Studio 15R Review

6.3
review (1) pictures (2) 9 comments vote for this gear:
Studio 15R Reviewed by: logan97, on august 15, 2011

Purchased from: Craigslist

Features: I do not know what year it is, yes it is versatile, it has two channles, clean and distortion, it has one effect loop, and one headphone jack, and two sound inputs, high and low. I wish it had a flange effetc built in though, because its cool. I use it inmy room but its loud, I'm sure it'd work on a small stage maybe a medium. Its perfect size to travel with. // 10

Sound: I use distortion guitar and clean and both sound very very awesome. It suits my style of music perfectly, I play punk and alternative. It is very noisy! It can only make clean and distortion but it also has a reverb knob. The distortion is pretty brutal, I love it. // 10

Reliability & Durability: Yes I can dpend on it, you cantell that it was made well and not a cheap knock-off. I would definetly not need a backup. It has never broken down and I don't think oit ever will, its sturdy and nothing is loose or seems neglected I'm sure this amp will lst for a very very long time. // 10

Overall Impression: Like I've said before I play punk and alternative, so I need both distortion and clean, soo this amp perfectly fits my needs.I've been playing for a year and I have an Epiphone Special Two guitar and Epiphone knows how to make their gear the right way! If I lost this I would defiently buy it again. I love everything on it, sometime I wish it was a little quieter though for in my room. Great amp! // 10

More Epiphone reviews rating category latest review
+ Les Paul Tribute Plus 8.8 Electric Guitars 11/05/2014