RG3EXFM1 Review

manufacturer: Ibanez date: 08/20/2014 category: Electric Guitars
Ibanez: RG3EXFM1
I would reccomend this guitar to any intermediate player looking for a great axe to explore their potential on.
 Action, Fit & Finish: 8.5
 Features: 8.1
 8.1
 8.4
 7.8
reviews (8) pictures (2) 39 comments vote for this gear:
RG3EXFM1 Reviewed by: NickGiovanni, on august 20, 2010

Purchased from: Www.Musiciansfriend.com

Features: Made in Indonesia, this Guitar is an absolute steal for the price. The Gutiar has 24 Jumbo frets on a Rosewood fretboard; fashioned with Ibanez style Sharkfin inlays. The Neck itself is a 3 peice maple Wizard II bolt-on neck, and it rocks! It's really sleek, and thinner than normal guitar necks, thus allowing comfortable shredding and riffing. The Body is made from basswood with an intense looking Grey Transparent Burst. The paint looks great, but the finish is VERY susceptable to fingerprints so, polish often! The Bridge is a thru-body that comes in a dark grey metallic color, which matches the knobs and tuners. The whole color scheme of the guitar is very dark, almost ghostly. As far as Electronics go, It came with the 5-Way selector wired into the stock V7&V8 pickups (Dual Humbuckers), which aren't bad at all. But, they are stock pickups nonetheless, and I replaced them with DiMarzio's. All in All, The Hardware has held up to everyday abuse for over 2 years now, and besides the change of pickups? It still looks brand new! // 7

Sound: The Guitar looks like it was built for Metal, but looks can be deceiving. The stock neck pickup, Ibanez's V7 Model, is a decent clean pickup. It kept up with everything from Clapton, to the Clean runs of Metallica's music. However, it was a bit muddy, and so I replaced it with a DiMarzio Air Norton, and now the cleans are flawless. The stock V8 pickup in the Bridge was also decent, but only when distorted. It suited my Metal needs, but didn't really pack enough punch for me, and so I replaced it with a DiMarzio D-Sonic. And let me tell you, with the right pickups? This guitar is a Metal Machine, but has the ability to hit all kinds of music and excel at it. I practice based on my mood, So sometimes I'm playing blues, or some mellow Pink Floyd music, And the RG is perfect for it. But then other days, I'm riffing and shredding my way through some 80's Metal? And that's when this guitar REALLY excels. So it's not just a Metal axe, but it's a great Metal Axe, You know? // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: The factory set-up wasn't terrible. I lowered the bridge a little bit, to bring the strings closer to the fretboard and it was perfect for me. Some people prefer otherwise, and in such case, you might want to tweak it a little to your taste. The Passive Pickups were adjusted to a good height out of the box and required no adjustment, and they were wired perfectly. No hum, No Buzz, Just right. The Guitar had no visible flaws, not scratches or dents, and even today, two years later, after dropping it, gigging with it, and putting it through hell? The finish still looks great! // 8

Reliability & Durability: I've used this baby at all kinds of Gigs, from battle of the band at the local high school, to a low-key coffee shop set. And it really held up great. The Hardware is good as it was on day one, all I had to do was tighten the tuners because I use Beefy Slinkies. I would gig this without a backup, I have total Faith in this guitar. // 9

Overall Impression: I play a wide variety of music, and this guitar really does a great job at everything I've tried. After being played through a Line 6 Spider IV, a Randall combo, and a friends' Fender Frontman? I'm sold that this guitar sounds great in everything it does. For the price of $350? It's an absolute steal! If it were stolen, I'd definately get it again! I love the neck, and the versatility of this Guitar, but I hate that I had to replace the stock pups to get a clear clean and punchy distortion. But thats to-be-expected when it comes to stock pickups on guitars. I would reccomend this Guitar to anyone looking for any intermediate player looking for a great axe to explore their potential on. // 10

RG3EXFM1 Reviewed by: joeylucier, on september 28, 2010

Features: This RG3 model has a great look to it, no matter which color you purchase it in. Mine is in the black, which I personally love. The finish scratches slightly over time with rigorous strumming, but this happens with nearly all guitars, and tends to only be seen by the guitarist. The body style is similar to that of a Fender Strat, but with sharper edges for a more metal look. I remember when buying it that Ibanez had similar models with a Floyd Rose Tremolo (Whammy Bar), but my model does not. The pickups are not active, but are very good for the price. They have great attack and decent sustain. There is two potentiometers, one for volume and one for tone. There is also a five-way selector to choose between different combinations of the two humbucking pickups. The neck of the guitar has awesome shark-fin inlays, and is probably one of the best necks I have ever played on. The neck doesn't have that thick Gibson-style feel to it, so it allows very quick response and feel. For an intermediate guitarist itching to let lightning-fast leads come into play, this guitar was great, and as I have become slightly more advanced, it has still provided me with everything I need. // 8

Sound: The sound of this guitar is awesome for the price. The pickups suit the guitar very well, and have great attack and sustain. I almost always have the tone dial all the way to the treble side and the five-way selector set on the bridge pickup, for this provides a great treble sound for leads without cutting the bass too much to sacrifice the chuggy-rhythm some guitarists crave. This can be achieved even moreso by turning the tone dial the other way, and getting a more Slipknot-esque vibe. // 7

Action, Fit & Finish: The action on this guitar could honestly not be better. It is very low but not so low that it buzzes against the frets when strummed. The pickups are adjusted well, and the bookmatched top was done very well. The intonation is amazing for the price, and there have not been any flaws that I have noticed, except for one problem I had with the input jack (this was my fault, however, so don't take it into major consideration). The finish and fit are great for any intermediate guitarist who doesn't feel the need to spend big money. // 9

Reliability & Durability: This guitar has stood its ground against the test of time very well. I have had it for over a year and a half, and aside from the problem with the input jack, there have been no major problems (The wires came loose from the jack because I twisted it while attempting to tighten the nut; very easy fix). The strap buttons were very, very solid when I received the guitar, but I must say I replaced them with strap-lock buttons for my own convenience (highly recommended for any guitarist!) This guitar is very reliable. The finish scratches from hard picking, but this is barely noticeable and the finish does not wear off. // 8

Overall Impression: This is a great metal guitar for intermediate players who don't need to spend huge money. Since I started playing guitar, about 70% of all my playing has been on this guitar. If you're a beginning who is buying his first guitar, I recommend a cheaper model, but for an intermediate looking to take the next step, this is for you. If you want quick leads, great rhythm, and awesome tone at a decent price, consider this guitar. // 9

RG3EXFM1 Reviewed by: unregistered, on april 12, 2011

Features: So far, I've had it for a year. It's a nice guitar for the price. It feature a very, very thin and unfinished neck that has superb playability, stock Infinity 3 an humbuckers and an Infinity 3 single coil (chosen by a 5 way pickup selector), rosewood fretboard, maple bolt-on neck (did I mention it's fast?), cool Shark tooth inlays, die cast tuners, and an Edge III double locking trem system. Overall, there's a lot of features that do what they're meant to do for the most part. // 8

Sound: I mostly play metal, even though I do delve into jazz, blues, rock, etc. This guitar suits metal perfectly, as it was made for metal so it should. The pickups, like most stock ones, are just mediocre, which aren't special but get the job done. I would suggest switching these out. The single coil has some buzz to it, but then again, most do. The Bridge (Infs4) works pretty well for metal rhythm and shredding. The basswood body also has a nice sound to it. Switch the strings right as you get it as, they sound like ****. But, DON'T Switch GAUGE! this pulls the trem the wrong was if you don't mess with some of the internal screws and will screw up the intonation and the tuning severely. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: I didn't have to mess with anything but the strings out of the box. Most people that don't like the guitar seem to have problems with the trem angle witch can be adjusted by screws on the inside of the body. These can be accessed by unscrewing the back. Now, the Edge III trem is what you get for the price; it gets the job done pretty well. Of course, it's not of Ibanez Prestige caliber, but so far there hasn't been many problems. The only thing is that sometimes you get a little bit of a creak when either pushing it up or down, but it's not noticeable if you have distortion going on. The finish on the guitar is an eyegasm, and is what caught my attention in the first place. I got the flame top maple in grey, and it looks great. The painted parts of the guitar wear down, but its not very noticable accept to the one that's playing it. Overall, no problems. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I don't usually play live, but I usually practice for 2 hours a day at the least and a lot more on the summer, so I wouldn't know what it would be like live, but I do know that it's a tough guitar that's built to last. Like I said, some of the painted parts get warn, but if that's your reason for not buying it you, shouldn't be buying guitars. None of the finish has come off. If I did play live, I would always have a back up even if I had a super good guitar. No problems at all. // 10

Overall Impression: Very good guitar for the price. If it broke, I would definitely get a new one, as it is cost effective and reliable. String changes and tuning are time intensive, but then again all Floyd Roses are. Know what your going into before you buy a Floyd. Perfect for metal. It's not of $2000 quality, but who has the money these days? No reason not to buy it. Hope this helps. // 8

RG3EXFM1 Reviewed by: LostKeys, on july 20, 2011

Purchased from: GuitarCenter

Features: Made in 2009, in Indonesia. This solid bodied, solid top guitar sports 24 JumboFrets with a 25.5" scale length. The 3-piece bolt-on Wizard II Neck is made of Maple, with the fretboard made of Rosewood. The body is made of basswood with a Flamed Maple Top. Mine has the Transparent Grey flamed finish, but mine was a throwback because the finish was made too bright, so instead of the blue-ish grey of the other models, it came out to a GMG grey Flame, still with a solid finish though. It has a double-cutaway "Superstrat" body. Alot of people think the nut is some cheapy plastic, but it's actually a Synthetic Bone nut. Still cheaper than real Bone nut, but way better than plastic. It sports a HardTail thru-bridge, with individual asjustable saddles for each string, (Fender bridges come to mind) and is an excellent bridge, keeps in tune very, very well. It comes stock with Ibanez's V7 & V8 passive closed humbuckers, and Ibanez die-cast tuners. 1 Tone 1 Volume setup, with a 5-way blade toggle switch, that allows you to split the pickups (Same effect as coil tap). Mine was the last in the store, and was a floor model, so I just took it off the stand to the register, and walked out with it (No accessories). // 7

Sound: I'm running it through a Genz-Benz El Diablo 100 Tube head (amazing amp by the way), with my old Crate 4x12, with a MXR Fulbore for the distortion. On clean, you can get a really nice mellow tone with the coil splitting option, or a chimey ring with the full humbucker activated. The Bridge split sounds better than the neck period on clean surprisingly, in my ears anyway. With the overdrive activated I can pull off something as light as SRV or Led Zeppelin (Yes I realize they are different genres), to maybe a Sabbath ballsy crunch, though the Neck pickup doesn't do too well in this area, but I'll get to that later. On high gain, you need to roll the distortion up a little more than you normally would, because these pickups are pretty low output (think Air Nortons). Anyway on high-gain with the right EQ you can get some pretty devestating Distortion, perfect for that typical 'chunk chunk chunk' I guess. I'm not much of a Brutal guy so I pushed the distortion to it's limits just so I could tell you what it sounds like, and honestly it sounds pretty good, albeit a little muddy. Pinch harmonics are pretty easy, and naturals sound out pretty decent. The pickups aren't noisy at all, except for the fact that you have to roll the gain up for a good distortion, which of course will give you some buzz. Overall the pickups sound pretty decent for stock, DEFINATELY better than the Infinity series, but they're still stock. It does have a full sound though, very bright and tight. As for versatility, it can do anything really, maybe even country. Has a chunky sound for you heavy metal fans, but can do subtle gains settings for Alternative (Brand New, Blink-182, Foo Fighters), as for cleans, the Bridge pick-up did exceptionally well, and ironically the Neck pickup is useless in my opinion, for really anything honestly, it just doesn't sound good to me. I did end up replacing the pickups. The guitar itself resonates pretty well, and has about a 7 second sustain preiod on higher frets. // 7

Action, Fit & Finish: As I said before mine is a floor model, so I don't know if it was set-up during a re-string or what, but when I got it the action was fairly high, which I dislike on string-thru guitars so I lowered it, and it's fairly low, with no string buzz. Pick-ups were adjusted just right, though I had to get used to them being covered, as this is the first guitar I've had with closed pickups, but I ended up changing them anyway. Techincally, the finish had a "major" flaw being the exceptionally brighter top, but it looks pretty sick to me. But besides that it is spot on, with normal wood grain patterns on the back. The frets are filed right, 2 years running and there are no mechanical flaws as to the electronics and Bridge are concerned, except the volume pot came loose, but I fixed that right away, and the tuning peg bolts come loose about every 5 months, but you can tighten 'em right then and there. // 7

Reliability & Durability: I've played 7 shows with it, 4 outside in the Texas heat, and 3 in a local club, with beer being thrown around and humidity filling up the room with the smell of alchohol and a-s, and it's stood it's ground, no warping, bowing, or even rusting occured, except maybe where my palm rests (I personally dress my guitars before and after every show). I put on Schaller strap locks, because I'm always paranoid of dropping any guitar I play live (you have to see me on stage to understand the severity of what I mean), but then again, every guitarist who even plays standing up will know the importance of strap locks. This guitar is very dependable, though nobody with half a brain would ever play a show without a back up, no matter how good your guitar is. I know you all read this often, but the finish is pretty much the same as when I first got it, and it being a floor model, it took care exceptionally well. Maybe in about 20 years or so it'll begin it's fading process, but by that time I will most likely have given it or sold it to someone for some absurd reason. Anyway, the point is it's a solid finish. // 9

Overall Impression: I play alot of Alternative and Metal, but have a genetic love for Blues. The guitar itself is high quality for it's price, and does suit my styles very well, but it doesn't really stick to one genre, it's more of a Jack of All Trades, even if it contradicts what I said earlier in my review, possibly making my opions questionable. I've been playing for 6 years, and have owned a fair range of guitars, including Jacksons, Gibsons, Schecters, LTD's and other Ibanez's. If it were stolen, I probably would not get it again, only becuase I can get a used Schecter Tempest or Hellraiser for the same price. (Around it anyway) I was originally going to buy a Jackson Dinky with EMG's for $100 more, saw this on the wall behind it, and picked it up for shits and giggles, and it ended up blowing the Jackson away in terms of playablity and craftsmanship. Honestly what I love about it the most is the Bridge. The Bridge is Phenomonal. Stays in tune INCREDIBLEY well, and is pretty low which allows for easier palm muting. I did compare it with the Artcore w/ Gatorskin finish, and a few LTD's including the Dinky I was originally gonna get, and obviously this won. Better quallity for the price, and overall more bang for your buck. It already has what I wish it did and it's the DiMarzio D-Activator and D-Activator X I installed, though a floating tremelo wouldn't be too bad. Overall, this guitar is pretty great for the $350-$450 price range, and with a swap of pickups, can stand shoulder to shoulder with some higher end Ibanez's. // 8

RG3EXFM1 Reviewed by: thetobarmethod, on september 09, 2011

Purchased from: Ebay-Used

Features: First off, this is DEFINETLY NOT a high end/ intermediate level RG. It's from indonesia so, thats to be expected. It' body is solid w/flamed maple top(grey), and it's regular, no beveled shit or arches. It's frets are inlayed with Shark tooths and there are 24 of them. Not sure the scale lenght. I think about 25". it's solid Basswood with a wizard II bolt-on maple neck and a rosewood fingerboard. It has a stock Ibanez bridge. Not to good you know. BUT! I play in Drop Ab so....yeah that might ba a reason. It probably would stay in, i'd say down to C pretty good. It's PU's are, get this V7-V8! They are jokes. hate them. ASAP switching to Blackouts. It's controls are a 6-way megaswitch and volume, tone levels. It has stock Ibanez tuners that seem like they lock, but don't after about a 6 weeks. But that might just be mine idk. // 7

Sound: I am in an alt. metal/alt. rock band, and I LOVE Staind and all of that stuff from '94-05 nu-metal and what not. Korn, Cold, Evanescence, Slipknot, Coal Chamber, Skrape, etc. It only fits those kinds of styles if tweaked right though. On high gain or distortion it doesn't really get very noisy. suprisingly. Fear Factory/Meshuggah stuff isn't as easy because it can get somewhat muddy on lower tunings. I play it through, usually a Randall RX120dhs, on occasion a old Marshall from the '90's and as for effects I use a DigiTech rp500. Most overdrive stuff is from my amp, but I can't get enough crunch unless it's a preset. Effects are absolutely BEAUTIFULL though as is the clean settings, you can get a great warm, jazzy tone through tweakage. As I said, not very noisy unless on high volume or DISTORTION only distortion though. Overall a balanced tone of warm/bright. Not to rich. PU's are shit. Harmonics are hard to make with it. Not very responsive. Bluegrass ALLLLL THEEEE WAAAAAY to Proggresive Metal. Amazing tone range. // 6

Action, Fit & Finish: I bought it used so idk about factory stuff. As for any setups, not had any problems, I've owned a few RG's and never had durability/reliabilty problems.The bridge has oxidizied a little though. The uh, finish is great, NO fingerprints at ALL it's pretty cool. Well the action is kinda low, but I bought it used so idk. // 9

Reliability & Durability: It really can withstand a beating, cause my playing style is pretty rough. I wouldn't use it live unless I was playing acousticly or on a clean setting. To muddy for live play. Hardware wise, it is rock solid. If you use the tone nob. I'd suggest taking the nob off. It can easily move. If I was using it in a gig, I would have a backup. // 9

Overall Impression: It matches my style perfectly, necks great and action is perfect. I've been playing for about 4.5 years now, and I've played better. I can only really complain about it being muddy on high, a little agravating if drop tuned, and the oxidized bridge. I would suggest the RG2EX1 instead of the RG3. Only thing that makes it more expensive is the top really. No better Wishing that it had a string-thru tail instead, and some passive SD's. // 7

RG3EXFM1 Reviewed by: Nargacuga667, on september 22, 2011

Features: Came pretty basic, just the guitar and the strings as-is. Body style was flawless, natural wood-styling extending from directly down the middle of the body. 24-fret neck with Sharktooth inlays, including the 1st-Fret inlay. The neck itself was relatively thin for faster speed, including sliding and shredding. Came with 2 solid-texture pickups and a string-through-body bridge, also with a 5-way toggle switch. // 10

Sound: The sound is somewhat 'generic', as in it's repeated too much throughout music. The pickups are potentially too sensitive, because using on my Line-6 Spider IV 1.5 amp, the 'Clean' setting always sounds like the Drive knob on the guitar body is all the way up, whether it is or not. The best sound you can get out of this is Metal in a "Du Hast" style, or Insane in a "Blink-182" style. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: Guitar was flawless, the fret bars were all sanded so there's no catch on the bridge, the headstock was perfectly aline so that all strings go straight to the tuning knob without any turning point on the nut (excluding the downward angle), and all aspects of styling were very well set, with a very good outline running all the way around the guitar (body, neck, and headstock). // 10

Reliability & Durability: The guitar can withstand a lot of playing, with the only known downside being the toggle switch, because leaving it for a few weeks at 1 setting will cause it to become misaligned, which can be fixed by moving the switch back and forth slowly. The strap buttons are solid-angled, so the strap isn't meant to easily be removed (in this case, at all until it wares), so there can be some jumping force applied before there's any damage done. Finish is very well set, so it can take a few nicks before any real damage is done. // 9

Overall Impression: Using for a rock/light-metal setting, this one is perfect for me, or anyone else in the same genre level. I've used this for a month, and is far better concerning my junior guitar. If this were lost or broken, it would definitely be worth replacing with the same model. Generally, there is no pickguard, but with a few modifications, one can be put in, as I would like to eventually do. The best feature is size - it's relatively small and light-weight, also to restate it's neck features, so it's very good for fast playing. // 9

RG3EXFM1 Reviewed by: littleknarfy, on april 20, 2012

Features: This guitar is amazing for the price, got to love the paint job, got mine in the blackberry version instead of the ghostly black, just looks better. This guitar has a 5 way selector for 2 humbucker pickups. I actually really hate this. It kind of puts me out of my comfort zone, I always use 3 way switches. And I've never soldered a 5 way switch, but it can't be that difficult and 1 tone and 1 volume. The neck is really nice. It is made from a basswood body with a flamed maple top. I got this cheaper because of a coupon for 15% off, it usually is around $350 so about $380 with tax and shipping... But I got it for $310. // 9

Sound: The sound, its on my Peavey Vypyr Tube 60 amazing amp by the way. The sound you get from this guitar is nice, but more on the Rocker side. And I'm all about metal. Some clean stuff, but often metal. This guitar has a variety of sounds it can make, really nice cleans and can work its way to some hard rock. The 5 way switch makes it very versatile, adds the coil tapping effect. But it doesn't fit my needs until I replace the pickups. // 7

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar was set up very nice. Nothing that I could tell was really wrong with it. The finish has to be the best thing on this guitar. Through some 10 gauge strings on instead of the nine. It perfectly made, they should not make any mistakes. Wish it didn't have a 5 way switch that's about it. // 10

Reliability & Durability: Ya defiantly. Its withstood about 2 years of playing and I plan on putting in some new pickups when I get the time. Strap buttons on this guitar seem rather small and I would really suggest strap locks with this guitar. Would be able to gig with this, can depend on this guitar it will not let you down. But always good to have a backup in case something random happens. The gloss will getting messed up, so just clean it regularly to keep its beauty. // 9

Overall Impression: Metal, hard rock, blues, heavy metal, thrash metal... And other sorts of metal. Play songs by: Alter Bridge, Parkway Drive, All That Remains, Metallica, Breaking Benjamin, and Trivium. I actually wish I noticed the 5 way switch, it totally through me off. The coil tapping effect is nice, but I like my three way switches better for only 2 humbuckers. I only played it once at GC for about 2 hours. And just the feel and looks of the guitar immediately grabbed my attention, much better than a lot of guitars at GC. Really nice looking guitar. One of the cheaper ones but has the beauty of a guitar worth around $600-$800. I would loose my mind if this guitar got stolen. I would hunt him down, beat his face in, and rescue this beauty! // 9

RG3EXFM1 Reviewed by: Blackdogxx, on august 20, 2014

Purchased from: Samash used

Features: 24 frets, Indonesia 2008-10, maple neck with rosewood board and basswood body. Trans gray gloss finish and jumbo frets with 2 HBs (V7 neck and V8 at bridge). Powder coated hardware finish... string thru body and fixed bridge (no trem). Volume and tone only. Came with padded new generic bag. Rate "9" at $149 hardly used. Solid body of several pieces and the neck uses a strong joint near the headstock. It's a stratty look, but closer to a Schecter with sharp horns, bevel and rear side scallop in the body (comfort cut). Passive pickups // 9

Sound: It's versatile and I do not shred or play any metal at all. I play into a customized '73 Ыilverface Princeton Reverb with upgraded power and a Celestion speaker. So I have a budget mid-priced guitar into a nice amp. I play clean, so the pickups are not distorted through a very clean small amp. Compared to a Strat or Tele, this guitar has a bigger sound with both pickups on or the neck humbucker alone. The is bridge, both inside coils, both full HBs, neck in parallel, neck alone. Versatile sounds, but the bridge pickup could be replaced with something more gutsy for rock and roll or country and pop. It's trebly and lacks clarity and bass resonance. Neck pickup is pretty good with ceramic magnet. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: Well put together and neck pocket was clean; pocket shimmed to get the bridge saddle screws sunken in to the saddles (Allen screws too high in saddles chafe your hand and indicate the neck angle is wrong). "7" as I got it used and it was clearly not set up by a luthier. Now it's closer to a "9" with nut slots adjusted and neck angle correct. A bolt on neck allows this easily and is common in modest imports. Jackson Dinky 32 is an exception this year (2014) and is very nice that way. The reliability and simplicity of these ordinary base models is a part of their appeal: inexpensive and not shoddy and easy to modify. // 7

Reliability & Durability: Sturdy, solid, good weight. Hardware is fine and finished well. Good strap buttons. Finish will scratch, so it may not be urethane, but reasonably hard gloss. It's a well made neck that will take use and the headstock will not shear off like some Gib****. Solid tuners are smooth. This one you would never worry about damage in stage play and if lost, just get another used one. Likely the HBs are 4 wire in most models so a 5-way could be used with a wiring diagram. No tremolo makes for a more stable tuning for most guys and some of us do not care about a tremolo. // 9

Overall Impression: For $150 used wit ha new padded bag, it's a steal. Most guys who can play will get a different bridge HB or use the tip shown in YouTube to exchange the magnet of the 2 pickups (not swap pickups)... Stock is ceramic neck and alnico bridge. I have nice guitars and buy for value since I know a good guitar from a mediocre one. This one is not mediocre, but for well under 200 for a nice guitar in good shape and new bag, it's "good enough." Every guitar does not have to be a fine one or a custom shop one. The imports are better than USA made in many cases for a LOT less $. // 9

More Ibanez reviews rating category latest review
+ RG140 Roadstar II 9 Electric Guitars 08/21/2014