in the 80's, in Korea, it has 24 frets, 3-way and and a steinberger system tuner, it's quite cool. I can't believe I gat it that cheap has, it's black the body style its hmmm well you gat to see it. It's headless and uses a double head strings which I think is very very bad (I can't seem to find the bloody strings in any shop around). // 8

Sound: I play heavy metal/power metal, the guitar's sound its just what I needed the 24 frets aloud me to make ear-bleeding solos, it's very good and it never fails. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: Well the guy gave it to me in a poor condition (I still think he trew it through the stairs before giving it to me.) I had to fix the plug thing I don't how it's called, thats the only thing that was bad in it everything else is ok. // 8

Reliability & Durability: Well I've been playing it for 5/6 years I believe, everything its still in a pretty good shape, the strings had las a long while, swip picking screw strings this strings had las lots of swip pickings its just excellent. // 10

Overall Impression: Heavy metal, it's just what I needed. I can play Iron Maiden songs with just the right tone its just something else pretty good. // 10

More Hohner reviews rating category latest review
+ MR800 5.9 Electric Guitars 04/25/2013