Price paid: € 19.6
Purchased from: Thomann.de
- made in China
- 2 channels(grey button to go in/out of the overdrive channel).
- headphone jack: 1/4"
- input: 1/4"
- 2 Knobs: Tone and volume
- 3 watt RMS with 4" speaker
- battery or pedal 9v power adapter to power it
- built in chromatic tuner
- solid state
My opinion on the amp (can be considered facts):
- not loud enough
- bad distortion
- speaker clips a lot in clean
- small. // 5
Sound: Clean tone is ok but the speaker clips at low volumes and more at high volumes. Distortion is the definition of crap. Tone knob does very little change in tone. // 3
Reliability & Durability: Strong amp. It survives:
- falling down 3 meters.
- falling down stairs.
- taking a few hits
- 10-15kg metal falling on it from half meter height
Also, it seems to be water resistant. 7 because the speaker isn't reliable and I will never go to a gig with it. // 7
Overall Impression: Nice practice amp with chromatic tuner, good deal for the price (20 euro approx.). Bad tones unfortunately, and speaker clips alot. // 5