AG30 Review

manufacturer: Acoustic date: 05/25/2012 category: Guitar Amplifiers
Acoustic: AG30
This amp has a wide variety of 16 different settings. This amp has an amazing sound. I think not matter what your style is, it would always sound great.
 9.9
 9.8
reviews (2) pictures (2) user comments vote for this gear:
AG30 Reviewed by: RyanH 97, on may 25, 2012

Purchased from: Guitar Center- Nashville

Features: I use this amp on my Fender acoustic-electric and it does an amazing job. This amp has only one channel which is clean. This amp has a wide variety of 16 different settings. This amp has 2 guitar inputs, a headphone jack, and an aux. In input. // 10

Sound: This amp has an amazing sound. It does a great job amplifying my acoustic through it. It suits my style which is country and some rock. I think not matter what your style is, it would always sound great. It is never noisy, even on high volumes. It has a great range of volume, my crowds never have a problem of hearing my performance when I use this amp. // 10

Reliability & Durability: Yes I can depend on this amp to always give truly, satisfactory results. I trust it enough that I would have no worries playing a gig, without having a backup amp. I have never had any problems with this amp. // 9

Overall Impression: I have been playing on this amp for 3 years, and it has never let me down. I am completely satisfied with this amp. If it was stolen, I would definitely Drive right back up to Guitar Center, and purchase me another one right away. I love how it has great sound and reliability and durability, which makes it an overall great amp! // 10

More Acoustic reviews rating category latest review
+ AG-15 4.4 Guitar Amplifiers 08/20/2013