SE-100 Electric Pack Review

manufacturer: Squier date: 04/19/2011 category: Electric Guitars
Squier: SE-100 Electric Pack
Includes: Squier Stratocaster guitar, gig bag, Squier SP-10 amp with switchable distortion, tuner, cable and a Fender instruction book.
 Reliability & Durability: 8.3
 Action, Fit & Finish: 8.2
 Features: 7.7
 6.9
 8.1
 5.7
reviews (21) 57 comments vote for this gear:
SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: georgewilliams, on january 24, 2005

Features: I got this guitar only about four weeks ago, it was a christmas present. I'm not really a know it all when it comes to features but these ones are good enough for a beginner. It has 21 jumbo frets, 3 single-coil pickups as well as a master volume control and two tone controls. It comes with a gig bag which I found terrible, it has no sections for tuners, books, plectrums etc. A tuner which is ok although it is messing up whilst I tune my top string, a 10 watt amp which isnt that good, it's ok for practising although its maximum output is poor (there isn't an auxilary port or a distortion control just a on off distortion). It also includes the single worst strap ever, this strap keeps coming off and part of the strap is now stuck to my guitar. The other accessories include plectrums which are good Fender Mediums and a 10" wire which is good quality. It's a good guitar but bad accessories! // 6

Sound: I mainly play light rock/indie as this is my favoured music and for this it is good, my friend also has a Squier Strat and it suits this type of music. The amp is ok although a 15 watt would be more welcoming as the sound level is poor. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar looks great, everything was very simple to sort out when first opened and so far I have had no problems with the guitar its self! I expected this guitar to be good as it was officially endoresed by Fender. // 10

Reliability & Durability: So far my guitar is still in good condition. I have had it nearly a month and I have still got the same strings as I started with. My strap buttons are sturdy but my strap isn't. My friends Squier is nearly a year old and that is in very good condition. // 10

Overall Impression: This is my first guitar and so far it has been very good, it is comfortable and fits well on your knee. I looked for nearly 3 months before deciding which one to get and I feel this is the best one I could of picked. I am left handed and I am playing a right handed one yet I have experienced no problems. This is a very good instrument although the accessories don't match that standard. // 8

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: airpeppers, on january 23, 2006

Features: Alright this guitar is pretty good to begin with and even with some modifications on pickups and stuff, you can progress with this guitar. Very comfortable and frets are comfortable enough. Action isn't high and is great for shredding. 21 frets, pretty standard. // 8

Sound: This guitar sounds great. Believe me. But the amp is just a piece of crap waiting to be thrown out of a high-level building. Don't judge the guitar's sound from the amp. I use a Marshall with it and it plays very well. Only thing is, it is noisy. I bet with a pedal, it'll soften it so shouldn't be a problem. It sounds really good, very rich and it suits anywhere from pop to heavy metal. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: Guitar is made decent. Stock pickups are pretty good for something this price. May need to adjust the pickups a bit though, some are just completely too high or too low. The guitar looks really good. Frets are not placed too high and you can adjust it anyway to suit your comfort. Pickup selector is noiseless. Great stuff. // 9

Reliability & Durability: This guitar is tough. It's taken a few hits and has not been affected. Strap buttons are the only thing in question. Just get it done up and this will handle live playing. // 8

Overall Impression: Overall, for the price this is top stuff. It fits most genres of playing (this guitar sounds awesome with blues soloing). I've had this for about 7-8 months and I still like it as much as I did when I bought it. // 9

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: ZigZag667, on june 28, 2008

Price paid: A$ 385

Purchased from: Rockshop

Features: The guitar was made in china along with the amp and bag, The fret board has 21 frets with a reasonably thin neck made from what appears to be maple. I am guessing that the neck wood is made from the same wood but I'm not totally sure. It is a black gloss finish with a white pickguard. The Strat style is a very universally recognised shape and with the Tune-O-Matic bridge style it is very nice to play. The electronics are very passive in the sense that the knobs have to be turned a lot to change the tone a small amount. It has # knobs (volume, 2xtone) along with a 5-way pickup selector. Stock pickups. Tuners appear to be locking, Brand Squier of course, the pack came with: gig bag, tuner, 22 watt practice amp, whammy bar (very average whammy though), lead and a small bag of picks. // 9

Sound: This guitar would have to be one of the best guitars for practice and learning all styles from classical to metal. I've currently got it set up with the 22 watt practice amp, Marshall JH-1 and a Behringer DD100. The pick ups have a lot of feed back on the 1, 3 and 5 settings. It needs a bigger amp to get some real potential out of this guitars sound. I haven't tried too many different sounds with this guitar but it can: pinch harmonic, trill, tap, bend and vibrato with appealing satisfaction. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar is a typical mass production guitar as there was very mediocre cleaning done on the inside of the guitar itself, the pickups could have been tweaked so there wasn't as much feed back, The baridge is totally secure and I have had no problems with the neck of the guitar ever. The action is still a little low and it's hard to adjust so I don't get fret "buzzing" with open chord shapes. The only flaw was that the pickup selector knob fell off the first time that I used it. // 7

Reliability & Durability: This guitar is close to being a tank because it is very sturdy, withstood several concerts, a very hard wood has been used for the neck and body, The starp buttons are largish and are incredibly sturdy, I would have this guitar as my first backup, if possible my only back up This guitar is very dependable. The finish looks like it will last a very long time. // 10

Overall Impression: I play assortments all most genres and this guitar suits me almost perfectly. I've been playing for around 2 and a half years, I own an Epiphone AJ100 and the two pedals stated earlier. I only wish I hadve asked for a better amplifier. I would buy this guitar again for certain but not right awy as I would prefer something along the lines of an Explorer or a Telecaster. I love all of my guitar, there's nothing to hate except the pickup selector with the knob that wont stick. Because of my limited income there was nothing really to compare to. I only wish that it had a new set of noiseless pick ups. // 9

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: unregistered, on march 11, 2004

Purchased from: Guitar World

Features: I got this guitar in the beginners pack with a gig bag, strap, tuner, book, picks and the WORST amp imaginable. The guitar itself is a decent guitar though. It was made in china and has 21 frets. the neck is maple, the fingerboard is rosewood and the body is agathis. It's got a volume and two tone knobs. the five way Switch controls which of the 3 single coils are givin you the sound. The finish from the shop was nice except for the peeling laminating on the pickguard (which I just got finally got all of it off after a year!) The tuners tend to go out of tune decently easy but with the electronic tuner provided, I don't mind tuning it back up again. The stock strap buttons sucked but I just tossed some locking ones on there for 20 bucks and now I'll never drop her again. Giving a 5 based on guitar alone. // 10

Sound: This guitar suits my music style just fine right now, I really have not yet found my niche for what I love to play, I really love picking out the clean intros to metallica but I also love playing the hard riffs of pennywise and Rage and I even play some acoustic songs on this guitar. After tossing that shitty 10W squire amp out my window I got my hands on a Marshall MG30DFX and it ROCKS! this guitar is a dream through this amp, there is no hum at all from the guitar when on the clean channel but on OD I get some hum when using only the bridge or only the neck pickups. the sound can alter so much by just messing with your volume and pickup controls, I can go from a low mellow clean sound to a ripping high metal distortion sound without touching my amp! I really love the sound of this guitar. 5 for sound, no doubt there. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: The set up from the factory was decent, other than the pickguard cover which I already mentioned. I did a few minor adjustments on the pickups just for height. The bridge routing is a little off..but nothing that bothers me. The action on the neck is decently fast, I cant complain about it but it's nothing special. As for the body finish, I didn't mind it from the factory, but now I have completely stripped it down and repainted it and now I LOVE IT! Go here for pics: http://bradgoldring.com/mike/ I'll give it a 4 based on factory set up only, cuz now it's a 10! // 8

Reliability & Durability: I think that this guitar would take a live gig, the strap buttons are a must replace no doubt, but I play this guitar damn hard and it takes it like a beast. I depend on this guitar completely as it is my only one, though I would definitely not play a gig without a backup since shit happens. I think this guitar will last a good long time, the hardware has not yet broken and I've done some dumb stuff with it including tearing it down and repainting, even after the reassembly it sounded the same, so I have great faith in this guitar. 4 for this, it is low quality overall. // 8

Overall Impression: I play tons of shit, a lot of Rage, Audioslave (Tom Morello is the man!) but also some Creed, Switchfoot, Metallica...etc. I've been playing for about a year, self taught, so I'm not an amazing guitar player. I'm sure that later on I will need a better guitar but for now this one matches me well. I wish that I had really played on the amp before I got this or else I may have said the screw the amp and just gotten a better one right away but you can't go back in time. I dont' think I would rebuy this exact guitar if it was stolen or I lost it, I would really just want this one back since I've customized it. I really love this guitar for it's variety in sounds and Strat looks, it's a sweet starter guitar, and also you can keep it and it will keep sounding better as you get better. 5 overall no doubt. // 10

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: xchris78, on july 07, 2004

Purchased from: Peeler Music (local store)

Features: This guitar pack was started in 2002 and everything is made in China. The guitar has 21 frets, a thin neck, and basically is a Fender Standard Strat. The finish on it is black. The bridge style is tune-o-matic. It has passive electronics. It has a volume, and 2 tone knobs. I also has a 5 way selector. Tuners are Fender Brand and are locking. The pickups are Squire Strat Pickups. It came with a 10 watt distorion amp,picks,amp cord tuner,strap,and a instructional book. // 6

Sound: My style is alternative and heavy rock and the guitar is ok for that, but I bought a new Line 6 amp and a switchboard (Switchboard I got for free from a friend) so I could have more sounds. It can get noisy at times,especially with the switchboard and it has rich, full, sound. It just has the 5 way pickup selector so that is is basically it. // 6

Action, Fit & Finish: I would say in the factory they did ok. The pickups were adjusted fine, It had a properly bookmatched top. One flaw with the guitar is that where you put the stings in, in the back it took that off to replace a string one time and the two wire weren't sauttered together, they were taped! // 6

Reliability & Durability: I think I will need to get a better guitar for live play. The hardware seems it will last for a good while. The strap buttons are solid. I maybe could depend on it for a few shows. No, I belive you should always have a backup guitar. The finish I think will probally stay on for a long time. // 6

Overall Impression: My style is alternative and heavy rock and the guitar is ok for that, but not for a gig or recording just for home use. I've been playing guitar for 4 years. I also play Bass guitar and own a Silvertone Bass, black, guitar. No there is nothing I think I should've asked. Yes a Cherry Sunburst Epiphone Les Paul Standard. I love that it's a guitar. I hate that it doesn't play like a Epiphone, but how could a Strat?I compare it to a Epiphone Les Paul and compared to that it sucks. I'm going to buy a Epiphone Les Paul too. I wish the Squire had humbuckers. // 8

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: 1stcomment, on august 02, 2004

Features: The guitar doesn't have any real 'stand out' features. I mean the three single coils are fun to play around with while using the tone knobs to help get a nice tone. The guitar has 22 frets which may bother players who solo on high frets. // 6

Sound: It suits my music style well, I play bluese and rock so a stratis perfect. I use it with a small Squier 10 Watt that actually sounds good. It sounds good for a beginner but you would really need to replace the pickups for later on. The guitar can sound underwater, twangy, and raspy when swithing pickups. // 6

Action, Fit & Finish: Everything generaly good. // 10

Reliability & Durability: It could play live but I would not use it live. Everything is solid but after 2-3 strings changed the tuners and machines wear down. // 6

Overall Impression: Overall it is a good solid beginners guitar. If it was stolen I would buy a diffenent guitar. // 8

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: unregistered, on august 10, 2004

Features: Features wise, I think its great. It has 21 jumbo frets, which is enough to get by as a beginner. It has the quickest neck on a guitar I've ever played, and I've played guitars worth over 2000. It has an alder body with a rosewood fretboard and perloid dot inlays. It has a standard Fender 2-way trem system, which will stay in tune most of the time. It has 3 single-coil passive pickups, which give a fair bit of feedback but thats to be expected on any guitar under 500. There is a 5-way pickup selector, so it's pretty versatile. There is a volume control and two tone controls. It came with a gig-bag which is pants, 2 nylon-straps, 2 cables, an electronic tuner, a load of Fender pics, a couple of tutor books and cds/videos and the worst amp ever, which really lets it down. // 8

Sound: I play a wide range of music, and this guitar is very versatile and suits my needs. I'm still using the squire sp-10 amp I got with it. It is absolutely crap, but ok as a starter amp just to begin on. Trust me though, after six months you will need to update it as I soon shall be. I have played it through my desired set up of a Marshall MG30DFX and a Boss ME-50, and it sounds great. There is a fair bit of feedback from the pickups but you can expect that from any guitar under 500. It has a superb action, so is great for finger tapping and fast tunes, which I require as I play a fair bit of Iron Maiden. It is also great for playing jimi hendrix stuff on, as it is based on a guitar similar to his. It's mainly best for old school-rock. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: This is all superb. It looks fabulous, and looks and feels far more expensive than it is. It was set up well when I bought it. I havn't had any problems the guitar at all, except that the metal used in parts is a bit soft, and things such as the screws get mashed easily, but only if you are heavy handed with the screwdriver. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This guitar will last years before needing replacing. I would be happy to gig with it, and have 100% faith in it. The hardware is built to last, and I believe it will. // 10

Overall Impression: This is a superb guitar, and I would not be suprised if someone told me it was actually a real Fender with squire written on it by accident. It really is great. The neck is extremely quick and smooth, it looks fabulous and plays well too. The amp is pretty poor, but you could part-ex it for a new amp anyway, and it aint bad as a starters amp. When I bought it, I looked at the Affinity Strat and the Pacifica 112j, which are both around 200 with an amp. I did not get this guitar to save money, but because I was so impressed with it. It will suit any style of music. I have been playing for 8 months, and won't be replacing it for another year at least. It's a great starters pack, and I would advise it to anyone looking at starting the electric guitar. If you do wish to start playing, this is a superb guitar, especially considering it only cost 140, and will be great to play for at least 3 years before you will feel the need to replace it for something better. It is far better than the Affinity Strat I believe, and outclasses any other guitar in its price range, and up to around 250. // 10

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: eclipse675, on december 10, 2004

Purchased from: Local Music Shop

Features: This has everything you can find on a Fender Strat. Just about one tenth the quality. Its finish is the usual bright red and not very resistant to wear. It has one volume and two tone controsl (which as far as I am concerned, are just there to look cool). It has a five way selecter. As fot the amp. It has really bad sound. At only 15 watts, you get amazing amounts of feedback when you go higher than five. Way too much treble despite the controls. The rest of the equipment is just average standered fener gear, nothing wrong with it in particular. // 6

Sound: The Strat actually has a very nice sound, but the amp ruins it. Lots of buzzing on the amp, the distortion is awful. But I recently purchased a 65w Fender Princeton amp, which really makes the sound of the Strat Shine. It is good fot blues, and very creamy. The pickups are better than those on most epiphones, but can still be weak when it comes to sustain. The guitar it self has a very nice sound when played with the right equipment (not included in the pack). // 6

Action, Fit & Finish: The action was terrible at first, but then I adjusted the nut, and it was fine. Everything else seems to be in place. However, the jack late is chronically loose as is the the button that holds the strap. // 6

Reliability & Durability: As I mentioned before, the strap buttons and jack plate is loose. This can all be fixed with Amatuer Experiance as I have. The hardware seems like it will last though. The cosmetics are slowelty wearing down, but it dosn't effect the sound, and I plan on customizing it for the hell of it. The amp hasn't held up at all and I lost the tuner but the rest of the stuff I still use with my current set. I feel strange saying this but I actually would gig with the guitar if I dont have money for another Strat (which I don't) I would gig with it if I could find some way to customize it so as it covers up the "Squier" label. I currently play with a Les Paul. // 4

Overall Impression: The guitar is very decent for begginers, and people who want to have a cheap Strat to fool around with. Get the Affinity Strat but not the pack. I made the mistake of getting the pack, and thankfully I was able to trade in the amp for some money. In conclusion, if you want an ok Strat then get the guitar, its worth what you pay and a bit more too. But don't get the pack, not even if youre beggining. // 6

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: Ashman51, on july 25, 2005

Sound: Well, the guitar sounds nice, though with a little bit of buzzing from the amp. The real trouble is the amp it comes with. It makes it sound much worse than it is. I play mostly rock and punk, and the guitar suits those needs well. I got the Boss DS-1 pedal, which cuts down on the feedback tremendously. It has two tone controls and a volume control. The volume control just adjusts the volume, while the tone controls adjust the Treble and Bass. The tone controls could have adjusted the bass/treble a little more, with 10 settings, but turning them is noticable enough. The 5-way selector is standard, allowing you to change between bridge, middle, neck, and two combinations. I don't have much experience with pick-ups, but if you plan on gigging, I would change them. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: Everything is in perfect condition. I've had the guitar for 2 months, and even after several drops and bumps, it still isn't scrathed. All the controls are tight, and the tuning pegs keep it tuned for long enough. The action is fine for me (I like it high), though some people may want to change it. Nothing really wrong, so it gets a five. // 10

Overall Impression: Overall, it's a good buy, no matter what playing level, especially if you don't have a lot of money, but if you do, there are better guitars out there. The only gripe was the amp. If you can, you should try to trade it in to get a better one. So, if you're a beginner without out much money, I would go for it. But, if you're more experienced, you may wany to keep saving to get something better. // 8

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: samarth_sharma, on september 05, 2005

Features: As for the feauters I would say squire deliver a very simple and complete gig. My guitar is a Chinese made squire Strat which has a 21 jumbo frets and it's maplewood make. The guitar has a solid top and is black in colour, it has 5-way selector Switch and 3 single coil pickups. Since I bought a pack I got a tuner and a strap and some Fender medium picks along with it. I also got a Squier SP-10 amp. // 8

Sound: As for the sound I would say I tried and played almost every guitar available and I played the Mexican Fender Strat too. There isn't much difference. I get a very thick and warm sound without the processors thru the amp but you need to lower down the treble and keep the bass at full. I play generally rock alternative an blues and the guitar suits all the music style, Knopfler, Pink Floyd, Eagles, Eric Clpaton everything is fine by the sound. As for the processors I use Zoom 505-2 and it's awesome. The guitar does give versatile sounds. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: The finishing and action of the guitar is in good condition so far lets see how long does it stay like this. // 10

Reliability & Durability: The guitar is realible and durable for almost al the playing style. I wouldn't use any other guitar for the back up 'cause after playing this it gives me a feel of playing a rock music so I won't Switch over to anything else of course original USA made Fender is smething else but I can't afford. But if you look at it other way around this guitar is also backed by Fender so dudes and babes just chill and play. The hardware seems to last 'till the last day rest time would say. // 10

Overall Impression: The overall impression that his gig has over that you play at a professionl level or begginner level this is a right cos I have seen many guitarist in India who are like giants and still use the Squires Strat and mind you the pack one. So this is a smart and rocking piece of gig. I would suggest all those who are fan of Knopfler, Clapton, Pete Townsed, David Gilmour, Jimi Hendrix, Jeff Beck and SRV go for this guitar and chase your dreams. // 10

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: RocKuH DudE, on may 17, 2006

Features: I got this 2 months ago as a graduation gift, so I think I've used it long enough to make a review. The Squier Stratocaster works with chrome hardware. It comes with a maple neck topped with a 21 medium jumbo fret rosewood fingerboard with dot position inlays. It has 1 volume knob, 2 tone knobs and a tremolo bar. It has 3 single-coil pickups; positioned at the bridge, middle and neck. The SE-100 Electric Pack comes with a leather gig bag, a Squier SP-10 amplifier with switchable overdrive, electronic tuner, cable, 5 Fender guitar picks, a Fender instruction book, and probably the worste strap you could possibly find. It's the worste strap 'cause it keeps falling off everytime you lift the guitar. This restricts you from jumping or, since I'm a Fall Out Boy fan, the "Trohmania" while playing the guitar. If you do that, it will send your guitar flying off if you dont hold it tightly. // 8

Sound: I usually play punk rock, namely Fall Out Boy songs. The guitar sounds nice when played with, but there's only little use for the tone knobs since they only change the sound a bit, though only little use, the change in the sound still suits my type of music. The SP-10 amp sucks though. You can't plug any effects into it, all you can do is use Switch on the overdrive. But its overdrive can be too much since, sometimes a change from one chord to another maybe indistinguishable. And the amp also picks up a lot of feedback, which can be irritating. // 7

Action, Fit & Finish: The pickups were adjusted nicely, they really can pick up great sounds. When I got the guitar, it was perfect, the way a Strat should be, there were no flaws on the guitar except its tuning, which was way off, but isnt much of a problem since the pack comes with an electric tuner. // 9

Reliability & Durability: Since the pack is ideal for begginers, I doubt it can withstand a lot of live play. The strap buttons are solid, but the strap itself is really bad and keeps falling off. But I've been playing it for a few months now, and I don't hear or see any change in it, so I think the hardware will last. // 8

Overall Impression: I usually play punk rock, and with a few sound adjustments, this guitar can really rock on. I wish I had bought an original Fender Strat though, since it's better than a Squier. If it were stolen or lost, I'd probably just buy a Fender Strat or better yet, a Gibson Les Paul. The things I love about the pack is the guitar and it's cool features. The things I hate are the bad SP-10 amp and the strap that keeps falling off. // 7

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: unregistered, on may 29, 2006

Features: I don't know what year it was made, but it was probably like 2005. The Strat had 21 jumbo frets, a rosewood fingerboard, 3 single-coil pickups and one volume control and two tone controls (which didn't change the sound much, only if I move the pickup selector). It came with a 10 watt amp (not good), a bag with absolutely nothing on it, 6 Fender picks, strap (which tears easily), cable, and a tuner. The guitar is good, the amplifier is bad, and the accessories were OK. But the set was on sale, and it was good for practicing, since I am only a beginner. // 7

Sound: The amplifier is the major downfall in this set. I play mostly punk/indie rock, sometimes a little heavy rock and a little blues and this guitar suits it well. But on distortion, there is a very small buzzing, and it gets stronger as a nearby TV is on. The sound is dirty but just enough to put it right on the OK liking. I don't have any effects but I getting one (preferably a phaser) could probably reduce the noise. On clean the sound is nice and bright. Not much variety with the tones and the amplifier. // 7

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar was good right out of the box. The pickups were set perfectly, but I adjusted it to be louder. Everything was solid but there was only one major problem I hadn't seen for two months. The bridge was somehow raised up like 1 cm. This caused the strings to be lowered, but it caused the D string to make a "twangg" sound when strummed open. This bothered me a lot. I took it to where I bought it. They didn't know how to fix it, so they gave us an address to a place where they could fix it. They had it for 4 hours. After that it was fixed perfectly. So far not so good, Squier. // 6

Reliability & Durability: This guitar can handle it. I've bumped into tables and walls there hasn't been one scratch yet. The strap buttons are solid. This guitar will last me a for a long time. // 10

Overall Impression: Overall this is just an okay set. The guitar is very good, though. I play punk, heavy, and Indie rock and this guitar suits it very well. I've been playing for 1 year and 6 months, but I've only had this guitar for 7 months. This guitar will definitely last me for a long time. If this were stolen or lost, I probably not buy the set but buy the guitar and then a 30 watt. Maybe 3 years from now I'd buy a SG Standard. Good guitar, bad accessories. // 8

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: jimmyjimbo72, on december 28, 2006

Features: My Strat was made in China, and features a 21-fret rosewood neck, a sturdy agathis body, 2 tone and 1 volume knobs, 3 single-coil pickups, a 5-way pickup selector, a factory-default bridge, which is cheaply made, a tremolo bar which is really fun to use, and a set of high-quality Fender strings. It also came with a 10 watt amp, which produces a fantastic clean sound, and the overdrive is alright too, a gig bag, which was appalling since it provided no proper protection for the guitar, a strap which continuously fell off, a tuner which I have not used yet but it looks like it will be rubbish, 6 medium picks which are cool, and a book, which was really quite helpful. So, it is an awesome guitar with some bad accessories. // 9

Sound: I usually play ska and punk, which it handles fantastically. However, instead of using the overdrive on the amp, I use a Behringer BM100 distortion pedal. The 2 tone knobs allow for various sounds to be achieved, and so does the 5-way selector (I leave it on setting 5 for the best results). The guitar is also good for metal music, but for really heavy stuff, you may want to consider using humbuckers instead of the 3 single coils provided. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar came ready-strung, and had a nice, gentle action. the pickups were placed fine in my opinion, but some people suggest to adjust them (it's your call really). The guitar was free of any marks when I first opened it, and it still is (apart from the pick guard, which has some faint scratches in it. The only problems with the guitar are that it can knock out of tune easily, which happens with most newly-purchased guitars anyway, the low-E string rattles, which is annoying, and the bridge is quite cheap, as it looked like it was going to snap when I used to whammy bar. // 9

Reliability & Durability: I feel that this guitar would definitely withstand Live playing, and the hardware seems durable, even though the bridge may want replacing sooner of later. The strap buttons are good, but they do not support the provided strap (which is crap anyway). It is very dependable, as I would use it on a gig without any backup. The finish is fantastic, and seems like it'll last for ages. // 10

Overall Impression: This guitar is awesome! It handles my musical style awesomely. Because of it's ease of use and inclusion of accessories (some of which are crap), I would definitely recommend it to a beginner such as myself. If this guitar was stolen, I would definately replace it with the same. All the features are awesome, even though the "rattly E string" is a pain up the arse. It is not really comparable to it's big brother, which is made by Fender, but by far it is better than some of the 400 guitars on the market! If you replace some of the accessories, then you'll have the ultimate Starter Kit! // 9

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: Tster, on march 15, 2007

Features: The Squier SE-100 is an amazing starter pack filled with tons of accessories to help you get started. The Guitar it self is a Strat with 21 frets. It has a maple neck and a rosewood finger board with a 3 ply pick guard. It has 3 amazing single-coil pickups and it's 5 way switching with a classic tremolo. On the body of the guitar it has two tone knobs and one volume control so 3 controls on the guitar. The Amp provided with this pack is the Squier Sp-10 amp. Now this amp puts out great sound quality taking in that it's 10 watts and just for the starter. On the Amp it has a volume control a bass control and a treble control. No gain control which is a downer. Also a headphone input so you don't have to make any noise. The accessories include is a 10' patch cable which is good. A gig bag which is terrible quality and if you get this pack at the store try to get a new gig bag with it. It's totally crap. An electronic tuner which is alright I guess not amazing but gets the job done. A guitar strap which is apparently bad quality but so far I've had no problems with mine except twice it magically came off. A tutorial CD where you get taught some basic chords and some power chords and a tutorial book to help you along. // 9

Sound: The bands I really like are Blink 182, Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Fall Out Boy and similar bands to these guys. And all the music sounds great and rich. The amp puts the sound quality down a bit but it's still pretty good. But I believe in all the sound is pretty good. The amp might put the sound down just a bit but still you can rock hard. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: When I opened it up from the box I guess no one had touched it had left the factory and that's the way it looked. The bridge has been raised slightly so you can groove the music in and out. The problem with this is that the bridge will have to be slightly lowered next time I'm in there for whatever reason since you don't want it to high and it seems to keep on raising. The pickups are good and it's all sweet. // 10

Reliability & Durability: It's gone through a war with me getting bumped often but actually no scratch on it. Maybe I'm lucky I don't know but it's fine. A little guitar polish every now and then makes it look brand new. Everything is right in place and I can't see anything falling off. Strap buttons are solid and I can defiantly depend on the guitar, If you want to play it Live you can just get a new strap. // 10

Overall Impression: I like punk all the way to rock and this guitar can pull off all those songs fantastically. All I have brought for it keeping in mind that I got a free gig-bag which I can depend on and guitar polish for free is a stand and I'm getting a new strap. It's a nice looking guitar maybe not the Jessica Alba of guitars but it's not bad. If it was lost I'm not too sure if I'd get this exact pack again since my skills have grown over time but I would defiantly keep this pack in mind. All I really wish it had is a better amp maybe with one with a gain control. // 9

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: quantum leap, on september 27, 2007

Purchased from: Second-hand

Features: I've got no idea when this Strat was made, but it's a few years old. It's the Chinese model, and by the serial number, it's the YN series. It's got 22 medium jumbo frets (unless no-one counts the last one as it's tiny), an agathis body, maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and a vinyl coating on the body. It's got a gorgeous gloss black finish that really shines when polished, but it shows up fingerprints damned well! It's got a generic synchronous tremolo and generic tuners as well as the Standard 3 single-coil pickups with 5-way selector, master volume and 2 (useless) tone dials. Mine currently has Ernie Ball Super Slinky strings on. I got it with the SP-10 amplifier, a big padded gig bag (definitely not the included one), a Fender strap and a long cable that seems pretty dodgy. // 9

Sound: This is my first electric guitar, and after playing this it won't be my last! The single coils provide a beautiful sharp, clean sound through the amp, but they send through loads of hum on overdrive. Frankly, the amp is basic to the extreme, but it's decent, although overdrive on and off is somewhat limited. I now use a Laney HCM30R amp with a Korg 105od pedal for overdrive, which has considerably improved the sound quality. I play punk to heavy rock (AFI are my favourite band, but I also play Muse, Feeder, Metallica and bands like this). Normally, to get rid of the hum, I make use of the pickup wiring in positions 2 & 4 so that the reverse-wired middle pickup cancels out the mains hum, effecitvely becoming a humbucker. You've got to hand it to Fender, they knew what they were doing. The sound from two pickups is quiet different compared to a straight single, it sounds a little muted to me, but playable. With the single coils, the range of sounds is wide, but it sounds best on clean. I took the scratchplate off last week and found out that Squier thought far enough ahead to leave cutouts in the body for humbuckers, and I reckon I'll put bridge and neck humbuckers in soon. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: This guitar is so easy to play! The action is just right for the beginner, nice and smooth, and mine was set up fine. It might be that the previous owner had a play around with it to get it perfect, but I can say this, I love it. I've twiddled around with the pickups but I'm fairly new to guitars, so I don't know if I changed anything. The bridge tremolo is poor, quite frankly, just the slightest vibrato action sends it flying out of tune. Originally, I didn't get a whammy bar, and I think I know why. Otherwise the the trem springs are very strong, but this is still a basic beginner's guitar. I'll probably fit a Floyd Rose in it's place eventually. I couldn't find any flaws with the hardware, it's very well-made. // 10

Reliability & Durability: Absolutely will this withstand a gig! It's solid, totally solid. The body is very strong, and feels like I could drop it without smashing it. It's taken a couple of slight knocks in my possession (I'm 17 by the way), but the previous owner seemed a bit more energetic, as there are two large chunks of the vinyl missing from the back! Underneath though, the wood's still smooth. The neck's taken a few dents, but it's still smooth and sleek, this axe was built to last. The strap buttons are good quality, but my strap's fallen off a few times (only when I've picked it up, fortunately, it's locked on well when playing), probably as the buttons are a bit narrow. It's also got a nice weight to it, not heavy, but you can feel it's there and strum hard without it moving too far. If I made a couple of upgrades (trem and pickups), I'd gig this guitar without a backup, definitely. Truely built to high standards. The finish is very sleek, the vinyl's like 3 layers, and is very tough. On the areas that aren't plastered with my stickes, scrathes just polish right off, and attacking it with a duster leaves a brilliant Shine you can see your face in. // 10

Overall Impression: Personally, I'll admit this guitar doesn't quite suit my needs for the music I play, but it's still great. It's only really the pickups that need overhauling, and maybe the trem, and that'd make it perfect. I've been playing since January 2007 and love it. When I went to buy it in May, I loved it the moment I saw it, bonded with it the moment I held it. This guitar caused me to buy a 30w Laney HCM30R amp to replace the 10w practise amp that now fulfills the task of travelling, and because of the limited overdrive on the amp, I now own a rare Korg 105od pedal that really brings out the best in this guitar. I didn't get a tuner, so I bought a Korg CA-30 which is damned accurate. I think I asked all the questions I needed when I bought it, "Who do I make the cheque out to?" For the price I paid, it's a bargain, and the quality is amazing. Even new, they're some of the best beginner guitars for their price. If someone stole it, I would personally inflict a most painful death upon them, and I'm not thick enough to lose a guitar. If I had to get a new one, such as if it broke, I'd probably go for a more advanced guitar like an Ibanez because my skills have increased considerably playing this Strat. I'm going to keep ahold of it though, because it's so damned well-made. I love the clean sound, the neck, the frets and the glossy finish. I hate the bridge and the messy overdrive sound. My favourite feature would have to be the neck, because it's so easy to fret. I've compared this to my mate's Ibanez GSA-60, and it's actually pretty similar, just that the Ibanez has a double-locking trem and bridge humbucker. The design is very similar and feels familiar to play, although the neck has a slight camber that mskes it easier for my mate to play. The only thing I wish it had was a better player who'd taken up guitar when he first thought of it in 2001! I'm now 17 and really should have got into music earlier, but this Strat is helping me catch up. // 9

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: EnyoAdonai, on december 28, 2007

Features: This guitar comes in a set with a non-cromatic tuner I think (recently purchased a new one), a really crap gig bag, 10 picks which are quite nice to hold but snap easily, a lead which might be 2 metres long (its long gone, I can't remember), a black strap which ripped after a month, and of course the Strat guitar and an amp. The amp says 22W on the back, I'm not sure if that's RMS. The guitar has a scale of 25.5" which I think is Standard for strats, has 21 frets, 1 vol. control, 2 tones, and a 5 way selector Switch for the 3 single coil pickup setup it comes with. It also has a whammy bar and mine came with a gloss black finish and a white pickguard. // 5

Sound: This guitar is good for all genres of music I like to play, mostly metal, rock and grungy sort of stuff. I still use it with the original amp occasionally, but I like to play it through my Hitachi stereo amp which is 180w because this amp give lots of ability to change the tone of the guitar with the eq settings. I use a Boss PW-10 Wah pedal with it, which to say the least is amazing (I'll do a review on that later). The middle pickup is very quiet, and I've tryed adjusting the height too. But the guitar sounds good when it's not played through the original amp. // 8

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar came with a pretty good setup, although when I bought it I knew even less about the set up of a guitar than I do now. It felt nice to play though, and I did lower the action a bit and it didn't effect the sound in anyway, just made it easier to play. I raised the middle pickup too, to see if I could get extra volume from it, but no noticeable change really. It had a prefect finish and the neck feels very smooth and easy to play. I haven't found any flaws so far except for the ones I've put in it. // 6

Reliability & Durability: This guitar would probably withstand Live playing, but I've never played Live so I can't really say, if I got the opportunity to play Live I'd want to use something a bit cooler than a squire Starter Kit though. The hardware Seems pretty strong, I snapped off the whammy though, of course there was a certain degree of misuse lol. The tuning gears are the perfect tightness though. the strap buttons have come loose on mine but they can take a beating. I feel quite sure that I can rely on this guitar though although I plan to get something a little more expensive sooner or later, the finish will definately last a long time, but to me that's a downside because I want it to look well used. // 7

Overall Impression: I play mostly metal and rock, but mostly just bands I like and influence my writing style. I've been playing for a year now and have spent most of the money I've saved on guitar gear since I bought this. This is a great learning guitar and I don't regret the purchase of it one bit, I wish I had asked what colour it came in though when I got it, although I'm not sure what I would have chosen instead of black. If it were stolen I would move on to bigger and better things, because after playing it for a year and also having played guitars which feel so much nicer in the shops, I know there's better things out there for prices which aren't much higher. I like the balanced weight and smooth neck on this guitar and recommend it too all beginner players looking for an electric guitar of anybody looking for a practise set. // 8

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: unregistered, on january 12, 2008

Features: The body shape is odviosly Strat-double cutaway. The only controls it has are volume and two pickup knobs (the knobs are pretty useless unless you want to git rid of some of the buzz that the amp makes) also a 5-way selector this works decently- not great.The pickup configuration is the simple Stratocaster placement (nothing great about the pickups their simgle-coil and definantly not noisless). The tuners are non-locking but, it's a begginer setup. Acceceries include gig bag, a strap, a cable, headphones (which I had to file a mising product report on because they did not come in the box), and a tuner I already got a better tuner the one that came with it was like something from Hendrix's time. // 8

Sound: This guitar does all I need for my music style, most all rock with heavy catchy riffs. I'm still usieng the amp that came with it (an SP-10) Effecs would be great but I got it just this Christmas. It is rather noisy, to noisy for comfort. The sound is OK if you adjust forever but, if you take your time it works out. Their isnt great variety on the amp other than an extremly noisy O/D and a bass and treble knob. I give the amp 1 point for turning on and the guitar 2 because it has potential, it sounds good on a decent amp. // 3

Action, Fit & Finish: Being my first electric I'm not sure how well the set-up from the factory was but, it sertainly wasn't anywhere near tuned. THe bridge I have to tighten the screws meow because it is riding up as if you were using the whammy bar. There were no flaws when I first got it but meow after less than a month (but hours of playing it needs a tune-up. // 5

Reliability & Durability: I have not played Live yet but unless you are jumpin around it should be OK. The knobs for volume and tonne don't seem that they will stay for a long time but I don't plan to have it for over a year and a half. I would use the guitar in a gig but not the amp it's way to noisy. With a ton of playing the pearloid pickgaurd seems It would scratch. // 4

Overall Impression: This guitar is suitable for my needs although it is not a perfect match I wish I had a nice Epiphone but it does the jobs. I just started seriosly playing - jazz band and own no gear-yet. If I could have gotten something else it would be a Goth Epiphone Explorer 58' style. If it were stolen or lost, I would wait till my birthday taking lessons with an old Airline Acoustic (ancient) until my birthday and get an Epiphone then I would get a Marshall 20 watt amp with built in effects. I love the guitar but HATE the amp I love the look mine is White with a whith a white pearloid pickgaurd and a rosewood neck. I compared may fiends Ibanez. We concure even though his bridge doesnt't have crappy screws like mine mien is more playable. // 7

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: unregistered, on february 13, 2008

Purchased from: Sam Ash Music

Features: This is a Japanese-made Squier Stratocaster which has 21 jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboard. The guitar itself is maple with a laminated, solid black top. It's body type is of course, that of a Strat, and it has 3 single-coil Fender pickups. It has one master volume control, and 2 tone controls (which do almost nothing what'soever). The tone controls might as well as not be there at all because they do almost nothing. The bridge is pretty sturdy, and has a tremolo, but it only bends down. The tuners are Standard Squier tuners and they don't lock, but they aren't terrible. The guitar also comes with a Squier SP-10 Amplifier (10 watt), a gig-bag which is terrible, a horrible strap, a cable, picks, and a tuner. This is a great kit for a beginner because it has everything needed to start. // 9

Sound: This guitar suits my music style simply because you can pretty much make it sound like anything. At first, I used it with the original amplifier and a Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal and it sounded ok, but it was really loud and messy. Now, I run it straight through a Line 6 Spider III amplifier and it sounds really good. I play mostly hard rock and metal and I can't complain. Even though it has some amplifier buzz when the guitar is idle, it's not something you can't get used to. The sound is a little bit thin, but it is full as well. You can make this guitar sound like ANYTHING as long as you have the effects to do it. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar was set up pretty well at the factory, and I was able to go without changing my strings once for over 6 months. The pickups were adjusted perfectly and the action was low. I'd have to say that out of all the guitars that I have played, I can't shred as well as I can on this guitar. The neck is thin and easy to move around. The only problem is that the bridge cannot keep a tune for too long. As you go through the life of the guitar, the tuning gets worse and worse, and the tremolo only makes it worse. I cannot bend the guitar once with the whammy bar without having the guitar go terribly out of tune. I'd have to say that I am an expert tuner because of this guitar (by ear). // 8

Reliability & Durability: This guitar will not withstand Live playing, simply because it cannot hold a tune for long enough, not even through one song. The hardware, for the most part, seems to last, but the bridge is not good. The strap buttons are ok, but the strap is terrible so I recommend getting a better one. I would use it at a gig for a backup, but never for a starter. It is good enough to last though because I have had this guitar for 4 years as my only guitar, and it still works well (regardless of the tuning). The only reason I would buy a new one is to move on to bigger and better things. // 6

Overall Impression: So overall, this guitar suits my hard-rock or metal guitar style because I can make it sound like anything. I have been playing guitar since I bought this guitar (4 years) and I am looking into buying a Jackson because of my satisfaction with Fender's quality. Fender advertised this product as their best starter pack and I stand by this. It it were stolen, I would be angry, but I would probably buy a new guitar because I have outgrown this guitar. I love the quality of this guitar and its sound, but I hate the tuning. My favorite feature is that it looks just like a Fender Strat does, and performs pretty close to it (regardless of the cheap price). // 8

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: archerygenious, on march 13, 2008

Features: The guitar has three single pickups, 21 jumbo frets, a tremelo bridge, 1 volume and 2 tone controls. The pack came with a standard/absolutely crap Fender gig bag, and tuner, which is pretty good, and has a bit of a Vintage look which I like, 3 picks (three colours: red, black and grey, and they're mediums), a Standard guitar cable, a decent guitar stand, and an absolutely crap amp! // 8

Sound: I play mostly Foo Fighters and some classic rock, along with some other random stuff. I'm sure the guitar is perfectly capable of playing these styles just fine, but the amp that comes with it only has clean and distortion, with a three-way EQ, but there's no adjustment for the distortion, so all you really get it Ultra clean and Ultra cheap sounding distortion, but a decent effects pedal should solve this. The amp can be very loud in my room, and I usually only have it on 1 when other people are in the house, and when there isn't anyone else in the house I rarely go over 5, as it's just deafening. You can make some variation of sound on the guitar itself, but the tone knobs make very little difference between 10 and 5, so it's either the highest setting or the lowest really. The bridge pickup makes a very nice twangy sound, while the bridge and middle pickup both sound kind of bold (dunno if that's the right word or not). // 5

Action, Fit & Finish: When I took the guitar out of the box, the strings were completely loose, and once I'd tuned them up, the action was just right (or at least it seemed so at the time, this was my first electric so I was just hyper about getting an electric and didn't take any notice about anything else). The guitar is very solid, it's taken a few bashes, and there still aren't any dents or anything, and the finish on the paint is pretty good as well, it's worn down a bit of course, but after a good polish it still looks good. The only thing I've had to replace so far is the bridge, as the tremelo bar on the old one completed mucked up because the thread on it was so bad, and it would go in the screw on the bridge without making it worse. But once I had done that all was well, and I won't be needing to do it again as I replaced it with a wilkinson bridge with a puch in bar. I haven't had to adjust the pickups at all, as they were just right when I got it. The tuning pegs needed tightening a bit, but they still kept the strings in tune pretty well. // 8

Reliability & Durability: The hardware will last a long time now that I've replaced the bridge, and it's pretty good quality considering the price. The strap buttons are fine, but the strap that came in the kit is crap, and I got a new one as soon as I needed it. I would never use this in a gig, just because it's a Squier and I don't wanna look like a complete idiot, but I think it would survive one, as I pretty much beat it to death in my room sometimes. The finish has been thickly added, when I removed the backplate to replace the bridge, there was loads of it. // 9

Overall Impression: I have played the electric for about 7 months now, and this is the only electric I've ever owned, and it's been pretty good. Once I've got some extra gear (Pocket POD and hopefully a Line 6 Spider III amp) it should last a few more years, after which time I'll be sick to death of it and will go and buy a new guitar. The amp that came in the pack really hasn't helped at all, it does not complement the guitar, which I'm sure will sound pretty good with some better gear. When I was looking for a beginners guitar, I tried the Affinity Strat, but my mum ended up getting the SE 100 instead as it was all they had left at the shop. In a way, I'm glad, I prefer the pick gaurd on this one, and I prefer the feel of it, but I'm pretty sure the other pack had a way better amp that this piece of crap, which would've been worth it. If it was stolen or lost, I'd get my parents to get me a Fender Jazzmaster or a Epiphone or something. // 7

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: jimmyjimbo72, on january 28, 2009

Purchased from: Tesco

Features: PLEASE NOTE: I have actually already reviewed this product. However, being a beginner, I talked a load of crap so now I am more knowledgeable, I am going to review it again. I believe that this Strat was made in China. The neck is maple with a rosewood fretboard and there are 21 frets in total. The body is made out of agathis; many people think that this material produces a terrible sound but in reality, it doesn't sound too bad at all. It is a basic black in colour with white pickups, tone/volume knobs and the 5-way pickup switch. The bridge is a basic tremolo bridge which is nasty. When trying to set the action and intonation up, the allen screws and the screws at the end of the bridge nearly came out! Now that I've got my action sorted, the allen screws are still sticking out, and there's nothing I can do about it. Also, I can't get the intonation on my B string perfect; no matter how much I turn the screw to the left, it's still sharp! The pickups are stock, and 3 single coils are included with the guitar. These actually produce a brilliant sound for stock pickups. The tuners are also stock. These seem to hold the tune, but after small amount of heavy playing, some of them slip. Also, a gig bag, 5 medium picks, a SP-10 practice amp, a guitar lead, some strings, a tuner, a strap and a book. Whilst the bag, practice amp, strap and lead were crap, the tuner, strings, and book were actually alright. On the subject of the amp, it is alright for practising, but compared to other practice amps out there the sound is of relatively low quality. // 7

Sound: I play all sorts of styles, and this guitar suits them all. However, I'm not using an amp; instead I'm using a Zoom G1 effects pedal and running the headphone output into a pair of 30 watt speakers, and it sound awesome. On certain pickup settings (e.g. the bridge pickup), the output can be extremely noisy. Lots of sounds can be achieved, from warm bassy tones, to crisp trebly sounds. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar was set up alright at the factory, and was ready to play. However, I later went on to lowering the action, which was rather difficult to do with the shoddy bridge. In fact, the allen screws are now sticking out of the bridge! The pickup positions are fine. Also, I did have a problem with the jack, which was wobbly and was loosing connection, but screwing it tighter with my hands solved the problem! Other than that, the hardware is good and of some decent quality. // 7

Reliability & Durability: I am certain that this guitar would withstand Live playing without backup, but the strap buttons are way too small and would need replacing. The finish is also rather nice. There are some scratches on it but these are barely noticeable. // 9

Overall Impression: Overall, I like this guitar, especially for the price. It made a brilliant beginners guitar and still serves as a good guitar now. If it was stolen, I would probably replace it with a higher quality, more expensive guitar. Overall though, a very good guitar, especially for a beginner at such a low price. Please Note: This starter pack is no longer in production. There is a new equivalent which contains all of the same features, but the cosmetics of the guitar are of a much higher Standard. // 7

SE-100 Electric Pack Reviewed by: azurexdragon23, on april 19, 2011

Features: Well, I haven't been able to find out any information about this guitar based on the Fender website. but it is a solid top agathis wood body, rosewood fretboard. Mine came with a free Hard case, but that's the luxary of having family who would rather give away their gear when they get something new than sell it. I can't complain about it, its your basic strat. // 8

Sound: It's not my primary guitar and I don't use it alot but the pups in it are decent, I plan on replacing them soon with some GFS pups. It isn't extra noisy but then again with my effects line (DOD original Grunge, Behringer Hellbabe) its hard to tell where the noise comes from. I'm running it through a basic Fender frontman. It's got a pretty bright sound that you expect from a strat. I use it mostly for blues stuff and not the metal I usually play although it works pretty good with it too except for the 21 frets, instead of my usual 24. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: Well, I recieved it with the guitar fully set up, extremely low action, any lower and you'd get string buzz. The pups were set up perfect, and I can't complain about the cuts. The only flaw is there is a ding in the neck but I'm pretty sure my cousin did that when he was gigging around with it. There wasn't any noticeable flaws except that the strap buttons get loose pretty often, I solved that problem though with some epoxy. // 9

Reliability & Durability: Like I said it isn't my primary guitar, but it is built like a tank, but when you think about it this is usually the first guitar for most people. I wouldn't worry about anything on it and it's deffinatly dependable. I said earlier the stap buttons are kind of loose on it, but it's an easy fix, and the glossy black finish is nice also. // 10

Overall Impression: For my metal stuff this isn't too great, but hey It's a good guitar and works well as a backup is you need it. I've been playing for about 2 years and have gone through a large ammount of gear in that time, I've played some othe guitars that felt iffy to me, this one even though it is a budget guitar has a great feel and looks good, its the average guitar somone who isn't in the music line thinks of so it's nice to have one. // 9

More Squier reviews rating category latest review
+ Standard Strat 7.5 Electric Guitars 08/25/2014