RG550 Review

8.9
 7.8
reviews (9) pictures (4) 24 comments vote for this gear:
RG550 Reviewed by: UG Team, on august 01, 2003

Features: I'm in love with this guitar its pretty much perfect so here it goes it has a 25.5 scale super huge frets!!! Male neck nice wizard style really thin and quick really nice. It has an edge trem the only problems I have with it is if you pull the bar to far it buzzes on the nuts holding it in position and if u bend 1 string it bends em all but this isnt to hard to fix. H/s/H made of basswood 5way Switch made in japan 24 frets thats about as much as I can say about it really nice. // 10

Sound: It has Vintage style pickups of a high standard for stock pickups I play Rock Punk 80s metal Shred and it does all fine just dont expect perfect sounds. Nice and bright sometimes a bit noisy in distorion. I use it with a Laney tf200 a morley power wah and a Marshall jackhammer. I would rate 4.5 but you cant do half marks!!!!!! // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: I don't know from the factory because mine's second hand. There is alot of variety in the action. I have mine very low!:) The selector is 5 way and moves very smoothly unlike my epiSG400!! The finish is quite nice nothing specail it would have been nice to seen some quilted maple or flamed maple tops though!!! The tuners are very high quality no play at all in them. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This guitar could easily stand a battering the hardwear is of a very high standard. The finish seems quite thick so it shouldnt wear too quuickly the strap buttons are large even with my old torn strap it hasnt fallen. The only thing is the floyd if you break a string live its not as easy as other types to change. // 8

Overall Impression: I have been playing 9 months and in my opinion beats Maverick dtox,s and F,s and jacksons cos I tried 5 jacksons 5 Ibanez and 3 maveicks before I spent my money!!! I would deffinately buy this guitar again but Id love to own a jem someday but that is alot more dosh. I love it all mostly just a few minor things I mentioned earlier my favourite feature is that lovely floyd 10/10 for that. I wish it had a scalloped neck (personally) but thats not every1s taste and Id love a reversed head but Im not complaining its still a great guitar. // 10

RG550 Reviewed by: unregistered, on december 08, 2003

Purchased from: Marcus's Music, Belfast

Features: With 24 frets, an amazing fretboard, tremendous action and a floyd rose I bet anyone could be the next Satriani or Vai with this beast. It has a 5-way selector, one volume and one tone knob. The pickup config is H/S/H ie. V8/S1/V7 Ibanez pickups. Basswood neck with some strange sparkly finish. The floyd rose of course has the nut lock and the bridge locks with fine tuners. // 8

Sound: I like playing along to Satriani using my Marshall AVT 150 with its built in chorus effect. The floyd rose and the amazing action really helps with my style. It has a full sound with top volume and if you turn down the volume knob you get a bright sound. Obviously with the floyd rose there's going to be real problems with tuning, changing strings, action and detuning (which I still don't know how to do after a few years of playing this Ibanez). // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: As far as I know the guitars top notch. Just don't mess too much with the floyd rose and you won't need to worry. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I've used this guitar for a few gigs and it's been great. My worst nightmare is that a string will break during a song because it takes ages to get another string back on and tune up. Fortunately that hasn't happened yet. So I would bring a backup just incase. The finish can be chipped off the edges but nothing too big. // 6

Overall Impression: I compared this to a Fender Fat Strat as I had to choose between them. I wanted a guitar with a humbucker. The Ibanez has two while the Fat Strat has one. I also really like Satriani's style as I figured if he likes Ibanez's and floyd rose's then I will to! May sound a bit stupid but I feel I definitely made the right choice! // 10

RG550 Reviewed by: m0p, on september 19, 2006

Purchased from: Evilbay

Features: It is a 2001 model, made in the Japan (or more specificly, the Fujigen factory). It has a 3-piece maple Wizard neck, with a maple fretboard that consists of 24 jumbo frets on a 25.5" scale which is connected to the body via an AANJ (All-Access Neck Joint). The body itself is made from Basswood and has a Sangria (a kinda dark-red, glossy metallic finish), and of course, being an RG, it is your usual superstrat shape. It is equipped with an original Ibanez Edge trem, which, despite being a pain in the butt to setup, is incredibly stable when setup right and will stay in tune no matter how much you abuse it, especially in combination with it's Ibanez Top-Lok III nut. It's loaded with Ibanez V8, V7 and S1 pickups in an H/S/H setup, nothing special, but for stock pickups they get the job done. And of course you have your usual RG controls, 1 tone pot, 1 volume pot and a 5-way pickup selector. The tuners are non-locking (no need for that with a locking nut anyway), and are made by Gotoh. Since I bought mine second-hand, it didn't come with the original Ibanez goodies, but I got a nice Ibanez hardcase with it. Overall I'd give it 8/10 for features. It may just be a superstrat, but it's an incredibly high-quality superstrat with an excellent bridge and an amazing neck. // 8

Sound: My musical style ranges from progressive metal (Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment), to plain ol' thrash metal (early Metallica), to 80's shred metal (Racer X), to just plain wierd shredding nonsense (Steve Vai), and this axe plays all of those with no problem at all. I'm not too fond of the stock pickups at all however, especially when you consider Ibanez are sticking DiMarzio's on their latest Prestige reincarnation of the RG550, but that aside, they do the job fine. However, swapping them out for some DiMarzio's will really bring out the tone from this guitar. Played unplugged, it sounds rather pleasant and dark. That's the basswood tone coming out. The sustain isn't brilliant, I blame that on the trem, in my experience floating bridges eliminate the sustain significantly. With a DiMarzio ToneZone/AirNorton set, it deserves 9/10 but to be fair I'll rate it based on the stock pickups. // 6

Action, Fit & Finish: I can't comment on the factory setup since, as I've already mentioned, I bought it second hand, but the setup it had when I recieved it was pretty good. There was almost no fretbuzz, yet the action was comfortably low. The pickups were just right, too. There were a few flaws, specificly a bit of oxidization on the bridge (though not in the saddles, fortunately), a little fret oxidization (though for the most part the frets were perfect), a slightly loose nut (which was causing a few tuning problems, though still loose, I've improved it significantly with a bit of handy work), and a couple of paint chips near the jack socket, but all of which were mentioned in the auction listing by the seller when I bought it, so that didn't bother me in the slightest. At the moment it plays like a dream, the action is superlow with no fretbuzz, and decent tuning stability (I say decent because the wound strings go out slightly when I dive, but go back in tune when I pull up very slightly, which is related to the nut problem I mentioned). Aside from the minor flaws I mentioned, which I was aware of when buying the guitar, it plays near perfect and looks great. // 8

Reliability & Durability: This is a very reliable piece of gear and should withstand live playing and abuse no problem. Aside from the obvious Ibanez weaknesses (neck joint cracks and neck cracks near the nut, the latter usually caused by careless setup), the whole thing is pretty durable. I can't comment on the original strap buttons, as I replaced them with the DiMarzio ClipLock system, but I've got the original ones and they look reliable enough, but I'd still only trust a straplock system these days. I wouldn't gig it without a backup, as it has a floating trem, and with the huge pullup range it has, it'd be all too easy to snap a string if you weren't careful, and believe me you wouldn't have time to replace a string mid-song on a floating trem, but aside from that it's definately suitable to gig with. The finish is pretty durable too, I've dropped screwdrivers, allen wrenches, and all sorts of tools on it before during setup (I'm pretty clumsy with tools) and there aren't any paint chips on it all aside from the ones around the jack socket, which is inevitable with any guitar that has a jack-socket at the bottom like that, so that doesn't really count. // 9

Overall Impression: As I've said in the "sound" paragraph, I mainly play prog metal, thrash metal, '80s shred metal and "wierd" shred, and as I also mentioned, it's perfect for that. I've been playing for countless years (I really don't know, but for quite a long time I'll put it that way), and own many similar guitars (ESP M-II, custom-shop Jackson SL and a couple of other Ibanez) and this is my favorite to play. It plays just as well as any expensive Ibanez I've played (with the exception of J-Customs, American Customs and other rarer models), and it's far cheaper too. I just love the neck, it's a bit uncomfortable at first if you are used to thicker profile necks, but once you've adjusted you'll never wanna go back. If it were stolen, I wouldn't be too financially bothered, but this guitar is still very precious to me, so I'd probably hunt down the thief, kick the living crap out of HIM, take the guitar back from HIM, steal his wallet and buy another 550 to go with this one. Only thing I'd change about it is the stock pickups, but that doesn't matter really, as it's not much trouble to swap them over to a set of DiMarzio's. // 9

RG550 Reviewed by: vulgarmachine, on august 01, 2008

Purchased from: Phoenix soundworks

Features: This guitar is the late 90s RG550, the model below the RG570. This guitar features a basswood body, and 24 fret maple Wizard neck with rosewood fingerboard. The guitar also has a lo-pro edge trem and Ibanez stock pickups (V6, S1, V7) arranged in true super Strat style (H/S/H). My guitar is finished in a purple sparkle, but other colours are available. The guitar is of typical super Strat construction, with a bolt on neck and back routed body. A 5-way selector is provided, as are tone and volume pots. // 9

Sound: Plugged into a Fender supersonic or Marshall JCM-2000 there isn't really much this guitar can't do. This is helped by the slightly lower output pickups. EMGs these things aren't, so distorted chords sound like they should do. Flicking the 5-way selector into the varying settings really allows the tonal range of this guitar to be opened up. In the neck position, a nasal tone that would do for classic rock/shred, whilst in the next position a tone that would give most strats a run for their money in the blues field. The middle (single coil) pickup, is the only bad apple. It has a tone that really bites for crunchy rock and country twang, but it has a tendency to distort. Noise is also an issue with this pickup. If left with the amp running, a fair amount of hiss/buzzing can be heard with the guitar left in this position. The 4th position on the pickup selector really gives a funky tone, and the bridge pickup is the one for you metal heads. It's packed with clarity and plenty of clearly defined attack. You just have to touch the strings to get squawking pinched harmonics. This guitar also sounds pretty good through a small practice amp, though for obvious reasons isn't as good as through a good quality tube amp. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: Another example of a very well set up guitar. The trem had a bouncy action, making it fun to play. The pickups were set at the right height, and the cavities were all cleanly routed with no flaws. Flipping this guitar over and looking into the back cavity we can see the claws for the Floyd Rose, and then looking into the electrics, there are no obvious amounts of solder around the place and the guitar as a whole works pretty well. // 10

Reliability & Durability: As with all super strats, you must take them with a pinch of salt. I would never gig without a backup guitar, purely because of the Floyd Rose. This doesn't really reflect on the quality of the guitar. If you have looked on my profile and seen the condition of my RG550 you will see how it can withstand the hells of gigging quite well. It's never needed any repairs, apart from the occasional service. The strap buttons on this guitar are quite large, and the holes on my strap are quite small, so it has yet to break loose on stage. The finish is the only downside. Being made out of basswood, the guitar chips and dents quite easily, but if you're carefuly, this guitar will outlast you. // 9

Overall Impression: I play anything from clean folk to grinding metal, and this guitar covers all of these genres. I've been playing for quite a while now and this guitar seems to suit my playing style. The neck is very quick and will suit all you shredders, and it's also fat enough to play chords and riffing. If it were stolen, I would probably not buy it again, but that's player choice. Comparable guitars would be the higher end Jackson dinky models or any other good superstrat. // 9

RG550 Reviewed by: tiddyd, on august 06, 2010

Purchased from: Local guitar store

Features: I have the 1993 model, made in Japan with the American pickups (V1,S1,V2) The guitar has 24 frets, and the good thing about the RG550 is that they have carved a bit of wood out, right where the 24'th fret is so you can play all the way up the neck with you hand sitting comfortably. Its got a smooth maple neck with extremely low action which makes it a very fast guitar. It also has the Floyd Rose system which has its advantages and disadvantages, the advantages being you can play as much with the whammy without having to re-tune it, the disadvantage being if you want to play in drop D for example it takes alot of work tuning it there. // 8

Sound: The Ibanez is made for metal, with the two humbuckers it has, it has a very distinctive sound like all ibanez's do compared to any other guitar. I play it through a Marshall tsl amp, which gives it a nice 'crunch' to the sound. I have had a problem with the pickup selector and got that sorted out but otherwise the sound is amazing both clean and distorted. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar body is one of my favorites because of the maple neck the number of frets it has, and the low unique action which I haven't seen on any other guitar. The pickup selector had some problems changing to the bridge pickup, but I got that sorted out, and there is a bit of noise when changing the selector, the volume control is loose and volume changes alot unless its just my Ibanez. // 9

Reliability & Durability: Its reliable enough to go to a gig with, because I've played it countless times and I have never seemed to have a problem with it failing on me. Its been around for about 16 years and in pretty good condition its got a few chipped paint from it but that's all my fault I guess. So it is a very reliable guitar to have, // 9

Overall Impression: I play metal and hard rock so with the Ibanez its a perfect match. If it got stolen, I would definitely replace it or I could hunt down the guy who stole it, either way ;) It looks very good all up, I like the color (black) and I would not trade it for anything, its definitely a keeper. // 9

RG550 Reviewed by: SkweakyMuffin, on march 04, 2011

Purchased from: Sam Ash

Features: I have a 1990 laser blue, made in japan model. The laser blue is quite impressive, but almost impossible to actually capture with a camera which is a shame. It almost takes on a dark greenish tint from some angles. It has the original wizard maple neck, 24 frets, HSH pickup arrangement (Dimarzio MegaDrive in the bridge, Ibanez S1 in the middle, and Ibanez V7 in the neck), Edge bridge, basswood body, and gotoh tuners. It is all original with the exception of the Bridge pickup. The hardware is all solid and it perfectly suits my needs here. // 10

Sound: I play a lot of funk, jazz, classic rock, hair metal, and death metal and this guitar covers all genre's pretty spectacularly. I am running this straight through a Peavey JSX head with a Marshall 1960A cab which gets me almost all the sounds I need. The MegaDrive in the Bridge is great, I hadn't heard of them until a forum member here suggested I check to see what the pickup in the Bridge was. It sounds great with distortion, it is very harmonically responsive, and gets a great crunch while remaining perfectly articulate. For leads it stays pretty smooth but it really evens out when you roll off the tone knob. For cleans it gets an almost Acoustic tone which is neat. The S1 in the middle handles high gain settings well and gets a great quack sound like a single coil should. It is not very noisey and it gets a good SRV sound with a light distortion. The V7 in the neck would be the weakest link in this combo. It sounds smooth with distortion but at the same time it is a little bit weak. With clean settings it really shines because it isn't too bassy but it isn't piercing in the high registers either. Not a bad pickup by any means, but not the absolute best either. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: I got this guitar used so I cannot say that I know how it came set up from the factory. From the store I can say that it was set up perfectly for me, the action is rediculously low and there is very minimal fret buzz. I might try raising the neck pickup a bit more to see if i can squeeze any more output out of it, but if not it is no big deal. The Edge Bridge was set up as it should be, but I feel like the employee's overtightened the nut and the locking saddles which may become cause for concern. It can also be a bit of a b**** to set up at times. Two frets have gouges in them that are fairly detrimental to my playing, but I had planned on getting this refretted at some point anyway. Because the guitar is not about 21 years old, it does have some dings. There are several small chips in the paint, some wear on the maple fretboard, and some rust on the bridge. Nothing out of the ordinary, but it is too bad it is not in better condition. // 6

Reliability & Durability: Despite the age of the guitar, this is still a solid piece of equipment. It has endured a bit of a beating in my possesion but doesn't show a single sign of abuse yet which makes me wonder what exactly the previous owner did to it. The strap buttons won't be letting me down anytime soon but I may replace them with a DiMarzio cliplock strap down the line just in case. The guitar stays in tune like a champ after I wail on the Edge for a few hours at band practice. I would definitely be able to play this live but I would definitely bring a backup since floating bridges can be finnicky. // 10

Overall Impression: Overall this guitar is a great match for me, it has a very distict style without going overboard and it sounds great for all the styles that I play. I have been questing after one of these puppies for 2 of the 4 years I have been playing guitar after seeing Ryan Knight play his RG550 in a music video. The guitar has lived up to every expectation I had for it and then some. I would definitely try to find a new one if this was stolen or lost. I also have a Fender Highway One Strat, Ltd V-200, Stagg superstrat, and an Agile Interceptor Pro 725 and I can definitely say this is one of my two favorite guitars in my collection with the other being the Fender. I got this thing at a steal of a price and after a good refret it will be close to perfect for me. If you are interested in this guitar and SUPER THIN necks, double locking tremolos, and 80s style is your thing, I highly recommend picking one up. // 9

RG550 Reviewed by: unregistered, on february 28, 2012

Price paid: C$ 50

Purchased from: Private Sale

Features: 1991 MIJ. 24 frets, Wizard Neck (Thin) XJ frets 25.5" scale. Basswood Body, Maple Neck/Board. Was a flat HOT pink when I got it. Sanding it down I found it was black before being pink, and originally Desert Yellow. I painted it Barber Green (John Deere) with a pearl clear coat! Came with a licensed (Gold) FR, not the EDGE bridge. Bridge pickup was swapped for a low output no name humbucker. Volume, Tone, 5way switch. Grover Tuners (Stock). For $50 I'm not complaining at the "throw together" state of this instrument, as I had plans of fully upgrading everything. The bridge will have to wait for now, but I up graded all electronics. DiMarzio D Sonic (bridge), Virtual Solo (Middle) and Paf Pro (Neck) added mini switches for series/split/parellel and a switch in the tone position to toggle between single coil/both humbuckers in position 3. // 7

Sound: With upgraded pickups and electronics the instrument sounds absoutely stunning! For playing djent/metal and eveything in between the guitar absolutely delivers. Added flexibility of the switching system I devised is my ideal set up! Thru any amp and effects the tone you get is amazing. Warm thick mids, amazing low end response, clear articulate highs. From country to blues, jazz to metal! All at the flick of a switch and a turn of the volume control! No tap dancing channel switching required! // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: No idea of factory settings or hardware. It was very far from stock. After my set up the guitar worked amazingly. The neck/body fit was amazing and tight. I made sure to remove excess finish and paint build up in the neck pocket to get a good wood to wood contact. It def increased the guitars response and tone. Sustain heaven! As always Ibanez used high quality Basswood and Maple for this guitar. There were some cracks in the neck where the locking nut is, but that could have been from poor up keep on the owners end. Either way it doesn't effect the guitar at all! // 8

Reliability & Durability: This is my main Live and rehearsal guitar. Very reliable. Occasionally breaks a string when I neglect string changes once a month. Otherwise Bullet proof. I always bring a back up, just a good habit to get into. The neck did see a refinishing from previous owner. Not very good job mind you, a spray lacquer that is showing cracks, and was coating the frets. A quick fret polishing removed that easily enough. // 8

Overall Impression: I love it to pieces! I hope it never gets stolen or I would be greatly saddened. Not every day you can buy a '91 MIJ RG550 for $50. I've invested about $350 in pickups ($300+) and electronics. And $75 for a tremel-no as I don't use the bar on this guitar, the bridge's knife edges are completely shot. As a blue book value the instrument is only worth the sum of its parts, but I love it more than ANY stock RG550... In my eyes, its priceless. // 10

RG550 Reviewed by: Spectre13, on june 28, 2012

Features: - What year was it made? Where was is made? 1992 Made in Japan. - How many frets? Neck/Scale 24 frets, Wizard profile 25.5 scale. - Solid-Top? Laminated top? Solid - Body and neck woods? Basswood body, maple neck and fretboard. - Finish: solid purple neon. - Body style: Super-Strat. - Bridge style: Ibanez LoPro Edge. - Active or Passive electronics? Passive. - Which controls are given 1 vol, 1 tone and a 5-way lever switch. - Pickup configuration? Make and model of pickups? H-S-H. I installed a DiMarzio Super Distortion bridge, HS-3 middle and a PAF Pro neck. - Tuners: Gotoh. - Any included accessories? Mine came with OHSC and wrenches. // 10

Sound: The stock pickups are decent, but I swapped them out for the DiMarzios. The maple fretboard produces a brighter tone than the rosewood counterparts. The stock YM-50 5-way selector is OK for what it is, but changing it out for a multi-pole 5-way yields many more wiring options. The basswood body is lightweight, but still enough for some great sustain and low end chunk. I've run t through my Carvin Legacy, B-52 AT100, Dime Blacktooth, Epi Valve Jr - and it also sounds Stellar straight into my mixing board. The DiMarzios are quiet. I can coax any type of sound I want from it: from rock and metal to smooth jazz. I run too many effects to list, and they're constantly changing on my board. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: The available finishes were enough to satisfy pretty much everyone. The Desert Sun Yellow will go down in history as the favorite of most, though. Straight from the factory, these RG-550s were ready to rock. Minor adjustments are sometimes needed to make these really sing. As far as action, well - it's got the original Wizard neck. These necks are the best, fastest, and easiest to play necks that have ever been mass produced. They are thin and play like butter. The original Edge trem is king of the floating bridge lot. They are much better than an OFR, and when setup right - you'll be hard pressed to knock it out of tune. // 10

Reliability & Durability: The RG-550s came out in 1987, and many of the originals are still around - talk about durability! As wish anything else, longevity and durability go hand-in-hand with proper care and storage. I love the RG 500 series so much, that I've got four of them. // 10

Overall Impression: - What style of music do you play? Is this a good match? Hard Rock and metal - perfect match! - How long have you been playing? What other gear do you own? 29 years and I own 36 Ibanez guitars and too much other gear to list. - Is there something you wish you had asked before buying this product? No. - If it were stolen / lost, would you buy it again or get something else? Yes - and I already have 4 of this model. - What do you love about it? What do you hate? What is your favorite feature? Liked about it: The neck! The best necks EVER! I love the finish options. The stock pickups are decent. The Edge trem is second-to-none! I will never get tired of playing an RG-550. These can still be found used at a real bargain. Didn't like: The only negatives to say about the RG-550s are the YM-50 5-way switch should have been upgraded to a multipole switch, and that Ibanez should have installed DiMarzios as stock pickups. + Did you compare it to other products? Which ones? Why did you choose this one? + Anything you wish it had? No. // 10

RG550 Reviewed by: grungelive72, on september 28, 2012

Purchased from: eBay

Features: Presenting: My 1987 RG550! It was one of the first 15000 EVER MADE as it was built in March of that year. Actually, this guitar is 8 years older than I am. FEATURES: - Made in Japan - 24 frets on an unfinished maple neck - Original wizard neck - Solid Basswood Body - DESERT YELLOW finish - Super Strat style body - Original Edge double locking tremolo system (Floyd Rose Style) - Mine came with 2 passive DiMarzios (I think the bridge is a PAF Pro) and the regular S1 pickup in the middle. - 1 tone, 1 volume, 5 way selector switch - HSH pickup configuration - Gotoh non-locking tuners Mine came with the OHSC, although it was very beat up and I ended up getting a new case anyway. All the features you could really ever need other than maybe coil taps if that's your thing. // 9

Sound: Sounds VERY bright amd midrangey. The maple neck gives it tons of snap and brightness, while the basswood body gives it nice bass response and a well defined midrange. The guitar is not very noisy on any of the positions. It suits my style of Punk/Prog Metal very well. Big chords that use all 6 strings come out beautifully and it has chugging ability for days. On all 5 positions, you can get any sounds you need. Metal/rock in the 1 and 5, blues and cleans in the 2, 3 and 4. The original edge is fantastic and IMO better than all other licensed floyds out there. It feels and sounds great while still retaining tune and intonation. And its 25 years old. Sounds Incredible. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: Floyd roses are notoriously hard to setup, so I got done by a professional as soon as it came. I suggest everyone do the same. I can't really say anything about how this came new. However, the hardware has NOT oxidized over time and retains its black color, except for the plate that anchors the neck to the body. There are no major cracks on this instrument, but the fretboard did begin to peel away from the body so I had to reglue it. Pickup selector was a bit noisy at first, but it's calmed down. Overall, a very high quality instrument. // 9

Reliability & Durability: Well this thing is 25 years old and still kicking a-s. I think its both reliable and durable. I never gig without a backup, but I've never needed it. Strap buttons are great, never failed me. Very dependable. Finish is immaculate still except for a few dings from wear. // 10

Overall Impression: This guitar is phenomenal. 25 years old and sounds better than most other guitars today. I play through a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe with an Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff and kill people with tone. I play rhythm guitar in my band and often had problems cutting through the mix. This guitar solved all those problems and gave me the best tone I've ever had. You can find them relatively cheap on eBay nowadays, so get one before they're all gone! // 10

More Ibanez reviews rating category latest review
+ Artcore AFS75T 9.3 Electric Guitars 07/10/2014