JS32 Warrior Review

manufacturer: Jackson date: 07/12/2011 category: Electric Guitars
Jackson: JS32 Warrior
I play thrash metal and this guitar is the best. The stock pickups sounded pretty awesome.
 9.3
 8.5
review (1) pictures (2) 7 comments vote for this gear:
JS32 Warrior Reviewed by: Rattlehead96, on july 12, 2011

Purchased from: www.musiciansfriend.com

Features: It comes with a gig bag, two different-sized allen wrenches, something I can't really identify and have never used, and of course the guitar. I want to make it clear that this indeed is NOT a review for the JS32T Warrior, but the JS32 Warrior w/ Floyd Rose. The guitar I am reviewing was not on the list of options of models to choose from. The stock pickups are passive, although it's fairly easy to install new ones if you'd like. If you are interested in this guitar, I suggest that you buy it soon because musiciansfriend.com has already raised the price by $50 and it is a best-seller. // 10

Sound: The stock pickups, as you would guess, don't sound nearly as good as my EMG X series pickups, but even the stock pickups sounded pretty awesome. I think that even if I didn't have Custom pickups installed, I'd still be satisfied with the tone. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar came to me in perfect condition. The only thing I didn't like was the stock Jackson pickups, but it didn't matter because the pickups I wanted installed and later had installed weren't an option for any guitar I've seen anywhere. It couldn't possibly look any sexier. // 10

Reliability & Durability: Mine came with a strap lock, which is very useful. It has a great body and I've dropped it and hit it on things countless times and I don't have any dings. It looks as awesome as it plays. // 10

Overall Impression: I play thrash metal and this guitar is the best. I've been playing for 5 years now and I just got this guitar in December of 2010 and I'm loving every minute of it. I've owned two Epiphone guitars before this and I can't even compare them to this guitar. If this guitar was taken from me I'd definitely go back and buy it again. This is my guitar for life. It has everything I need. // 10

More Jackson reviews rating category latest review
+ RR24XT Rhoads 8.6 Electric Guitars 08/28/2014