Super Deluxe Review

6.6
review (1) 2 comments vote for this gear:
Super Deluxe Reviewed by: sbikram, on november 11, 2005

Purchased from: Kathmandu

Features: The guitar I bought was the Tronad Super Deluxe guitar. This name I think sounds strange to you because it is made in Asia, India. I choosed this guitar because this was cheap about $80. It has 22 frets, made by maple wood and has solid top. Its finish is translucent and shiny polished red. Bridge style is Tune-O-Matic. Think is is not good in comparison of other guitars. Volume, tone and 2 pickups are available. Cable and hard case were available. // 5

Sound: It totally suits my lifestyle. I like my guitar. I plugged the guitar in my cmputer and am using amplitube live software to play guitar. It is not noisy. I can both full sound and bright sound. Because of the two pickups the guitar can make three types of sounds. Clean, A little bit of distortic and overdriven but not fully. // 6

Action, Fit & Finish: No flaws actually. // 9

Reliability & Durability: Surely this guitar will withstand live playing. The hardware seems like it lasts and I can use this guitar without backup. // 7

Overall Impression: I play all types of music I have a all rounder Band here in my country. It is called The Remakers. We sing all the songs of Metallica, Guns N' Roses, Pink Floyd etc. // 6

Comments