Bullet Strat HH Review

8.6
 6.3
review (1) pictures (3) 21 comments vote for this gear:
Bullet Strat HH Reviewed by: TheFlake, on may 24, 2012

Features: I don't know year of the product but I know that it's made in Indonesia. It has 21 medium jumbo rosewood fretboard. It looks very beautiful and very comfortable. It's with solid top. Body is American Basswood (Chromed black like mirror). Neck is Maple. Body style is Standard Stratocaster. Active electronics. 3 way selector (1 - Bridge Humbucker; 2 - Bridge and Neck Humbuckers; 3 - Neck humbucker). 2 tone controller for each humbucker. And master volume. It has 2 Humbuckers. Tuners are "Covered Tuners". // 8

Sound: This new Bullet Strat HH absolutely suits my style and not only mine. It's nice for any kind of genre. I'm playing Thrash metal, blues and maybe some times soft genres too. I'm rhythm guitarist in band and it's absolutely perfect for rhythms. Dual Humbucker is making softer and cleaner sounds and if you turn on Overdrive/Distortion you can play solos too. I'm using Ibanez IBZ10G practice amp in my home. It has built-in effect. It's not noisy guitar also making any kind of sound you need. // 7

Action, Fit & Finish: Guitar is absolutely perfect at least for me. It has very nice action. Like I said I'm playing in band and it made me play better. Humbuckers are adjusted well. Guitar was new when I bought so it was flawless. It has properly adjusted parts. I can't see any problem in it. // 10

Reliability & Durability: For big concerts it will not be very good but if you don't have any other choice this guitar will not fail you. Hardware is not very heavy but it seems it will last long time but if you drop it I think it will be seriously damaged. Strap buttons are solid and never failed me I like moving fast when I'm playing and strap is always attached well. I can absolutely depend on my Strat HH even on gig. It's not heavy so you can play it long time without problems. // 9

Overall Impression: Like I already said I'm playing metal and blues it perfectly fits me. I'm playing only 1 year this is my first electric guitar before it been playing on classical/acoustic guitars. "Is there something you wish you had asked before buying this product?" No if I could get back in that time I would buy it no questions asked. If it were stolen or lost I would buy new one not because HH is bad because I always like new things. In this guitar my favorite thing is softer sounds than Standard Strat pickups it's nice for rhythms. But I hate fretboard because it only contains 21 fret and I want 22 or 24. I bought it because I had not big budget. I can compare it with Epiphone SG Special. And I think this guitar is better than SG Special. // 9

More Squier reviews rating category latest review
+ Standard Strat 7.5 Electric Guitars 08/25/2014