GRGR121EX Review

manufacturer: Ibanez date: 04/03/2012 category: Electric Guitars
Ibanez: GRGR121EX
It has 24 medium frets and a thin maple neck. The keyboard is rosewood and its solid. It fits metal nice. If you are a beginner you can all the guitar technics with that baby.
 7.5
 8.4
 6.6
review (1) pictures (4) 17 comments vote for this gear:
GRGR121EX Reviewed by: unregistered, on april 03, 2012

Purchased from: MyDukkan

Features: Firstly I live in Turkey. I bought that guitar at June 2011. It was made in 2011 and was made in Ibanez's Indonesia factory. It has 24 medium frets and a thin maple neck. The keyboard is rosewood and its solid. Body is basswood but now I learned that I don't like the basswood tone. I really like mahogany. Finish was satin white. It has Ibanez's stock pickups. // 8

Sound: It was my first guitar and I generally play thrash metal. Sometimes I go on to rock or blues. It fits metal nice. If you are a beginner you can all the guitar technics with that baby. I used it with Ibanez TBX15R and my tone was too bassy. With that guitar you just can't made death/black metal. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: When it comes from cargo the set-up was well. This baby is like a stone. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I played live at my school and it was so beautiful. I doesn't need backup. // 9

Overall Impression: If it were stolen/lost I would buy something better but this baby is still good. // 8

More Ibanez reviews rating category latest review
+ GRG170DX 8.5 Electric Guitars 12/09/2014