WI67PRO Review

6.8
review (1) pictures (2) 17 comments vote for this gear:
WI67PRO Reviewed by: El_Lobo_1, on february 08, 2011

Purchased from: S&S Audio

Features: First of all, I would like to start out by saying that the neck was wonderfully well made. It wasn't too fat and wasn't too thin. I'm guessing it was made in 2005, in Korea, because that was the year I bought it in. I would've like 24 frets but the 22 that were on there works just fine. The two Seymour Duncan pickups played metal just as well as clean music. // 10

Sound: The VCC controls was an awesome feature on this guitar. It allows a Stratocaster style sound and a full humbucker sound at different levels of the VCC controls. When I used the distortion, it flowed through the amp wonderfully and still did so when I used the clean channels. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar I bought was made to perfection. Everything was done right and I found no mistakes in it. The action was very well made and it impressed me. My guitar fitted me just perfectly, also the finish was my favorite feature. The Orange sunburst color was so beautiful and cool. // 10

Reliability & Durability: After 5 years of owning it, I've only had to have the frets replaced and I need to replace the hardware, which is oxidizing. The controls could use tightening but this guitar is a tough one. It'd the most reliable I've ever had and I put my whole trust into it. My Washburn looks exactly like the way it did when I first bought it. // 10

Overall Impression: I love this guitar and can't find a better one. I play everything from metal to classical to blues and it meets all my expectations. I have no complaints with this guitar expect I wish they had not discontinued it. There's no other guitar I could ever want to replace it, although I would enjoy a whammy bar. // 10

More Washburn reviews rating category latest review
+ RX10 8 Electric Guitars 10/17/2014