Dragon 2002 Review

manufacturer: Paul Reed Smith date: 08/07/2003 category: Electric Guitars
Paul Reed Smith: Dragon 2002
24 Frets, Solid Top, Volume and Tone Knobs, One Tone Contol Switch, Two Humbicking Pickups.
 8.3
 7.6
review (1) 40 comments vote for this gear:
Dragon 2002 Reviewed by: UG Team, on august 07, 2003

Features: The Guitar waz made In the USA it has it is a 24 fret guitar so you can reach those screaming notes its and Solid top. On the guitar it has two knobs one for Volume and another for the tone and it has one tone contol Switch like on Gibson Les Paul. It has Strong double bridge and two Humbicking pickups. // 6

Sound: I play Fast Solo songs Like Carlos santana so I needed guitar with a low Action and good pick ups. Before I bought this guitar I bought a Fender Cyber twin Delux Which I should say cost me an arm and leg the both go great together. I don't like to use effects for guitars beacuse I mostly like Clean sounds which given Beautifuly by the Dragon 2002. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: This was custom made guitar So I had to wait some time before I recived it cause I live Australia so I had to Order it from the USA. The two humbucking pick up's Are A Shiny Gold playted. There was long scratch on the back I only notice it after 2 days form gettign it. But beside that 85% of the guitar is covered by a dragon face evret single Detail wuz put it to it from those Man eating teeth And Bullet eyes you could think the Dragon wuz gonna Come alive at any minute. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I've accidently drop the guitar beacuse the strap was stuck to my foot and feel on a wooden floor board only got tiny sratch . I was most definite use this guitar when I play live Beacause I get the most attention form people watching me Cause the loook of the guitar (LoL). // 8

Overall Impression: I've been playing about 6 years now and I have my own band there called "Phoenix" . The Different guitar's I have were Fender Startocaster 60's (red) Gibson Les Paul 50's (Yellow &orange) a Maton Master sound (brown) and I only have two Amps My Fender cyber twin Deluxe and Fender Princeton Chorus. I bought for outragest body work and the Great clean to mean sounds. // 6

More Paul Reed Smith reviews rating category latest review