MG15DFX Review

manufacturer: Marshall date: 06/12/2012 category: Guitar Amplifiers
Marshall: MG15DFX
This twin channel, 1 x 8" combo is the most affordable Marshall to ever house Digital Effects (DFX). Its impressive array of Reverb, Chorus, Flange and Delay effects are easy to dial-in and sound incredibly natural.
 Reliability & Durability: 8.1
 Features: 8.5
 7.5
 8.3
 6.6
reviews (23) pictures (3) 72 comments vote for this gear:
MG15DFX Reviewed by: unregistered, on august 08, 2005

Features: This amp seems to be able to handle a lot of diffrent styles. It's really easy to get a great metal sound from it, on the back of the instruction manual it shows how each knob should be adjusted to get each sound (bright clean, warm clean, blues/crunch & metal), although I have an Ibanez and a strat copy and on the Ibanez it doesn't like making pop/rock sounds, which is ideal as I prefer metal. There are 2 channels, clean and overdrive, there is no gain control for the clean channel which is slightly annoying, and there seems to be no way of controlling the amount of overdrive which is also annoying. The clean is a very good sound which I can only describe as the Marshall sound, the overdrive is madness, it's the opposite extreme to the clean, it's crunchy and a very good basic distortion (great for metal), put turn it up too much it starts to get a bit too grainy. This is the same as the MG15CDR but with flanger, delay, chorus & reverb which can be controlled quite well, you don't have complete control over the effects but if you were serouis about the effects you would buy pedals, this amp is for begginers who want to try out some effects, or somebody who just wants to nab a bargain like me. There is a emulated CD input and emulated headphone jack, the cd input is designed so that you can play along with your music, it's also very useful for plugging another guitar into the amp, so you can play 2 guitars on the same amp, although you cannot use the volume controls or effects in this socket it's just a clean sound. I wish there was a clean gain control and an control for the amount of overdrive. I don't really use the in built effects due to having a Boss ME-50 pedal which has all the effects and sounds under the sun, also you need to remember unlike pedals, when playing live you cannot turn the effects on and off (unless you run up to the amp and turn the knob exactly, so it's good for steady all thought the song sounds. I use this amp in my bedroom, which is probably considered small to most people but it's big for me! It has plenty of power for what I need, I only ever keep it on volume 2-3 because my neighbours can hear it even when I have it on 3, at band practices everyone takes 15watt amps because it's to heavy to carry anything else and most of us don't have transport and my Marshall MG15SFX drowns everybody out when everyones on max volume, which suits me being lead guitarist! The Marshall 15watt amps seem to have 25watts of power compared to other amps. It's solid state I believe, but there is an FDD button which makes it sound like a tube amp. // 8

Sound: I use an Ibanez RG350DX, also a cheap Strat copy, the Strat was 3 singles, the Ibanez has 2 humbuckers and a single. Using the Ibanez with high gain overdrive is awesome! You feel like Kirk form Metallica has come round and messed with your amp, you can easely get a metal sound, it's even better with a metal effects pedal. On clean the sound feels solid and toney, on overdrive it's crunchy and reminds me of when the TV goes snowy due to lack of reception (that's not bad) overdrive can get really out of control and noisy if you're using seperate effects (not built in the amp) with it. I'd recommed buying a noise surpressor if your planning to use pedals on overdrive. I can make a bluesy sound with my strat copy, which I can't do with my Ibanez (some new pickups would solve this), it's good for everything I'd say, as long as you don't have a guitar like my Ibanez which is specifically designed for metal and hard rock. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I would depend on it, It came with a 3 year warranty, so thats got to be good (although thats probably not for all these amps). It's very heavy for a 15watt, I have another 15watt amp which is half the weight admittadly half the sound. I would gig this amp without a backup, I'm not sure if it'd cope with a gig any bigger than a small-meduim sized pub. I've only had the amp for a while now but I've heard nothing but good things about the durability of Marshall, and my freind has the MG15CDR for 3 months and it works fine. I think you could probably jump up and down of this amp for an hour before it'd stop working. // 10

Overall Impression: As I've said metal and this amp go extremly well, and I'm sure if I playied anything else it'd work just as well, but I haven't really spent alot of time experimenting as I know what I like. I've been playing for 6 month now although I'm outplaying 2 of my freinds who have been playing for 2 years. I have an Ibanez RG350DX, this amp, Boss ME-50 effects, unbranded Strat copy, wah-wah pedal, another 15watt amp unbranded. I wish I'd seen how powerful it was first, but it was a bargain and I can always sell this one for more and buy another. If it was lost or stolen I would buy the 30watt version (without the effects) because I don't need them with my pedal and all. Almost everything is good about these amps, I highly reccmend them and would never buy any other brand. One thing I really do hate about this is the weight, I used to be able to carry my effects pedal in a backpack with all the leads, the guitar in one hand and the amp in the other and that would wear me out walking for 2miles with it (which I did a few times) now I would want to have a trolly for the amp otherwise I'd kill myself as the amp weighs more than all of my other equpment but together! but if I had a trolley I'd be thrilled with this baby, I'd take him everywhere hehe! I wish it came with a Marshall t-shirt so everyone knows I have a Marshall amp but other than that it's great! // 10

MG15DFX Reviewed by: A3r0sm1th, on august 20, 2008

Features: I Purchased this Marshall amp about 5 weeks ago and it works great for my style. This is my second amp, my first was purchased for me. I play a lot of classic/'80s rock such as Aerosmith, AC/DC, etc. and some metal like Black Sabbath and a little Metallica. It has a headphone jack which is good for when you want to play late at night when the family is sleeping. It also has a CD in & emulated line out jack. This amp is perfect if you're like me and you don't do gigs yet, but need a house amp. It's plenty loud for the house. // 10

Sound: I have only been playing for about 5 months now, so when I started, I bought a pretty cheap Tradition G10 series just to make sure I liked playing guitar first. I'm planning on getting a Gibson SG Classic which a friend has as well as tis amp. I've tried it and it's a pretty sweet combo. I would recomend keeping it on a solid surface and out of the heat. This amp has built in features such as overdrive, flange, reverb, chorus, and delay. I usually bounce back and forth between overdraive and chorus which are great sounds. The distortion can be hard hitting for metal or a little lighter for rock. Either way it sounds pretty sweet. // 9

Reliability & Durability: This amp is a very reliable and durable house amp and might be able to be used for a small gig. For larger gigs, I would proabablly want to get a larger amp, however. If you keep it out of the heat and on a sturdy sufrace without abusing it, it should last pretty long. // 8

Overall Impression: My overall impression is that I love this little amp and would buy it again for my bedroom. Not sure I'd choose it for a gig, but without a doubt for the house. It works out great for playing Rock and light metal (which are my styles) and is high in reliability & durability rating. // 9

MG15DFX Reviewed by: nitestick, on july 15, 2009

Price paid: A$ 210

Purchased from: Kosmic Cannington

Features: My amp was made in 2008. I am fairly new to guitar, especially electric guitar but so far this suits my style which is mostly rock and metal. It has a clean and an overdrive channel and 4 built in effects (Reverb, Delay, Chorus and Flange) which are fun to mess around with but I find the reverb effect to be lacking. It has 1 guitar input, a headphone output and a line in/out jack which can come in handy for practicing against a backing track or recording. I find it packs a surprising punch for a 15W amp and I could definitely annoy the neighbours with it. // 7

Sound: I am playing with a B\.C\. Rich Warlock (got it in trade for a classical guitar I found in a bin which is equipped with 2 BDSM (stock) humbuckers. On clean it plays fairly well but I'm not terribly fond of the distortion and find that it get's annoying with the gain over about 3 or 4 on the overdrive channel. // 7

Reliability & Durability: I only just got this amp but it seems like it can take a beating. The only thing I am slightly doubtful about is the fact that the button to switch between clean and overdrive seems to be fiddly sometimes and can end up with the amp going silent and "stuck" in neutral, i.e not on either channel. I doubt I would use this in a gig as it is only a 15W practice amp. // 8

Overall Impression: This is a practice amp, so you can't expect great things of it. The in built effects are handy to toy around with to achieve some basic sound modifications to add a little more versatility to your playing. I have only been playing guitar for about 6 or 7 weeks (I'm 20) and electric guitar for less than a week so I'm not the most experienced player. I own a classical Acoustic manufactured by the Suzuki Violin Co some thirty years ago, a B\.C\. Rich Warlock and a Marshall MS-2 micro amp to use on the road as I use public transport and can't carry the MG15. If this amp were lost or stolen I'd probably make do with the MS-2 until I could afford a better amp. I only chose this amp as it fit my price range and came as part of the "Marshall Rock Box" which bundled a few accessories I thought would be handy as I am just starting out. // 8

MG15DFX Reviewed by: unregistered, on february 04, 2004

Purchased from: RGM Kilmanrock

Features: This amp is the next step up from the MG15CDR the only difference really being that it has a good set of digital effects included with the amp. The effects contain your Reverb, Delay, Chorus and Flange. Might I add that all of which sound great especially with the clean channel and the FDD selected! Again if you have a look at the review on the MG15CDR it tells you most of what I would say about this amp it is good for pretty much all styles of music that I can think of! Recently I've been playing around with some Muse songs and also songs from the Used and the amp hndles them brilliantly giving a great sound throughout! The only draw back to this amp is that it is a heavy son of a bitch! you would be surprised at the weight of it! However this is made up for greatly by the sound quality that comes out of this monster! If you are thinking of buying this amp though and your thinking that your never gonna use the effects then listen closely to some songs and you'll realise that a lot of todays music has in some way got the effects in there. On of the most noticible is the Chili peppers Dosed. The delay is used to a great effect in this song and this amp can pull it off easily!!! (Again this mp has all the other features the CDR version has included). // 10

Sound: I'm running this amp with (don't laugh at the first) an Encore strat replica and a Fender Strat guitar. Although you may think that the guitar sux this amp really does bring it to life! The sounds produced are excellent the only drawback I could possibly make is that the overdrive channel really is quite fierce on this amp is pretty fierce and it takes a little bit of messing around with to get it right so that it does not sound too loud or screwed, I know that sounds hard as it is an overdrive channel! THis again however is the only argument I could make against the amp as the rest of it is just perfect and is great fun to play with and has aperfect sound to it. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This heading is hard for me to say much about becaus eI have only had the amp fo about a month but it managed to withstand me dropping it on the first day I got it and not seem to lose anything so I'm guessing its a bit of a survivor bearing in mind it was dropped on a hard floor! So I'm giving it a five but if you know someone who has had the amp for a while your better asking them due to the short time I've owned mine! // 10

Overall Impression: My overall impression of this bad boy is thayt it is a sturdy amp with a fantastic sound! When playing Nu-metal or heavy rock it sounds fantastic but in saying htta it handles the lighter stuff brilliantly as well from Easyworld to Feeder its great! If this was to be lost or stolen by some junkie then I'd be forced to firstly hunt him down and shoot the guy and then go out and get a brand new one! I don't think my guitar would feel the same if its amp was taken away from it!! Overall this is a brilliant amp and I highly recommend it to the guitarist who has been playing more than two years anyway! Just so they can establish themselves well enough to use the effects channels. I have been playing guitar for about 3 years now and I find it easy to use. AS for using this at a gig I can't see any reason why not ot it is fantastic and I would definetly use it if I had no back-up! Overall a great amp the only hting that brings it down is its weight and the fierce overdrive channel but I wouldn't let that put anyone off of buying it! It's a Great amp. // 8

MG15DFX Reviewed by: karma_carver, on february 24, 2004

Purchased from: ProSolo, Burnley

Features: The Marshall MG15DFX is one of the best practice amps on the market. Although its more expensive than the CDR version, or other leading amp models. It manges to deliver much more than the price-tag would suggest. It has 2 Channels, Clean, which is very toneful, and Overdrive, which is absoloutely catastrophic! The difference between the two channels is immense. The Digital effects work wonderfully. There is a Reverb, which can be set from slight tape reverb, right upto stupid "cathedral gig" style reverb. The delay is very responsive and loses none of its tone. Chorus can be set from groovy surf tune upto phyco raver and the flanger is perfect for Ska and blues. It falls back with the problem that the clean channel has no gain control. // 10

Sound: I currently use it as a practice apm in my bedroom through an Ibanez RG270 and a Gibson Voodoo SG. I works excelently with both guitars and through my band mates Gibson Les Paul and Fender Telecaster. The overdrive channel is too powerful and doesnt allow for anything short of speed metal. At high volumes the Distortion is minimal on the clean channel and Over grainy on the overdrive. // 8

Reliability & Durability: This amp doesn't take too much of a beating, unlike so of my other kit. Last Month, The Warranty Ran Out And Now The Amp Has Broken Down Beyond Repair, This Is Not A Coincidence, Is A Part Of The Design... They Are Made To Break Down Beyond Repair So You Are Forced To Buy Another!!! // 2

Overall Impression: Overall, this is an excellent amp, capable of controling lots of other amps in series... no more to say. // 8

MG15DFX Reviewed by: unregistered, on june 14, 2004

Purchased from: Guitar World

Features: I mostly play rock so I did not know what to expect from this amp since I had never played a Marshall before. Once I turned it on it had crisp clean sound on the clean and scratchy crunchy rock on overdrive. The digital effects also give you a variaty of different music styles you can play. You can have the clean channel and overdrive channel. You can change the volume on clean and on overdrive you can Annihilate your metal riffs by pumping up the Gain. For clean and overdrive you can mess around with the Bass, Contour, and Treble to get different sounds. The digital FX range from clean clear echoes to echoe repeats and more. This is a 15-watt amp but can surely kick some ass with it's volume. I use this at home when practising and even when the volume is at 4-5 my mother asks me to turn it down. Awesome amp. // 10

Sound: This guitar fits almost all music styles. You can kick it in clean and turn up the bass for some blue's riffs, Turn over Gain and Contour to slash metal riffs, and have it crisp and clean for some good old country. This amp can get as loud as you want it to get, with these music features it can blow your windows out. The only bad part about this amp is that if it is turned up too loud you get bad feedback and some noise but it stops when you start playing. The overdrive is simply dreamy and is a hand-full of joy for any metal or rock guitar player. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I have had this amp for about a month now and nothing has gone wrong even though I have heard some bad things about it. I would only use this amp to practise since it isn't really gig material unless you are playing at a coffeeshop. // 6

Overall Impression: As I said before I play rock and this amp is perfect for me. I have been playing for about six months and this amp really adds falvor to my riffs. I would definately buy another one of these if it were stolen, except I would probably get the 30-watt. My favorite feature is the clean channel with a slight echoe, it sounds very proffesional and that is what I love about this amp. I bought the marshal since it just plainly had better sound and would last longer then other amps. The only feature I wish it had was some more channels for more variety. Overall a great amp, I would recomend this to any begginer who wants good sound. // 10

MG15DFX Reviewed by: IlIkE2plygUItAr, on february 03, 2005

Purchased from: Musician's Friend

Features: I play mostley hard rock with some punk, metal, and plain rock. This amp handles rock really well, hard rock pretty well, punk okay, and metal notso great. It has the standard two channels. It lacks on the effects, only having reverb, delay, chorus, and flange. I wish it had vibrato and all that. A nice little feature is fdd, which makes the amp sound a lot better. I use all of the features on this amp. I only use this amp for my room. its great for that, but not much else. // 8

Sound: I run an Epiphone Fat-210 through it, and it sounds great. It has more power than I need for your my room, but not enough for my band practices. The amp has bass, contour, and treble controls, so you can get a good variety of sounds. The clean channel handles high volume really well. The distortion is pretty good. It doesn't exactly deliver the marshal crunch, but whatever. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I have had it since Christmas and it hasn't ever broken. I wouldn't use it at a gig, because it doesn't have enough power. // 10

Overall Impression: This is a good match for most styles I play. I've been playin for about a year. I also own an Epi Fat-210, a hotrod distortion pedal, and a Rogue wah/volume pedal. All work pretty well through it. If it were stolen, I would get an MG30. I compared this to some Fender amps, and figured out I hate them. This is a better amp than any low priced Fender amp. // 10

MG15DFX Reviewed by: unregistered, on august 19, 2005

Purchased from: eBay

Features: The name says it all. Marshall MG15DFX. What more could you ask for a 15W practice amp? // 10

Sound: I'm using a Strat with standard Fender pickups. With this baby you can play any style. I mainly play Hendrix, Led Zep, Eric Clapton, GNR, U2, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Eagles, Queen a bit of everything really. I also enjoy playing jazz and blues like Charlie Parker and BB King. You can really get the Marshall crunch with this amp (if you set it right of course). The clean channel is great aswell with the turn of a dial you can really vary your sound. For the price the FX are fantastic. // 10

Reliability & Durability: It's Marshall so what do you expect? It's only 15W so not loud enough for gigging really, but it's got a line out so I don't see why you couldn't rig it up to a PA. // 8

Overall Impression: If this amp was stolen, god forbid, I would definatley look at the DFX series of amps to replace it. I love this amp, it suprises me every time I tinker with the dials. However, I have a warning: this amp could seriously improve your sound! The retail price is 109 but I'm sure you could get it cheaper if you look around. There arn't many second hand ones and do you know why? Because this is such a good amp! // 10

MG15DFX Reviewed by: unregistered, on january 26, 2006

Purchased from: SoundControl

Features: I wouldn't call this amp versatile as the Overdrive channel is not very good. I have run a cheap encore, Squier Jagmaster and a Yamaha Pacifica. // 7

Sound: The clean channel is absolutely fantastic with the FDD turned on. The contour control helps to shape your sound. The Spring Reverb is quality so is the Delay. Would rate it at 10. The overdrive sounds are just usable and can be good for beginners. So are the Flanger and chorus, I think this is a bit of a let down considering it is a Marshall. I have tried the Roland Micro Cube and Line 6 Spider at the same range, product much better distortion and overdriven sounds. // 7

Reliability & Durability: This is more of a practice amp and is loud enough for band practice possibly, although I have never played in a band. Perfect for bedroom practice. It is built well. Has the typical squeak, when switched off but this I guess is part of all solid state amps. The controls are good ones and dont crackle. // 8

Overall Impression: Overall, a good amp for clean sounds. If you would like distortion or a hard rock/metal fan, sorry this probably is not for you. If I lost it, I would be disappointed but would probably get a more versatile amp like the Vox AD series or the Roland Cube 60. I wish it had more versatile options in the crunch/distortion departments. // 7

MG15DFX Reviewed by: Gasso, on march 30, 2006

Purchased from: musicians friend

Features: I'll start out by saying this amp is great. I've had mine for almost a year. My amp came with the clean, and overdrive channel. I use a Metal Zone pedal on mine, but I also use it with the overdrive on the amp. It sounds great. I wish I would have got something with a bit more power, but I still love it. I mostly use this amp in my studio. // 10

Sound: I use my Gibson SG Custom, with a Boss Metal Zone pedal, it sounds awesome. I fell like this amp was made especially for me. There is a small electric humm, but a compression pedal will take care of that. The amp can produce any sound you want it to. I like my distortion heavy, and it sounds perfect on this amp. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I'm still waiting for something to go wrong with my amp. I payed little money for a great amp. I'm not sure if I would ever use it at a gig, because its just not loud enough. // 10

Overall Impression: This amp is perfect for any heavy metal you play. It sounds great distorted. I have been playing for about 5 years, and I havent ever heard something this good. If I ever got rid of this amp, I would probally get a Marshall full stack, just because of the huge sound. If you are in need of a great amplifier, and you have a limited budget, this is perfect for you. // 10

MG15DFX Reviewed by: cartoonydude707, on may 16, 2006

Features: This amp is great for quiet personal practise. If you don't have effects pedals and dont mind getting on your knees, then you can use one of the four effects on the amp (reverb, delay, chorus, flange) each with adjustable levels. There are two basic channels, clean and distorted. The distorted side has adjustable gain, so it can be used for both crunch and metal sounds. It also has adjustable bass, mid, and treble. // 9

Sound: I use a Fender Stratocaster (so 3 single-coil pickups), and the amp seems to work pretty well. I play classic rock/metal (like Metallica, AC/DC, Queen, the works) and I can get the sound I want out of the MG15DFX. if you turn the distortion up too high it can sound pretty nasty, but in the mid-range its got a full tone. Since this amp is not meant for gigs, it shouldn't be turned up too high. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I don't use it at gigs mainly because that's not what it was made for. Because I turned it up too high, I have a permanent buzzing sound, even on the clean channel. But since that was my fault, I really cant complain too much about it. // 10

Overall Impression: Any Marshall is perfect for rock and metal, so it fits my needs. I use a Stratocaster w/ DigiTech effects, and my setup gets me what I want to hear. My favorite feature is the FDD (Frequency Dependent Dampening) which gives your ax a fuller sound. Also, for practise, the amp has CD ins, so you can jam w/ your tunes through your amp. // 9

MG15DFX Reviewed by: Tapmaster923, on june 21, 2006

Features: I don't know when this amp was made. But I know it is versatile enough to play Van Halen, The Police, and other random stuff that I play, but I don't try to sound exactly like them. I has two channels: clean and standard. It also has this FDD thing, I think it stands for frequency dependant damper, I don't have the manual with me at the moment. The FDD circuit is supposed to mimic an all-valve amp. It has an input jack (of course), the clean volume, Drive volume, gain control, and three EQ settings: bass (low-end), contour (mid-range), and treble (high-end). I like to turn the bass low, contour to half, and the treble at full. I control the bass through the 5-way Switch and tone knobs on my Squire Strat. It also has an effects loop. As you turn it clockwise, you run through different settings of each effect. There is a Reverb section, and as you go clockwise in that section, the decay time grows longer. The next is the Delay section. That controls the delay speed and how many times it repeats. Next is the Chorus. and moving through that controls depth and speed, and then the Flanger, and turning through that controls depth and regeneration. I wish it had a seperate reverb control, but I could just buy a pedal with more control over it. I never use the Chorus or Flanger, and you can't easily change effects in between songs. It's a 15W amp, but it's pretty loud, especially when I plug in my Bad Dog Distortion. It has more than enough power for me. // 9

Sound: I have used my Squier Strat. It's still in factory settings, so it has crappy single-coil pickups. It suits my music style(s). I like classic rock and '80s stuff, and the reverb really helps emphasize the sound. It also has delay, so I can attempt, but no more than attempt, to play EVH's Cathedral. If I set it right, it also makes my two-handed taps sound a lot faster and more professional. I don't have trouble when I use it with my friend's Ibanez. It sounds cool with distortion, and the harmonics sound awesome. The clean channel, when turned at above halfway, puts the amp into crunch mode, and gives it a "bluesy" distortion, according to Jim Marshall. // 10

Reliability & Durability: It is reliable. I would depend on it. It's pretty loud, so it might be good for a small show, but I haven't had one yet. It's durable. It got some rust/corroding crap on it, but it sat in my basement for a while when my electric guitar's strings broke. It feels extremelly solid, and I've even plugged in a bass guitar into it several times, and I've plugged a bass guitar into the emulated CD jack, and my guitar into the Input jack, and it played just fine. I've even played distortion bass on it. It hasn't broke down yet, but I don't know if using bass on it could hurt the lifespan of this amp. // 9

Overall Impression: It's a match for my style, but the overdrive isn't strong enough for me, so I use a distortion pedal. But I only have one cable, because the crappy cable I got with the Strat Pack decided to completely stop working one day. I've been playing for over a year, and that is irrelevant to the quality of the amp (which is A++). Is there something I wish I asked? Well, I wish I would have shopped around to find a cheaper MG15DFX, because I worked so many hours in a cornfield for this. Even though it cost a lot of money, every penny was worth it. If it were stolen, I'd turn into the Hulk and rampage all over the world until I found it. I wouldn't steal it from anybody else, though, because it's a good amp, and I'd only want mine back if it got stolen. I love everything about it, and only hate the fact that I don't have a functioning electric, or acoustic-electric guitar to plug into this ferocious beauty. I used it a few times at Sam Goody and I fell in love with it in the first note. I chose it because it was sexy, powerful, it had the digital effects, and you can get a ton of sounds out of it. // 10

MG15DFX Reviewed by: steve_slash, on july 28, 2006

Purchased from: Gak

Features: This amp has many features to it. IT contains clean, Distorted, flange, chorus, delay and reverb modes. They can all be messed with my using the little knobs on the face of the amp and make quite a good sound. There are not many features it lacks to me. I only use it for home practise as it is small but can squeeze out some quite loud sounds. It also has a little fdd button which supposedly gives the amp the sound of a valve amp but it sounds good on or off to me. It has an input soccet for headphones which is handy for late night practise and an input soccet for pc connection which I guess is handy if you use that sort of thing but I do not. Like I said this amp is only really good for home practise, you want to look for something bigger if your gigging etc. // 9

Sound: I am using an Epiphone Les Paul Standard through this amp and it gives out a great sound overall. I play a lot of Gun N'Roses as it works well for this. It does get a high pitched shrill feedback when the overdrive is turned up full and this is pretty harsh on the ears, Although this only really occurs when the guitar is a few feet away from the guitar. The overdrive isnt amazing either it is just standard but still pretty good. The clean channel stays pretty clean even at highest volume on this. The distortion isn't top class but it gets you through. Gives a nice fuzz to the sounds anyway. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I can depend on it, so far its been a nice little amp to practise on a gives out a true Marshall sound. I wouldn't use this to gig at the end of the day I'd have a much bigger sized amp. It hasn't broken down on me yet and I have had it for a while so its all good. But a few times it has cut out or so it seems but that may have been due to the lead connection or guitar so I cant comment. // 8

Overall Impression: Like I said I play Guns'n'Roses and it matches quite nicely. I have been playing for 2 years 7 months and I own an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, and a Snarling Dogs wonder wah 2 pedal. A nice set up overall. I'm happy with this product and it was a bargin 85 for a Marshall amp so I purchased it as soon as I saw it. If it were stolen or lost I don't think id buy a new one purly because id get a bigger sized amp but this is not to say it is a bad amp it is quality and a great home amp. I love the sound it gives off and the ability to use different effects. I don't hate a thing about it although the effects can be awkward to use so I wouldnt consider buying it if you want it just for effects as your better off with a pedal that you have more control over. I didnt really compare it to any other products, I mean your always told Marshall is a top quality amp so I decided to see what the fuss is about and I'm completely happy with it and spread the word to others just as I was told. A great amp overall buy it. // 9

MG15DFX Reviewed by: E V H 5150, on october 09, 2006

Purchased from: Sam Goody

Features: This is a pretty versatile amp. It fits my style for the most part, which happens to be mostly classic rock. It's not too hard to get good tones, and getting the early EVH sound isn't too hard, when I use my distortion pedal. The overdrive on this amp isn't the greatest. It has a clean channel and overdrive channel, and one EQ section for both. It's only a 15W amp, anyway. So of course there's not going to be a footswitch, FX loop, seperate EQs, but there sure is a headphone jack, but that requires an adaptor. Nothing to cry about, they're cheap anyway. I'm content with what I bought it for, which was to learn and practice electrically. It's a nice around-the-house amp. It also has an input jack for a CD player (I found out that you can actually plug in a 2nd guitar into this). It also has digital effects that aren't the greatest, but they're suitable for me. But sometimes it's hard to find the right delay settings for "Cathedral", and the reverb sometimes gets in the way. The flanger seems kind of weak at times, and the chorus seems hardly noticeable at times, even with the FX volume at max. It also has a Switch to simulate an "all-valve amp" using some special circuitry. I keep that Switch on, because it adds some bass. I forgot what it sounds like without it. I'll give features an 8 because it has the DFX, and for what you pay, it's great. But for ease-of-use, and because the overdrive seems weak, that brings it down. // 8

Sound: I play my Peavey HP Signature EXP through this amp. See the review for that guitar. I also use a Bad Dog Distortion with this. Check the reviews for that, too (Washburn: Bad Dog Distortion). It suits my need for the early-Van Halen distortion, and the reverb is just perfect for "You Really Got Me" and "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love". I can also use the chorus to get the sound from "316", the flanger is nice to get the "Unchained" sound, and with the right delay settings, I can play Cathedral. It can take loads of distortion. It does get a "bluesy distortion", according to Jim Marshall, when the volume of the amp on the clean channel is "at over half volume". It pisses me off because if I want to play clean loudly, it sounds like I'm on the overdrive channel! I can get some acoustic-sounding sounds out of this, depending on the kind of guitar I'm running through it. Excluding acoustic-electric guitars, of course. I give sound a 7 because though I can get the EVH distortion, it isn't really clear at all. It can be noisy, and the feedback can be deafening. But the sound isn't horrible. // 7

Reliability & Durability: I can depend on it, I think. I don't know if it's my pedal, if it's my cables, or if it's the amp, but sometimes the signal is lost, and I can't hear the guitar at all. It hasn't broken down at all, thank God. The reason I ever bought this amp was because my Frontman broke down. Not much to say. I'll give it a 9 because I think it'll last. // 9

Overall Impression: I play classic rock. It matches pretty well. I've been playing for about 18 months because I'm too lazy to count at the moment. Since about April of 2005. I also own: a Peavey HP Signature EXP guitar, and a Bad Dog Distortion Pedal, with a Peavey patch cable, and Fender Electro-Volt cable. I also have: Squire Strat (no pickups, no pots), Squire Acoustic (broken nut) (both Squires came in packages), and a Frontman 15G (broken input). It seems that me and Squires weren't meant for each other. If it were lost, I'd be pissed, because I don't have an ME-50 and an amp. But if I had an ME-50 and a nice amp, I wouldn't care that much. I didn't compare it to much. I just saw it on the shelf at Sam Goody. I plugged in several random guitars (whichever ones sounded mostly in tune, and had all the strings) and fell in love with it. I just compared prices, really. This was the cheapest amp, and the other ones didn't have as many features. Not much I wish it had. I bought it for the FX. But at this point, it's time to move on to bigger and better things. That's why it gets a 9. It's great if it's your first Marshall. But at this point I'm in the middle of deciding whether to buy an MG100HDFX halfstack, or some sort of Peavey halfstack. // 9

MG15DFX Reviewed by: Trivium_A7X, on november 13, 2006

Features: The amp was made in 2002. It is very versatile considering it has only 15 watts of output. I play a lot of thrash metal, and use this for practise, and the tone is perfect. It has 2 channels and a headphone jack. It has enough features for what I use it for, as I use it at home. It has enough power for practise, however I prefer to use my 100 watt for gigging to provide sufficient noise. // 8

Sound: I am using it with a B.C Rich Warlock with it's standard pickups, it suits my style very well, but to be perfect it just needs more power. It's noisy enough for a good band practise at home, I have it set on volume 5-8 and gain 3.5 on the overdrive channel, wheras the clean channel I rarely use. The treble is 10 and bass is 3, the contour is 4 and level is 6, and I always have FDD on. It can make a huge variety of sounds, though I tend to stick to my current settings. The clean channel does not distort at high volumes. The distortion has to be set up exactly as I have for perfect metal brutalitly, as if it isn't it either seems muted or undistorted. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I can depend on it, however I wouldn't use it for gigging as it doesnt't produce enough noise. It has never broken down. If I was to use it for gigging then the only reason I would take a backup would be if I blew it, however it has never occured before and I don't belive that it ever will. // 7

Overall Impression: I play quite a mix of strumming and plucking in metal, and this amp is a good match. I have been playing for two years and own an MG100 too. If it was lost or stolen then I would probrably just use my 100 watt on lower volume. I love the tone and recommend it to new players as for the price it's the best 15 watt out there in my opinion. // 7

MG15DFX Reviewed by: played[out], on december 27, 2006

Purchased from: guitar center

Features: This amp is mainly a practice amp but my buddies band used it once for a gig and they said it was better then the amp they had before, I forget what it was. It's good for ranging styles of music from blues to pop to metal it's all good. It's got two channels clean and overdrive, three eq knobs one for bass one for contour and one for trebble. It also has an effect loop that has four effects. They're all good despite not being able to change the effect or the intensity of that effect in the middle of a song unless you want to run over to the amp and mess with the knobs. It works for songs that have the effect throughout the whole song such as "The End" by The Doors and "Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin. It also has a CD input jack witch helps when learning a new song. // 10

Sound: I use an B\.C\. Rich Bronze Warlock I couldnt afford anything else at the time, it's all stock nothing changedthis amp is great for the music that I play being classic rock in the style of Jimi Hendrix and The Doors. I play some Cradle Of Filth and othe metal music and this amp does a great job coping with the diffrent sounds ane effects of the songs. This amp has two channels clean and overdrive, the clean is great for thoes Hendrix songs and the overdrive is awesome for the cradle songs to an extent because te higher the gain goes the worse it sounds I keep it at about 1/3 of the way up because it sounds good and it's somewhat clean. It's also great for punk songs because it is very clean. // 8

Reliability & Durability: Like I said my buddie used it at a gig and he said it was great nothing else to say. It's really loud for a 15wat amp but I never take it up too loud because the speeker might explode on me, hasant yet but you never know. I don't have a backup but I wouldn't need one anyone because this amp is great. // 9

Overall Impression: This amp is great for practice and smallgigs that shouldn't excede the corner coffie shop but even though it's great if you play at a party or a gig over all the people. I haven't ben playing long mostly a year. I wish I knew that is was so damn heavy for an amp of this size but I guess that needs to be sacrificed for the sound quality. If it was lost or stolen I would have to go back to being a freelance hoe in order to buy another one or maybe a better one I'm not sure but for now I really like this one. Maybe the ontl thing I wish it had was rollers to transport it easyer and maybe a way to use the effecet on and off. // 10

MG15DFX Reviewed by: tbarrettl, on february 03, 2007

Purchased from: Henri's Green Bay

Features: This is my first amp so I can't really compare it. The Amp is very versatile and works good with many guitars. I can play good soft rock, space rock, Metal and Alternative/Electronica Tunes well on this amp. The channels I know of are clean, clean w/FX, distorted, and Distorted w/FX. If I could have a higher distortion that would be nice but for it's size the amp works well. I have used this amp in my School's band room, my bedroom, and outside (the neighbors complained) in all it was loud enough. // 10

Sound: I currently use an okay Dean Vendetta 1\.0 which actually plays good but the amp is the main reason because on others my Dean is horrible. The distorted setting is not noisy even though the Guitar pickups are not great. The guitar distorts on the best amps in clean mode but on other guitars this amp plays clean in all volumes. The distortion is not brutal at all, it may be weak, but It works well for what I play. // 9

Reliability & Durability: I feel comfortable using my amp anywhere. At a gig it may be a little weak, only being a practice amp but can go loud. The amp has never had a problem with it's tubes or anything. I wouldn't put much weight on it but the build seems sturdy. The knobs and back have stayed on. The only way I may neglect it is hitting it when walking out my door an the frame. // 10

Overall Impression: Plain rock with some electronica and for practice this amp works real well. I have been playing on this amp for about 1.5 years the other gear I own is a Wah Peddle which works good so far. I am satisfied for I researched this before buying it. If stolen I would probably buy it again as a practice amp, I would like something more powerful though. I love the FX and distortion, I don't hate anything. I can compare this to my brother's Fender 15 watt FX amp which is louder, more distorted on clean and with poor working FX. // 10

MG15DFX Reviewed by: Squirrel1993, on september 17, 2008

Features: I don't know a lot of the background information about this amp. it's my friends amp but I think I've played it enough to give a decent review. This amp is strictly a practice amp, not intended for high volumes. For me, whenever I try to get tones out of this guitar, I have no luck... the tones are very dry and lifeless. But whenever my friend sets the bass, mid, and treble, the tones are way better, so you really have to know the amp well to get a good tone. The tones are nothing past amazing, only decent tones. It has two channels, both shared by the same bass, mid, and treble settings, which I do not like. When I finally find a good distortion sound, the clean is extremely twangy and 'overly bright'. The only way to switch channels is to push a black button on the amp, no footswitch so this amp really shouldn't be used for a gig that causes you to Switch back and forward. There are effects but I never use them, it comes with Reverb, Chorus, Delay, and Flange. I can never realy get them to sound very good, except the reverb. There is a headphone jack. I really wish it had a footswitch, that would be nice. I use this amp with my friends in their basement. One of my friends, Who is a drummer is a madman and drums extremely loud, this amp can barley keep up even with the volume on 10. Along with that, with the volume on 10, 5 you'll get a horrible feedback noise. And not the good, susaining feedback, the earing breaking feedback. This amp is solid state so you really can't expect too much from this amp. One more thing on the tone, it's very 'thin', not like a really thick sound... but more then and 'airy', if that makes sense. // 7

Sound: I use a Squier Stratocaster with a humbucker in the bridge, and 2 single coils. Even with a humbucker, this thing screams horribly. This amp works for some stuff. You get a VERY nice tone for an AC/DC sound, Afi, Sum 41, Guns n Roses, stuff like that. I do know that I have a very hard time getting that 'Fat' Green Day sound of this amp. You can get an overdrive sound like a classic rock sound [like Led Zepp.] to a Zakk Wyld sound. For the clean, you get mostly a twangy sound, an alright acoustic sound on the neck pickup. At high volumes, the clean kinda distorts, mostly of a warmer overdrive than anything. The distortion is only ok. It really really depends, sometimes the amp sounds pretty great and sometimes it sounds pretty bad... it all depends. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I'd never use this for a gig, unless it was mixed up with a microphone and I only had to use one channel. Also, this amp sometimes it'll change the volume on it's own, you'll just start playing and the volume will just start to drop, this gets very annoying and only usually happens when the amp isn't 'warmed up'. The amp has never broken down, or at least to my knowledge. // 8

Overall Impression: I play pretty much any type of rock and some metal. This amp is ok for a few sounds from a few bands, [mostly bands that use Marshall amps, other than that... not so great]. I've been playing for about 3 years. I own a DigiTech distortion pedel, I've use it on this and donesn't really do it any justice. Since this amp isnt mine, I realy don't know that I'd do if it was stolen. This is just a practice amp[and it's great for that] but other than that, I'd prolly get something bigger and better. I really like the look of it, I mean come on, it's a Marshall [I know, I know, this is extremely mainstream]! I don't really like the clean sound, or that it donest have any footswitch. My favorite feature is prolly the distortion, you can get some good tones, it just once again really depends. // 8

MG15DFX Reviewed by: teehee1988, on december 25, 2008

Features: Yes this amp is cheap, yes it has effects built into it, yes is dual channeled. owever it is a solid state poorly sounding amp. It was my first amp when I did not know any better used it for 2 years. I play various styles and although it could handle them it handles them all very poorly. // 5

Sound: The sound is ok, but compared to other amp of the same price it is very poor. If you compare the clean channel to that of the Vox AD15VT (also 100 quid) it doesn't even compare. The overdrive as well is found lacking. I used it with a Yamaha pacifica, but using this guitar with other amp it really comes out of it's shell. However when it is played with the Marshall it sounds truly awful and does not Live up to it's potential. // 3

Reliability & Durability: Mine broke three times within two years with wiring coming loose and fusing. Despite it not leaving my bedroom. Was not impressed, would certainly not touch it for a gig, wouldn't even touch it for bedroom practice. Personally I found it unreliable and not good for anything. // 2

Overall Impression: Overall for a 100 quid amp it is appalling. There is a lot out there that comes out head and shoulders above it. Roland CUbe, Vox AD15VT for example. I would not advice anyone to buy this, not even beginners unless they want a very expensive foot stall as that is all I would use it for. // 2

MG15DFX Reviewed by: unregistered, on april 30, 2010

Features: I bought this amp around 2006? Can't really remember. The Amp is solid state, has a few effects some new guitarists may desire to play around with, which it does well. As far as onboard effects go I'd say they are meger at best but do give you the feel of reverb, chorus, flanger and delay. I use the amp to practice with and play with a drummer I'm friends with. I never really use the delay because I suppose it just doesn't appeal to me, don't like the layering. It has alot of desireable jacks for line in, headphone out, but the emulated headphone out sucks big time, doesn't sound anything like the amp does. Line in sucks too, there is no volume knob for it so you can't plug in and Jam with a song because you wont hear it, at least if you play with others. // 6

Sound: I have a Squier strat, never use it but long ago I did. My main guitar is a Schecter Hellraiser CR with 81/89 EMG's. Not totally sure on which ver the EMG's are but thats what I've read. I bought this guitar because I just couldnt get good sound with the Strat, I was craving a real guitar sound, and the active EMG's help to achieve a fat sound in my opinion, the problem however is now the Amp. I cannot for the life of me get a good tone out of this amp, even with effects, I can't make the guitar scream and riff and it sounds good, however not with the onboard distortion, the built in distortion is grainy, and ugly, you can probably get the ACDC kind of sound but its really limited to that. I use a Metal Master DigiTech pedal which crunches nicely for my limited budget. I like the Clean channel on this guitar, I find it precise and with the addiction of some chorus sounds very nice. It is however quite thin, and lacks tone. The amp does not like chords, I find it increasingly hard to play chords and hear the individual sounds. I've become quite a tone junkie and I can't tweak tone out of this box. The sound is however sufficent for practicing, it does not however do gigging well, if you turn this sucker up to match your drummer its going to sound like a mess. I will however rate this generously a 7 because I've heard some Peavy's and other solid state small amps that sound absolutely horrible in comparison to mine which really says alot about theirs. // 6

Reliability & Durability: Its awesomely reliable, I would go kicking it around but I've had mine tossed around in my truck with my wild driving, and this thing as survived more than 4 years already. Finish hasn't worn off, and there is no difference since the day I bought it. Very durable. // 10

Overall Impression: I play Rock, Metal, some soft stuff, I dabble with spanish music and very little folk. I've been playing about 6 years, which doesn't say much as I was in the Military and had very little time to play, but I'm an ok guitarist. I think I got what I paid for when I bought this Amp, it served its purpose well and is still running. If it was lost or stolen I would hunt down the thief(just for the damn principle) and buy a better amp. I'm going to be totally honest with you guys, if you need an amp on the cheap or are a beginner, this amp isnt bad, its loud enough to practice with, and you get Jam out with it and enjoy it. Your not going to get great tones out of it but what you think about a tone and I think are two different things. Try it out and you may love it, when I first tried it I loved it and I don't regret buying it, I'm now moving on to a Peavy Valveking 212. If possible a Mesa 212 Roadking. The only thing they screwed up on this amp was lack of volume control for the line in and crappy headphone emulation, other than that its a solid little starter amp and yes it will make your ears ring. // 5

MG15DFX Reviewed by: unregistered, on december 23, 2011

Purchased from: Guitar, Amp and Keyboard

Features: My one is quite an old one. It was originally my Dad's so I'm not exactly sure about all the details, Price paid, year etc.It's probably about 10 years old. It is good amp consisting of 2 channels, a clean channel and a overdrive/distortion channel. You have a seperate volume for the clean and also a seperate volume and also a gain control for the overdrive.There's also your standard EQ controls, Bass, middle, treble except the middle control is labelled "Contour". You have your standard Marshall MG effects-Reverb, Delay, Chorus and also a Flanger. Then you have your FX level control which adjusts the amount of the effect you have chosen. Then you have some sort of button labelled "FDD". I'm not too sure on it's function but it sort of makes the amp quieter and also affects the sound slightly, changing the tone. Other features include "CD in and Emulated line out" jack and also a headphones jack. Obviously an "ON" button, an input jack and lastly a channel selection switch. // 9

Sound: I'm using this amp with a BOSS DS-1, Big Muff and also a Small Clone chorus. Guitars, Epiphone G310 SG, Squier Strat with a Duncan JB, a Fender CD100CE acoustic and as of Christmas a Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster. Firstly, the clean channel is excellent. It does change varying on the guitar you use. With single coils it is a nice mellow, sometimes twangy sound and with humbuckers is a nice powerful, driven clean sound. Then the distortion is possibly not as good quality as the clean sometimes sounding a bit crappy but it might just be my settings. It is a good overdrive for beginners but for people who know what sounds good, it is not so good. I use my pedals pretty much all the time for distortion, and this amp sounds great with pedals! Overall, good clean sounds but the distortion isn't so great on mine. But then again, it could just be my amp, not every all of them. // 8

Reliability & Durability: As I said, it's around 10 years of age and still sounds great. Occasionally the speaker goes slightly crackly and sometimes the volume of the amp goes a bit funny but 9 times out of 10, it doesn't let me down. I think this is testament to just how reliable it is. It has never been serviced or anything, obviously doesn't need tube changing because it is solid state. I wouldn't use this live because I'm opting to get a tube amp and anyway, most bands live use tube amps because they sound good. If I did use it live I would most definitely bring a backup because it does occasionally have a funny 5 minutes and I wouldn't like that live and I don't think the crowd would either, and if you don't have a plan B then your gonna go home feeling a bit disappointed that you had a booing crowd. Overall, solid structure and also after around 10 years it still works fine 99.9% of the time. // 9

Overall Impression: At the moment, I am quite happy with it. It's not gonna last forever and I don't know how long it will be before it goes. I use this for my own personal practice and also when I have rehearsal sessions with my band and it does the job perfectly. All the features are useful on there and can be used in many different ways. If it was stolen I would wait 'till my birthday and get a Blackstar HT-5 Combo, but I'm doing that anyway. I personally love the clean channel, not too keen on the overdrive but then again I use pedals so it's no biggy. I have this amp firstly because my Dad got a new amp and secondly because my previous amp, a Line 6 Spider 15 sounded horrrible with my DS-1 and now my brother uses it for his electric drums. Overall, good amp with a some useful features. // 9

MG15DFX Reviewed by: unregistered, on june 12, 2012

Features: My background - I've been a long time acoustic guitarist, mostly just a chord player. I also play other instruments. Guitar is not my best, but I do OK. I picked up a used MG15DFX, seems to be the latest incarnation of this product but not sure when it was made. Features have been explained already, I won't repeat. I use this amp for practice mostly with headphones but I don't need to put the headphones directly on my ears to hear it and advise against for anything but low volumes. I've also used it mic'd in a small worship setting at church. Giving features an 8 since they're pretty good for something in this range. // 8

Sound: I'm using an Epiphone SG 400. It has the stock electronics which includes two humbuckers, one at the bridge, one at the neck. So far I'm using the clean channel almost exclusively. I'm not using any pedals or effects except maybe a touch of the amp's reverb. For live performance, I mic the amp, turning the clean channel to 10 and use the guitar volume and my playing style to get the level of clean or grit that I want. With the guitar volume up from 7 - 10, there is actually good gain. I can get good power chords and good full sounding chords. The amp has a pretty good voice here at high volume on the clean channel. It does sing a bit, not like a more serious amp, but for me this is the amp's sweet spot. It has nice sustain too. BTW, I always have the FDD button activated. I tried the emulated line out but the sound is nowhere near a good as micing the amp. Maybe for direct recording it would be OK, but I'm not impressed with it live. There's another guitar player in the worship band that's using a DigiTech RP pedal of some kind. It sounds pretty weak compared the MG15DFX. The MG has some nice mids and lows lacking in the DigiTech. This amp can get muddy. I use only the treble setting on my guitar and also the tone is set high. This helps both volume and clarity of the sound. I'd probably get better sound with better pickups on the guitar, but for now it's pretty good set as I have it. The guitar's rhythm setting is OK at mid to lower volumes, but I don't like the way it breaks up at higher volumes although it's good for power chords. Ok, let's talk abut the OD channel. For me, this channel does pick up where the clean channel leaves off. To do this, the gain has to be at minimum and the volume needs to be down as well. It will never clean up like the clean channel, but I guess it's not meant to. So far I get nothing useful from the OD channel. There is not enough definition there for me. It's just a static mess for playing chords. It's OK for leads or just playing a few strings at a time. I need to do more experimenting with it, but since there is no footswitch for the channels, and since I get the gain I need on the clean channel, I have no need for this channel. It isn't flexible enough for me for live performance, and I haven't been able to get a sound from it that I like. If I want more overdrive I think I'd get a pedal and continue to use the clean channel. I'm giving this a 7 since I'm very happy with the clean channel but I don't think the OD channel is very useful. // 7

Reliability & Durability: This was already used when I got it. It looks used too, so I'm thinking anything that could go wrong would probably have done so by now. Since this is what I have, this is what I use. No backups. I love how light this amp is when I'm carrying it back and forth. I'd like a nicer amp eventually, but the good ones are around 40 - 60 pounds. Once or twice I have noticed a clicking on the OD channel. (I don't like the channel but I do still experiment with it). Another reason for me to avoid the OD channel while playing live. No issues with the effects, but I don't really have a need for them. I'm giving it an 8 because it's not perfect, but seems to be doing very well for the way I use it. // 8

Overall Impression: As I said I've used this in a church worship setting playing a variety of different types of songs. The style? Well, with with this amp all the styles range now range from Marshall clean to Marshall crunchy. Which is not a bad thing IMO. Others seem to think it's good too. I like that I can use my playing style and guitar volume to affect the sound coming from the amp. I don't have to switch channels, hit buttons, or stomp on boxes to get different sounds. I don't get a wide variety of sounds but at least I can start calm and gradually wind things up when necessary, and when maxed out on the clean channel, the sound is a lot better than what you get from a cheap effects unit. I'm giving this a 7 overall. This has a good range of flexibility on one channel and meets my current needs without any add-ons. I'm not rating it higher because of what does not work for me - namely, the OD channel, and even if it did work, there's no convenient way to switch to it live. I know, it's a PRACTICE amp. // 7

More Marshall reviews rating category latest review
+ MG30CFX 9.9 Guitar Amplifiers 12/02/2014