Flextone II XL Review

manufacturer: Line 6 date: 05/03/2004 category: Guitar Amplifiers
Line 6: Flextone II XL
It features a classic bluesbreaker style cabinet, 2 - 12 speakers, and 100W of power to deliver gorgeous stereo tones.
 9.2
 8.4
review (1) 7 comments vote for this gear:
Flextone II XL Reviewed by: biglee525, on may 03, 2004

Purchased from: Moms Music

Features: This is the best amp for those of you who like lots of effects. There isnt a song you cant play with this amp. its has 32 diffrent affects. Line 6 has definetly done good on this one.You can use this for any style of music. // 10

Sound: No matter what style of music you like it has great sound. It has two 12 inch speakers puching out 100 watts. No matter if you play clean or distorted it sounds great. There is a setting on it called insane it makes the best sound for heavy metal rockers. For either home practice or litlle gigs or concerts this is great amp. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This amp has never broke on me. I would defiently depend on it. But yet i treat my with care and take care of it so for you people who just throw it around and spill s*** on it then I dont know what to tell you. // 10

Overall Impression: I play blues like Hendrix and Rock like Ozzy and Van Halen and it works great. I have been playing for 5 years I also own a Gibson Angus Young Signiture and a Fender Texas Special Fst strat. I have a Marshall mg50 which is great too. If it got taken I would problem go ahead and buy a Vetta 2 because they are awesome. // 10

More Line 6 reviews rating category latest review