EX170 Review

manufacturer: Ibanez date: 09/25/2003 category: Electric Guitars
22 frets. With one tone one volume and a 5 way selector. H-S-H pickups. Laminate sun burst finish.
 8.1
 9.6
 6.6
review (1) 1 comment vote for this gear:
EX170 Reviewed by: zappp, on september 25, 2003

Features: So apparently this is a jap guitar. It has 22 frets. I have a beautiful sun burst finish. Quite sexy if I do say so myself. It has one tone one volume and a 5 way selector. H-S-H pickups. Stock pickups and they are passive. Like I said laminate sun burst finish. I love the neck,action is great. Its a Strat style body and bridge wit no locking tunning stuff. Neck is just a normal neck. // 8

Sound: I love this guitar, for any type of style. I myself Like alotta music. From Metallica to sum 41. Alotta emo sometimes Yellowcard, Finch, Alexisonfire stuff like that. I use a crate amp . Aswell as a Fender Frontman 25R. Great sounds, really rich. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: I really have no complaints with this guitar. It was my 3rd guitar I got it as a joke cuz i had money to blow and was totally worth the money I love it. I own a Epiphone les paul aswell and I love my Ibanez over it. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This guitar has been to hell and back with me and is style alive and kicking. // 10

Overall Impression: Been playing 6 years. Own a Epiphone Les Paul Studio. I love this guitar so much. I have no complaints whatsoever. The finish is sexy. The guitar sounds great. Definately if you have money lying around, or want a first guitar. Go with this one. // 10

More Ibanez reviews rating category latest review
+ S7521 8 Electric Guitars 11/26/2014