JT-134DC Review

manufacturer: Jay Turser date: 03/26/2004 category: Electric Guitars
Jay Turser: JT-134DC
Double cutaway. Semi-solid body with contoured top. 22 fret mahogany set neck. Rosewood fingerboard. 2 humbucking pickups. Tune-o-matic bridge. 2 volume & 2 tone controls. 3-way pickup selector switch. Die-cast machines.
 8.1
 9.2
 6.9
review (1) 2 comments vote for this gear:
JT-134DC Reviewed by: unregistered, on march 26, 2004

Features: 2003, made in China. Maple Neck with Rosewood fretboard. It's a double cutaway, semi-hollow body with a contoured flame maple top. It has two humbuckers with a 3 position Switch. Tune-O-Matic Bridge. // 8

Sound: This Sound is F'ing Amazing yo. I had it set up with 11's from the factory. It played great, but plays even better now that I put my favorite brand of strings on it. Elixers! The D'Addarios that came stock with it are good, but like I said I just prefur elixers. This thing has more soul than your momma on her prom night. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: The action is nice and low. The fit is perfect. Reminds me a bit of the old Ibanez Artist hollow body. I got it in Antique Natural Sunburst and it's just a beautiful guitar. // 10

Reliability & Durability: As far as the electronics go, it seems rock Solid. I'd hate to drop it however. It is a semi-hollow bodied guitar, so naturally I'd be more careful with it than with say a Strat or a tele. // 8

Overall Impression: I've been playing for over 15 years and I've owned brand names and no names. This gutar, while not having much of a name is better than most of the brand names I've played. Go Buy one now! // 10

More Jay Turser reviews rating category latest review