Electronic Guitar Toy Review

9.9
review (1) pictures (1) 4 comments vote for this gear:
Electronic Guitar Toy Reviewed by: Tune my fork, on september 02, 2011

Purchased from: Ebay

Features: Made in: China Year: Unknown Frets: 4 Neck: Jumbo Body Style: Strat Electronics: Active I really was expecting a few more features but the amount of frets didn't limit me at all. // 1

Sound: It suits my music style perfectly. I mainly play progressive metal and the ABS body gives it the real crunchy tone I've been looking for. I use it with a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier which contemplates it beautifully. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: I felt the unique design made it quite hard to achieve pinch harmonics, however the colour coded strings really helps learning new riffs. I've also never noticed it going out of tune which is impressive for non locking yellow plastic tuners! // 3

Reliability & Durability: I've played it live on many occasions and it has withheld. // 10

Overall Impression: If it were stolen I wouldn't buy it again. I feel that for some reason I'm just not getting the right sounds out of this guitar. Maybe it's my skill level but I have solely been playing this guitar for 5 years. // 4

Comments