AG10 Review

manufacturer: Aria date: 01/13/2006 category: Guitar Amplifiers
Aria: AG10
The amp has two channels, a headphone jack, basic treble, bass and master volume control and also overdrive for that extra bit of crunch. It's great to practise on or for a small jam session.
 7.3
 8.5
review (1) 4 comments vote for this gear:
AG10 Reviewed by: AnalWelder, on january 13, 2006

Features: Although I'm not entirely sure what year the amp was manufactured, it is extremely versatile for any style, except perhaps classical or country. The amp has two channels, a headphone jack, basic treble, bass and master volume control and also overdrive for that extra bit of crunch. This amp is great to practise on or for a small jam session. // 8

Sound: I use this amp with my Aria STG-4. I play metal, rock and heavy styles of music and this amp is great to practise on. It delivers quite a fair amount of noise when used with full gain and volume. It can make a variety of sounds and is particularly useful for making clear bends. The clean channel does not distort at high volume on any setting. The gain is quite brutal when used with full volume, and delivers a great heavy rock sounds when turned on full with low volume. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I wouldn't use this amp at a gig at all, purely because it does not meet the power requirements. The amp has never broken down and is extremely durable, and has never been serviced in the whole year and a half I have been using it. // 10

Overall Impression: This amp is, once again, good for practise on any style of music with the exceptions of classical and country. I only use this amp with my guitar, no effects pedals or anything else except sometimes a whammy bar. If this amp was broken/stolen/lost I would definatly consider buying it again, or perhaps something with a little more power. My fav feature of this amp is its great sound when used with high volume and distort. If this amp could use any other effect, I wish it had echo. // 8

More Aria reviews rating category latest review
+ Conrad Les Paul 6.8 Electric Guitars 12/04/2013