X33 Review

manufacturer: Washburn date: 01/16/2006 category: Electric Guitars
Washburn: X33
A singe coil classic! The carved top X33 is a solid performer and is perfectly at home performing country, rock & blues.
 8.4
 6.8
review (1) 1 comment vote for this gear:
X33 Reviewed by: Spike_S, on january 16, 2006

Features: I am not sure what year or where this guitar was made but it comes with 24 frets with an X inlay, Solid Carved Top Alder Body, it is available with either a maple or rosewood fingerboard, bolt-on neck, Washburn Shaman single coil pickups, Wasburn designed Fulcrum tremelo, 1 volume, 2 tone, 5-way selector Switch, and includes 18:1 Grover tuners. // 10

Sound: This guitar sounds awsome, it is suited for a huge variety of music, I played this guitar on a Kustom amp I cant exactly remember what model because I didn't pay that much attention the amp. The guitar has no noise to it but that is also depending on what type of amplifier you are using. This guitar has a variety of sounds depending on the person playing it and the effects and equipment used. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: The guitar's setup at factory settings are the best I have played the pickups are set just right with the action and I couldn't find one flaw in this guitar, everything worked great on it. No visible flaws, no flaws with the sound. You will have to play it to believe it. // 10

Reliability & Durability: The way this guitar is made I think it would be great for a gig, and I wouldn't worry about a backup either, you wouldn't need a backup, it is a good dependable guitar with long lasting features and setups as long as you treat it right it will last a long long time. // 10

Overall Impression: I play anything that I hear that I like, from blues to Killswitch Engage this guitar has proved to me that it can handle lots of diffrent styles of music. I have been playing 4 years and over all this guitar is definitly one of my favorites that I have played, and if it was lost or stolen I would definitly buy a new one. // 10

More Washburn reviews rating category latest review
+ XM-STD2 8.3 Electric Guitars 08/13/2014