Transtube Bandit 112 Review

manufacturer: Peavey date: 03/07/2012 category: Guitar Amplifiers
Peavey: Transtube Bandit 112
12 inch Sheffield 1230 speaker. 2 footswitchable channels. Three-band EQ each channel. Reverb. Footswitchable effects loop. High gain/modern/vintage voicing switch on Lead channel. Resonance switch.
 Reliability & Durability: 9.3
 Features: 8.7
reviews (22) pictures (2) 69 comments vote for this gear:
Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: sexy_rhonda, on june 06, 2005

Purchased from: www.gak.co.uk

Features: The amp was made in 2005. It suits the music I play amazingly well. From blues to jazz to metal and classic rock. I do lots of metal and rock but it cleans up nicely for a bit of B. B. King and some jazz stuff. I mainly play emo though and it is great for this. The channel switching really helps when I swithch from those sparkling cleans to theat screaming lead. It has an effects loop but I use pedals with true bypass switching but it works well anyway. There is no headphone jack but you arent exactly gonna buy this to use headphones. it doesnt have any built in effects but I dont need them I use the amp live and at home and it works great. It came with a free footswitch which is good cos it costs 20 quid on its own. // 10

Sound: I use it with a 1970s Epiphone Semi, an Epiphone SG, a cheap Strat copy, a Gibson Les Paul and an Ibanez RG. It sounds amazing with all of them but the LP and RG sound the best. They all have humbuckers except the Strat which is single coils and the RG which has 1 single coil and coil split. It suits emo really well but it sounds amazing with metal. It isn't noisy at all with the lead unless you use single coils when it isnt very noisy anyway (compared with a Marshall). It can do pretty much any overdriven sound and any clean. It has 2 clean voicings and 3 distortion voicings which can add to the versatility and give loads more sounds. The clean channel does not distort at all unless I use relly high power pickups which I made myself for my strat. It has so many winding I had to take it off cos it didn't fit properly and buckled the scratchplate. The distortion just sounds great. You can have great vintage drive (think AC/DC) or amazingly evil stuff (Slayer, Dimmu Borgir) or great blues (B. B. King or Gary Moore). // 10

Reliability & Durability: I have gigged my amp many times and it has never broken. My mate has one the same and he really chucks his around but it is solid as a rock. It is built really well and I would be surprised if it broke. // 10

Overall Impression: This amp is the most versatile one I have seen. it will suit any style and outdo all rivals. I have been playing about 8 years now and I have used Marshalls and cheap amps before this and this amp beats the lot. If it were lost or stolen I would definately buy another one. I'm planning on gettihng another one anyway! I love the sound and the design. I dont like the new Peavey logo much and my next one will have to have the same old logo but it doesn't really matter. The whole thing is my favourite feature. I compared it to a load of Marshalls, and Orange and some fenders and I totally prefered it. Whats the point Marshall? You'll never beat it. My only wish is that the made a stack version when I bought mine but that doesn't matter 'cause they do now. Great amp. // 10

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: punksnafu, on february 19, 2004

Features: This amp is the most advanced model in Peavey's Transtube series - this means it has the most features and biggest size. This amp model is fairly new and versatile for virtually any style - punk, ska, reggae, jazz, blues, metal - and has brilliant sound and tone that fits to each individual style. It allows for effects loop and has a footswitch allowing changes between the clean and lead channels, both extremely customizable with perfect preset tones. There is also a "T.Dynamics" feature allowing different power consumptions and various amp resonance controls to acheive a larger/smaller amp simulation. Although many amps have features commonly unused, I use every feature in this amp to get my perfect sound. Unfortunately there is a key feature missing in this amp, only included in the lowest model in the series - a headphone jack - major shit. // 8

Sound: This is a regular cable amp imitating a classic tube amp - and it does so very well. It is extremely versatile, and I must say one thing in terms of its volume: "practice amp, my ass". Sure it's lightweight and Peavey considers this amp "suitable for practices and small gigs but I beg to differ - this amp is a bitch. In the clean channel there is a "modern" and "vintage" preset, and "high gain" (metallish), "modern" (punk/hardcore-ish) and "vintage" (jazz/blues/old rock), to suit any style. The amp is very strong - absolutely NO sound quality decrease as volume increases. There is one 12" speaker into 80W, but dont be mistaken - it's f*ckin loud! // 10

Reliability & Durability: This amp is some tough shit! I've stood on it, jumped off it, everything - yet it still sounds and looks brand new. I would definitely use it without any backup, I have complete trust in this amp. This amp has made me a Peavey fan for life! // 10

Overall Impression: I play mostly punk/emo/hardcore, but my friend uses this exact same model with blues and jazz and its sound is equally appealing. This is a very versatile amp! I've been playing music all my life, and this amp fits my requirements in sound quality perfectly. I play a Tom DeLonge Strat, and no pedals anymore - thanks to the great presets on this amp; you won't need em anymore! This amp has so many features and great sound it's unbelievable. I would without a doubt replace this amp if needed, it's worth every cheap penny its sold for...plus I got it 25% off for a "pre-boxing day sale" (Christmas Eve), so I actually got it cheaper than reg. cost ($550 cdn). Remember though, NEVER by equipment full price, even if its not on sale! Offer just slightly less and be persistent - get the best deal you can! Good luck! // 10

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: unregistered, on february 27, 2004

Features: You pay for sound - Period. So many times companies think we need a built in chorus or some other damn thing, which we ned up paying for. This amp has none of that, Clean and distorted channels. That's pretty much it. The T-dynamics control is sort of an extra, but if you learn how to use it correctly you'll find it is ESSENTIAL, allowing you to dial in the sound you want. // 8

Sound: I play both a Fender American strat and Peavey V-Type Exp through this amp and they both sound GREAT. The clean is just that, clean, even when played LOUD. The distortion is where this amp really shines. With my Fender on the neck pickup I can get a perfect sound for songs like Betterman where you want a little crunch to it, or when I plug in the V-type and turn the pregain up it sounds like a 5150 head - Loud, Perfect overdrive. One last thing, this is billed as a practice amp - but calling this a practice amp is like calling Central park a neighborhood park. I play out regularly with this thing in relatively big venue's - bar's that hold 100-150 people and I have NEVER turned the volume above 4 - and even that's pushin it. I did test this at FULL volume and there was NO signal degredation (I think the sheffield speaker helps here)- it sounded great - although I couldn't hear for about a week after. This is a perfect budget amp for the gigging musician who likes rock and roll. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I have beaten the CRAP out of this thing and it hasn't even hiccuped. It actually got dropped down a flight of stairs once and the only thing I had to do to fix it was replace the volume knob - just the plastic part. It's stayed in a cold car overnight w/ no reprocussions, played hot for 5 hrs straight w/ no problems. Very good as far as I'm concerned. // 10

Overall Impression: AWESOME - if this was stolen I'd buy another in a heartbeat (unless I was feelin crazy and went for the 5150 head and cab). I play alot of Van Halen, Black Crows, Led Zeppelin, and Pearl Jam and this not only works for each of em, but can SOUND like each band. For VH, just turn EVERYTHING up, for Zeppelin, about halfway on the pregain, etc. I've played through a Crate 2x12 (shit), a Fender frontman (nice, but not awesome), and a Marshall AVT50 (again, nice, but a distant second) and this amp BLOWS the others away. The only thing I can fault Peavey on is the footswitch which has been giving me problems but that's a 20 dollar fix. If you are looking for an inexpensive way to have a GREAT sounding amp, get this. // 10

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: texico11, on january 09, 2009

Purchased from: Bonners Music Store

Features: I bought this amp when I was looking for a replacement for my cheap Marshall MG10CD. I had been looking on the forums of this site and somebody recommended it. First off, it's not a modelling amp. This was one of the main reasons I bought it, as I already had a modelling processor, so I just wanted a very good sounding amp with EQ and lots of connection features, and I found it here. This amp comes ready with 2 channels, Lead and Clean, switchable by a little flicker on the main pannel. Each channel comes with it's own EQ of Bass, Middle and Trebble. There are also 3 sub-channels which change the configuration of the EQ and distortion; Vintage, Classic and Warm on the Clean channel, and Classic, Modern and High-Gain on the Lead channel. The lead Channel also comes with Post Gain, which basically is the volume, and Pre Gain, which will Distort. Finally, the amp has a Masters channel equiped with Reverb and a Master-Volume "Boost" knob. Now lets talk a little bit about the back of this unit, aswell as the connection features it has. Firstly, the amplifier has two inputs on the front, High Gain and Low Gain. Although both inputs seem to act the same on the Lead Channel of the amplifier, plugging your guitar into the High Gain input when on the Clean Channel will give it a volume boost. It's also possible to plug two instruments into the amplifier at the same time, and if so they will both function as Low Gain inputs. Round the back of the amplifier there are a handfull of different features allowing you to further shape and play with your tone. The first input is for the remote Switch, which can be bought optionally with the amplifier, although I don't have one. Next to that is the effects loop, with return and send sockets. Next to the effects loop is a damping flicker, with loose, medium or tight available. Then there's a 100w external speaker socket. Next to that is a power level flicker, with available 25%, 50% or 100% configuration, and finally next to that is a speaker simulated direct output equiped with a volume knob. Unfortunately, this model doesn't come with a headphone socket. You'll have to downgrade to the Envoy to get that. At first I couldn't understand why that was a problem, but of course using the direct output doesn't bypass the speaker, meaning you'll sitll have sound coming out of your amplifier if you plug headphones into the output. Sorry about that. Unlike some amps, I can find use for every single features this one provides to get the perfect tone. There is literally only one features this amp really needs and that's a headphone socket, but that doesn't make any realy difference to me, because I am fortunate enough to be able to play as loud as I like (My neighbour loves noise and doesn't mind me playing as loud as I need too.) The amp is also versatile. I can play most styles of music on this amplifier, but with a pedal or two you could play ANY style you need to. It's designed well and encorporates effects from externall sources perfectly fine in the effects loop, including distortion, so it can be boosted up for metal if needed. // 10

Sound: I use this amplifier with Vintage Les Paul and a Line Six FloorPod. I have a wide range of styles and it fits them all, from Rock N Roll to Pop to Hard Rock to Reggae, I can do them all no problem with my setup. The Feedback is generally okay, although If I let go off the strings it will build up to a high pitched squeel, but only if the FloorPod is plugged into it. In terms of tone, this amp does have a fair variety. I can play twangy blues or cluncky Rock N Roll. the Cleans are Beautiful and warm, but hitting the Vintage Flicker will Brighten the sound up significantly if needed. The EQ allows you to further shape your tone aswell. However this amp will not do warm ringing distorted tones. For that, you'll need a pedal, but once the pedal is plugged into the loop, it will do them fine. Distortion on this amplifier is pretty good, enough for everything up to Rock, but for Hard Rock and Metal you'll need a pedal. The volume of this amp is insane. I use it in my bedroom, and on the Lead Channel, I rarely put the post gain past 0.5, It's just so loud. It's loud enough for anything short of a football stadium for sure, and the external speaker slots mean you'll never be short of volume. Of coures, without a headphone socket this can pose a bit of a problem for some, but at 0.5 it's pretty safe. anything past 1 and my Windows begin to vibrate, it picks up sound very quickly. This is actually where the Master Volume becomes usefull. It's less sensitive, so I usually leave my Post Gain on 0.5 volume and then if I need to make it louder or quieter, use the Master Volume to make smaller adjustments. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This amplifier is basically invincible. I've stood on it, dropped stuff on it, dropped it down a flight of stairs by accident once and even use it to put drinks on, and it's fine. Even the Knobs seem to be indestructable. I've watched a whole rack of CD's fall from a broken shelf and smash into the front panel, and the knobs arn't even slightly lose or anything. I wouldn't be suprised if it survived a good beating with a hammer. No effects to tone what'soever. // 10

Overall Impression: Amasing amplifier. It will never be stolen, I sleep infront of it every night with a baseball bat in one hand and a kitchen knife in the other to much sure so, it's that important to my sound! It can be used for all styles I can think of and does everything I need it too. I choose it over a Vox Valvetronix because the Vox was a modelling amp, which I didn't need. // 10

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: unregistered, on february 20, 2004

Features: This amp is not the latest in the Peavey series, however not all of us can affort a new amp right?? Anyway this amp plays anything, I mean anything. It has 2 inputs, one 6dB louder than the other. It has a lead and a clean channel, these can be altered through the footswitch and several push buttons on the amp (Thrash, Gain, Resonance..etc.) However a headphone jack has not been included in the design, the only critisism I have. It's an 80W amp, with an external speaker input at the back which allows up to 100W. This amp if pretty damn loud for any gig in towns. Ive ever had the master volume about 6, and the pre-gain and post-gain above 6.5. I've accidently kicked it over, it makes a good acoustic style chair for playing, and a good climbing frame. This is a strong amp, extremely. It kicks my mates Marshall 2 X 50W amp, with features and durability. I had a shitty starting amp before, for about 2 years. It is on another level completely to any amp ive ever played on for price and size. The Reverd on this is an added bonus but I don't use it too much anyway, I can't really judge it. // 8

Sound: I have used my electric guitar and my bass on this, handling particularly the bass very well. The sound from a Fender Jazz bass through this amp is amazing. I usually played a rock style with it, Alice in Chains, Silverchair, Nirvana, that kinda thing. It handles picking, strumming and crazy solos (you know the kind I mean) nicely, the distorted effect being heavy as shit, you can have a nice clean change from distortion to clean no problem. It has a T-Dynamics control, this basically controls the output power of the amp, changing how beefy the sound is. This control is easy to change from deep bassy to treblely rythyms instead of fiddling with all the other controls. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This amp has squeaked at me a few times, from me pressing random buttons, so it's probably my fault. But since I sussed the design, I have had no problem with it at all. I wouldn't have a backup with this amp because it simply fuckin rocks! And I couldn't afford one anyway! I would definately invest in another Peavey when I needed another amp, simply because its the best I've heard from an amp(except Mesa Boogie's, but were not all millionaires). // 10

Overall Impression: Overall this amp is brilliant for a rock styled music, I have been playing only 2 and a half years but I know how a good amp should sound, this amp, for me, is unbelievable for the amount you can pick one up for now. I have tried some other amps before I bought this one but none came close. With a headphone socket it would be perfect, however I'm not going to bring it down over such a small thing. The instruction manual isn't really needed, just have a random press and check it out. If you're in a band playin anything from a party to a large hall, this is a great amp to use, it's so versatile it can be used in most scenarios. // 10

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: unregistered, on august 13, 2004

Purchased from: Russels music ,cork

Features: With 2 channels, 1 for clean and 1 for overdrive, this amp is all you'll need really. With no built in effects, bar reverb, you'd be surprised how this amp will change you from an effects monkey to a pure guitar and amp man. The footswitch allows you to switch between clean and overdrive, and also allows you to switch to an external effect, which is plugged in at the back of the amp. Sure it lacks a headpone jack, but with an amp this loud it don't matter. // 8

Sound: I have a very shit guitar but I've also played an ESP LTD through this amp and it all sounds good. My guitar is a strat copy. No matter what pick up your using be it the bridge, neck whatever, you don't get any unwanted feedback. This amp is great for playing Metal. The distortion is heavy. Which suits me fine, but for the mellower player, it's very hard to get a light overdrive. Even with the gain turned down, this thing still makes for heavy drive. However, plyed clean this thing is a beaut. Nice fat warm sound. Great for little bluesy solos and chords of any description. Clean channel is always clean no matter how loud this baby goes. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I bought my amp 2nd hand and so far I've got no problems. There was one time when I was playing and someone decided to test how heavy it was and knocked it. Kinda spat a bit but besides that, nothing. There's not much noise off it when left unplayed, just what youd expect from any amp. This baby is classed as a practise amp, but you could use this gigging no bother. Blow the ears off ya. Maybe not as much as a Marshall MF350 head an cab, but its still pretty loud. // 8

Overall Impression: As a metal guitarist, I think this amp is the bees knees. Great heavy overdrive. I've been playing nearly two years, I got a s--t Strat copy, but like I've said, I played good guitars through this too. If this got stolen, id probably buy somethin else, but thats just because I like to try new things. I wouldn't not buy it again. // 8

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: unregistered, on april 18, 2005

Sound: I've A-B'd this next to solid states from Marshall, Fender, Randall, Beringer, and a few others. This lays them to waste. I play a USA strat into a Boss OD 3, DigiTech Grunge, Crybaby, Phase 90, Yamaha Chorus, Danecho, Amp. It rocks, funks, twangs, creams, screams, shreds, thumps and whatever else I've needed from it (playing both in church and clubs, I need a lot). The clean channel is simply the best. I use stomps boxes so my sound always starts from this wondrous tone machine. The boxes also keep me away from the lead channel which is way noisy. Good for low level practice, but turn it to cut thru a mix and here comes the noise. Lots of it. Still sounds good, but noisy. I give it a 5 for clean channel that lets me do anything. // 10

Overall Impression: Been playing for 20+ years. Had this amp for two. This is my 2nd Bandit. Had #1 for 8 years. I used to wonder if maybe I could somehow afford a tube amp. This amp made me quit looking. Would I buy it again? Like I said, this is my 2nd. I bought it in case anything happens to one of them. // 10

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: SMterminator, on august 09, 2007

Features: This is a 2006 model amp that has 2 channels (Clean and Lead) with no headphone jack but an effects loop and external speaker jack (100w). Internal speaker is 80w and is damn loud. Solid State amp with Transtube Technology. It has Volume, classic/vintage/warm (toggle swich), Low, Mid and High on the Clean Channel and on the Distortion Channel is has Pre Gain, High Gain/Modern Gain/Classic (toggle Switch), Low, Mid, High and post gain (volume). After that there is Reverb and Boost. I use the amp for stage performances and practice at home. You can put a footswitch on it too. // 9

Sound: I'm using an Ibanez RG350DX and the bridge pickup for the distortion and it suits Pantera, Metallica, Megadeth, Nightwish and stuff like that. Modern gain on the toggle Switch sounds the best, classic is more of a crunch and high gain is a mix of the two. It's not that noisy, when you turn it up is is but it's not bad. I was suprised about the cleans when I play, the warm setting is that best and Vintage just sucks but classic is alright too. No distorting on the clean channel. I wouldn't mind more gain on the distortion but it might just be my guitar. // 9

Reliability & Durability: Its huge and massive (compared to a 15w amp) but it's very solid and heavy. No breaks in the amp and when you crank it none of the components complain. It may be hard to cart around but it's very solid. The outer casing is hard too, the handle is pretty heavy duty and doesn't hurt to hold it. // 10

Overall Impression: I like it, It can play rockabilly to Megadeth, and it has lots of versatility. I've had it for a month or two and tryed it before I bought it, easy to set up too. If it were stolen I'd get the same amp, it's just a really nice amp. Maybe a bit more distortion would be nice (fuzz) but aparet from that It's good and a headphone jack would be nice. // 8

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: SinisterScythe, on december 05, 2007

Purchased from: Musiciansfriend

Features: I'm not quite sure the year on it but I know it's farely new. This amp is beyond versatile this is more then I expected. This is the best death metal/death core or plain metal amp I have ever heard or bought. It has 3 channels and you can Switch the channels that have different effects. I like these features I wish they just added some more a little bit more distortion. I use this amp for practice, shows and band practice this baby may be 80 watts but let me tell you this baby is loud. I turn this thing all the way up it's like 6 amps combined! Best amp yet. // 10

Sound: I use a Ibanez or a Washburn with humbucker and some other pick ups, And it sounds great. This suites my music style perfectly not even maby morely then I expected from this amp, The style is death core, death metal sound. This baby is loud! on either settings or channel! and in any environment. It can make probably around 6-7 different sounds maybe more seeing you have 3 channel switching option. The clean is distorted yes in any setting with the gain high. The distortion is brutal as can be I love this amp. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I depend on this baby 100%! I would use it in a show and gig and I have this baby is loud and good! This amp has never broken down and probably won't! and I will use this without a back up cause I totally trust the company. This amp is probably the best I have ever played with. I totally depend on this. // 10

Overall Impression: I play different styles and yes it's a very good match, I have been playing for around 1/2 years now. I own a lot of gear but this amp is by far the best I have purchased. and the best of it, it's worth the money. There is 1 thing I would ask before I bought this, Why do you make such good quality amps? Cause! they sound so good. I doubt if it will get stolen from me or lost but if it was ever I would totally buy this one and maybe another for ultimate sound! I love the sound and channel switching I love the different styles and tones! I dislike on high volumes it gives feedback so a gate pedal is recommended. I do not compare any products. This amp is by far the best yet if you love death metal/black metal/death core/hard core/metal I love this amp and you will to. // 10

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: Martyrion, on december 12, 2005

Features: The amp is decent, although the lead channel is a bit boring on its own. But if you use some sort of distortion pedal into the clean channel it sounds very good. You can get a channel select pedal for it, besides this there are few other features. It's got a lead and a clean channel, and these are divided into "modern" and "vintage." It's got power, I will admit that. But it is no killer amp. // 6

Sound: Personally I will recommend metal for this thing, the clean channel isn't too good or too bad. And the lead channel isn't kicking enough. But with a decent distorion pedal into the clean channel it sounds awsome. The sound isn't very versatile either, but it works. And it can hit high volumes without loosing much quality. // 6

Reliability & Durability: It's solid, you won't blow, and there is little chance that you manage to smash it up by accident. I've never experienced any trouble with it. // 8

Overall Impression: I play everything, and I had this amp at the place my band rented for a while. None too good, but a decent amp that can match most styles even if it doesent sound perfect. I wouldn't buy this amp, but I could manage with this one if it was the only combo available. // 7

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: S1dewinder, on november 02, 2006

Features: The features of this amp are excellent, but not perfect. It has very good distortion for an amp, but it does not pump out every single sound you want it to. The amp is still well suited for playing punk, metal, or just rock in general. It has a clean and lead channel each with a modern or Vintage sound and low, medium, and high EQ adjustments. It also has a reverb adjustment, presence adjustment, and a T. dynamics distortion adjustment. The EQ adjustments for both the clean and lead channels are very responsive, which is a great help to me when getting the sound I want out of it. It came with a pedal to switch channels and effects, but the pedal isn't the greatest thing ever made. This is a solid state amp, but it really sounds like a tube amp. I have played my friend's Fender tube amp, and this Peavey sounds as good, if not better. I use this amp for practicing and small gigs, and it is definately loud enough for that. // 9

Sound: I play mainly punk, rock, and metal, and it is well suited for these genres of music. It has an amazing low end sound as well as an extremely clear high end sound. The clean channel of the amp sounds just about perfect, able to use for just about anything. Jazz, blues, soft rock, ska, you can do just about anything with the clean channel that you want to. On the lead channel, there is a pre gain and post gain adjustment, along with the low/med/high EQ adjustments. The range of sounds that you can get from this amp without any additional effects is amazing. I would suggest this amp for just about any playing style. // 10

Reliability & Durability: Peavey products are known for their durability. I have another Peavey amp (a TNT 100 bass amp) which has been through it's fair share of abuse. It still works like a charm. I would have No Doubt that this amp will be the same. I already knocked it around a few times, and everything is holding up perfect. This amp definately doesn't need a backup. // 10

Overall Impression: Playing metal on this amp is amazing. The responsiveness of it, the range of sound you can get, and the built in distortion. This along with my LTD M-50 makes for a great sounding guitar setup. I did compare this to a Behringer amp, but chose this after reading reviews saying that the Behringer broke down on a few people. Because of owning a Peavey amp already and reading reviews of the Peavey, I chose this one because it would hold up better. The only thing I wish it had were two ten inch speakers instead of one twelve inch. While it sounds fine with one speaker, it would most likely sound even better with two. If you are looking for a guitar amp in or around this price range, I would highly suggest this amp. // 10

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: electric7, on january 24, 2007

Features: I've been playing guitar for about four years now, and I've run through my share of amps. One day, while looking for a new one, my dad pointed the Transtube Bandit 112 out. I was looking at another, but after some serious convincing, we both walked out with this amplefier. I've been playing on it for at least a month now, studying it and working out all the switches and trying (and sometimes not succeding) not to blow my ears off. I own three guitars. One's an old Fernades beginner's guitar, one's a Carlo Robelli electric/acoustic guitar, and one's a Carlo Robelli jazz guitar. Each plays incrediably well on this amp. There are knobs that make them sound even better then when they're unplugged. // 9

Sound: I play almost everything, but I really like to play alternative, metal (think Breaking Benjamin), blues, and oldies rock. This amp covers everything. If I feel like playing Cream, I'll flip the "Vintige/Modern" switch to modern and I turn the gain up. It almost sounds exactly like I'm Eric Clapton (even though I could never be at his level). If I feel like playing Live, I just plug in and play. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This amp is almost perfect, except for a loud thud sound. When I tap the amp, it will make a thud as if it just dropped from off the top floor of a large building to the ground. It may be the fact that I sometimes make it rock (I do stand on it, this amp is very, very large and can support my weight). Other than this, the amp is perfect. // 9

Overall Impression: I love playing on this amp. 55 watts of pure guitar bliss. This is perfect for practice or gigs. The knobs are useful, and they include gain, prescense, reverb, etc. If you have a distortion pedal, it makes it sound even better. I would rebuy this amp, would it break or be stolen (though it is heavy, I don't see how it could be). This amp is the best I've ever played on, and until something totally revolutionizes the guitar world, I better it will be for a while. // 9

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: beetroot10, on july 18, 2007

Purchased from: local music shop

Features: Not quite sure what year couldn't find it on it sorry. I play mainly metal like Lamb Of God, maiden, Metallica, Pantera to stuff like Satch and it works well with them. The Bandit had 2 clean channels modern and Vintage and 3 dirty channels modern, Vintage and in between if that counts. I usally have the clean on modern for most the stuff I play but if I play a old song like Bombora (Atlantics). I flick it to Vintage and it gets a nice old sound to it. the dirty I keep in the middle because that sounds the best for metal but the Vintage gives it a less dirty sound and modern a more heavey sound. this amp has plenty of power it's 80 watts and I havn't got to use it at a gig yet:( but it would. I have the power on level 2 dirty you can here it across the street with ease. it doesnt't have a headphone jack though but does have an effects loop. This is a transtube amp so if it falls down the stairs you wont have to replace the tube and it still gets a great sound. if I could give this any features it would be that it was lighter lol things weighs about 22 Kilos and is a bitch to move. I use all the buttons on it and it is a very easy amp to use. // 10

Sound: I have a Epi SG310 (not the best guitar I know but it does the job) it has the standered humbuckers that you get with it. As I said I play metal to satch and it does the job great sounds is great for metal. If is it noisy means loud then yes but if it means a little buzzing noise I only get that from my light that I have in my room (I did testing in different rooms) and it's only really noticable when your not playing. The amp sounds are versatile with the Vintage and modern settings as stated in the above question. So yes it does have a good range of sounds. // 9

Reliability & Durability: Yes, I could depend on this amp anytime and would definatly gig with it even without back up. No this amp has never broken down on me because of its Transtube technology and it is made by Peavey. Also I have never not used this this amp for over a couple of days because of a blackout other then that I use it everyday. Also it is a Peavey amp to make it break you would have to chuck it off a building and even then it might still work. It came with a 5 year warrenty so yeah very sturdy amp. // 10

Overall Impression: It is a great match for my playing because it has such a heavey sound in it. I have been play for over a year and a half and I have it plugged through a Boss ME-50 pedalboard which I think affects the dirty channel a bit making it more of a muff but is still good and I have a SG 310 which isn't very good on it's own but plugged into this beauty is amazing. Yes is it seriously this cheap as it came down from around $950 Austrlian. If it was stolen it would definatly be on my list to get it again. I love the deep warm sound I can get out of it my SG can sound like a nice les paul on the right settings. The only thing I hate is moving it around which gets annoying and when my mum touches it and changes a setting on it but that's easy to fix. My favorite feature would be how powerful it is and the dirty sound you can get out of it could kill. // 10

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: ravenrage07, on november 12, 2007

Purchased from: Axis Music

Features: I am not sure when this amp was made. It was used, that's all I know. It was in perfect condition, though. Looked brand new, not a single scratch on it. It is extremely versatile for every style under the sun. I play almost any style you can think of, and it's amazing for all of them. I play basically blues, rock, hard rock, metal, death metal, soft rock, ect. It has two main channels (of course your clean and lead channels). The plus about the channels are they have a Switch that lets you Switch between 3 settings on the distortion, and 2 on the clean. The settings are extremely responsive and perfect to whatever sound you want. The channels are for distortion (Vintage - Marshall plexi, Modern - JCM800, Hi-Gain - Mesa Boogie). The clean channel has a Vintage and modern also. It has a lot of power, and a ton of sustain. it's the best solid state (best amp ever actually) amp ever. // 10

Sound: I have a BC rich warlock with a duncan Sh-6 in the bridge, SH-2 in the neck. I have also used it with a Jackson dinky with EMG H-Z's, and an LTD Alexi-600 guitar. The amp is extremely nice for any setting like I said before. It's the best you can get of any world out of an amp. It can do any style you would ever want. The channels are great sounding, lots of punch on distortion, lots of clear and beautiful cleans. Perfect amp. The distortion can go from subtle blues, to through the roof death metal. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I would definitely gig without a backup because I don't have enough money for a back up, but I trust it a lot. It's an extremely durable amp from what I hear. It has never broken down or even messed up at all. It doesnt't have tubes but sounds like it does so it's less worry with dropping it. It's really heavy though, but that's just any amp this size. // 10

Overall Impression: As I said, I play all styles of music. It's great to play anything with it, just an amazing amp overall. I have been playing for around 5+ years now, and have played with a ton of amps. If it were stolen I would get another one for sure. There is nothing I would have asked before buying it, perfect amp from the first time I saw it. It's amazing, I love it to death, I don't hate a single thing about it. My favorite thing about it for sure is the versatility and responsiveness on the channels and switchs. It's just the perfect amp for me. // 10

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: Ichimaru, on january 08, 2008

Purchased from: Wembley Guitar Center

Features: The thing that sets this ap apart from any other in its price range is the 3-band EQ on both lead and clean channels. On the clean channel, you have 'Vintage', 'classic' and 'warm' settings, in addition to the usual high/mid/low knobs. It sounds brilliant on the clean channel, you can use an overdrive for that really nice crunchy, bluesy sound too. It's hard to find a tone you can't replicate on this amp. Unfortunately it doesn't have a headphone jack. It also features reverb which isn't footswitchable, though it does have a volume boost of I think up to 10Db which IS footswitchable. // 9

Sound: I'm using an Ibanez S470 with EMG pickups through an Ibanez WD7. With my EMG 60 in the neck, on the clean channel this amp is outstanding. I don't play that much clean stuff, but occasionally I'll play some classical stuff on there and this does it nicely. The lead channel is where it really shines through, particularly with my EMG 81 in the bridge. This features 'classic', 'modern' and 'hi-gain' settings. As far as I can establish, the 'classic' setting is just a normally distorted tube amp with nothing infront of it and is great for older rock like Sabbath and Zep. The 'Modern' setting sounds like the same amp with a distortion pedal of some kind in front. This is a really crunchy setting, I use it for all sorts of stuff, mainly thrash metal though, Metallica, Megadeth etc. and it pulls that off perfectly. I also use it for Hendrix and AC/DC smetimes too. The Hi-Gain setting sounds similar but with an overdrive in addition to the Modern's distortion pedal. it's a slightly less crunchy setting and isnt great for metal rhythyms but really packs a great tone on solos and more virtuosic stuff, you can use this for stuff like Pantera solos, Vai, Santana, even Malmsteen. // 10

Reliability & Durability: The lead/clean switch is dry on mine and takes a little fiddling to get it to Switch into the lead channel, though tis can be solved by just using the footswitch. But otherwise it seems pretty solid. I've never gigged with it but I'd definitely depend on it if I did. I would feel confident about not using a backup. // 9

Overall Impression: I play mostly heavy metal but I'm trying to branch out into other styles. What I love about this amp is that I don't need any additional pedals to achieve a certain tone. Whatever the tone is, the badboy can do it. I've been playing for about a year and a half, I use an Ibnez S-series with EMG pickups as my main guitar and the amp compliments this guitar very well. If it was stolen, I'd probably start saving for a triple rec, even though that'd take forever, but yeah I would definitely buy it again. More footswitchable control would be good, particularly for reverb. Also a headphone jack would be handy. One thing I don't like about this amp is that you can't play music through it and play guitar at the same time. The only way of doing this results in the music or the guitar playing VERY quietly, to the point where you can't even hear it. But overall, great amp, strongly recommended to those on a low budget. // 9

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: unregistered, on august 31, 2009

Price paid: C$ 183.97

Purchased from: Music Store Close Out

Features: I bought this amp because of the price at a music store close out sale. I did not do any research or go looking specifically for it. I don't know when it was made. It is Brand New but I have no idea if it's been in the box for a few years or not. The features on this amp have been been mentioned before so I won't bore you. However, there are some points that I would like to touch on. On the back of the amp there is a "simulated speaker out" which has a volume control on it. I've used this and enjoy it being there. There is a power level (25, 50 and 100%) selection toggle that really works. I play this in my basement for the most part and I really notice a difference when I put it at 25%. Seems to clip the power down nicely so I don't annoy everyone too much. There is a "Damping" toggle with "Loose", "Medium" and "Tight" that also creates a noticable effect. The loose setting is good for a dirty blues sound and the tight seems pretty good for metal (sounds a little backwards but that is the way it works for me). There is also an effects loop and a footswitch selector on the back. The amp did not come with a footswitch ($5.00 at the same close-out sale) which to me is an annoyance. On the front of the amp there are two inputs "High Gain" and "Low Gain". Again you can really notice a difference depending on what you choose to plug in to. Also, you can run 2 guitars or whatever by using both at the same time. The other features on the front have been mentioned so I won't get into them. Suffice it to say that your sound is in there and if you play with it enough this amp would be versitile enough to perform for you. The lack of a headphone jack is a bit annoying but I don't really view this as a "practice amp". I have other devices to plug headphones into if I need to be silent. This amp is when I'm mad at the neighbours. Overall I would say that it has some very good features for the size. // 8

Sound: I have a lot of equiptment that I play around with (those of us that have no skill have to have the equiptment so we at least look like we know what we are doing) so I don't have a "usual" setup. I would say that running through an RP250 or directly into this amp would be the most common. I usually use a guitar I built myself but it is a standard strat shape with Seymore Duncan pickups (Distortion, Little '59 and Vintage rails from bridge to neck) so that would give you a general idea. I view the sound from this amp as being good but not excellent. It takes a while to get the settings right but with a little time you will get there. I've never really "cranked" the amp so I can't say how it performs at levels above 5 or 6. I will say that it is loud and clear at these levels. My wife told me that she could hear me about a half block away when I was on 5 - that was an annoying the neighbours day. I play all types of music from metal to classical. This amp, to me, performs well both clean and dirty. I will say that it does not have the "warm" feeling of the Garnet Session Man tube amp that I have. It is supposedly trying to simulate the tube amp sound and I suppose it comes close but I can hear a distinct difference between the Garnet and this amp. // 7

Reliability & Durability: I have only had this amp for a couple of months so I really can't comment on the reliability. Look for reviews by people that have had it for a longer time. I will say that I don't notice any problems and have had no problems up to now - which is good because The Music store I got it at is now gone so I'm probably on my own with it. I'll give it a 5 in this area. Not because it is unreliable but because I view 5 as being in the middle and I just don't know. // 5

Overall Impression: Overall I think this is a pretty good amp in the price range. I'm not sure I would buy this particular one if I was actively looking in this price range. It's your money - look around. The price was right for me so I bought it. It was more of an impulse thing ($539 to $183). I know I would not pay the full asking price for it as there would likely be other amps out there that would be more appealing to me. For myself I find that different brands of amps have distinctive sounds. This sounds like a Peavey (anyone surprised?) and it will go loud and clear for you if you want the Peavey sound. It is very versitile in my opinion so you can play different types of music through it if you wish. It is strictly my own preference but I prefer the sounds of other amps. I must say that I am somewhat spoiled by the '73 Garnet that I own so I may be too critical. However, with effects pedals, etc it is possible to "simulate". If it were stolen then there would be a problem. Not because I love the amp but because I hate thieves. Please see my review of the Colt .45 on another site for the probable outcome. Would I buy another one? At the price I got this for - yes. At "full price" - no. // 7

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: razorblade666, on february 25, 2008

Features: This particular Peavey Bandit 112 was made in the 1990s. It's not the newer version of the amp. Despite that it still lives up to it's name. Peavey have always been my choice of amplifiers because they've been around, some of my favorite bands/artists use them, and because they are built to last. The Bandit has 2 channels, clean and thrash/high gain channel. It comes with a footswitch as well. The footswitch lets you change the channel and switch reverb on and off. It's a transtube series amp and it is probably the best combo amp I've ever used so far. // 10

Sound: Currently I'm using a BC Rich JR-V wit the stock pick ups and I get the most amazing sounding tone. Of course there's buzzing as with every high gain amp. I can get the nice clean tone and the distoted crunch that suits my music style really well. The distortion is great on this amp. I used to us a ton of pedals and since I purchased this amp I have no need to use them. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This amp was built to with stand the most brutal things ever to happen to it. I would use this on the road and Live. It hasn't broken down yet. It still works the same way since I purchased it 2 years ago. I trust this amp with everything I have. I am astonished that it hasn't broken on me yet with all the stuff I do to it. // 10

Overall Impression: Best combo I ever bought. It was a great investment and at the price it was at I couldn't pass it up. I would buy it as many times as I needed to. It's that great of an amp. It is better than a lot of the combos out now. I personally think that it is the best combo that Peavey has to offer at the moment. // 10

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: unregistered, on december 24, 2008

Features: I got the 2008 model. I'm in a band and it goes really loud whether it's on clean or dirty. it's really good for Live shows. The fetures on it are good but can be confusing pre gain is distortion low is bass mid is middle and high is treble and post gain is volume boost makes it louder. // 9

Sound: It sounds really good with my Westfield guitar. And I used my brothers Schecter synester standard on my Peavey whic also sound really good. Well it's good for my Indie but suits me fine for metal which is what I mainly play. The distortion can be changed. I use it at band practice and in my room and it's really good. // 9

Reliability & Durability: It is totally 100% reliable I can use it in gigs with out a worry of it mucking about. I haven't needed to take it in to be repaired yet my friend recomended this to me because he has a Peavey and my other friend has a Peavey pa system whicj he said is reliable it's about 50 years ago and still works perfectly. // 9

Overall Impression: It's good for any style. I've been playing 4 years and it's the best amp I've had and I've had a Fender, Marshall, Yamaha and an Ibanez. if it was stolen I'm not sure whether I would buy it again but I probably would because of the price for what you get and the quality of the parts. I don't like it's confusing to start with but you get used to it quikly if you have a bit of a play around with the controls. I like the quality of the parts and how versatile it is. I compared it to a Marshall MG50DFX and I chose the bandit because it looks good and sounds amazing. and it's really versatile for gigs and practice with a band or induvidual use. // 9

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: r0ckth3d34n, on march 03, 2010

Purchased from: Musician's Friend

Features: This is my second amp, it's a big step up from my Line6 Spider 3, and definitely blows away many other amps in its price range. 80W, Transtube technology lives up to its name. I believe it was made in 2009, I bought it brand new. I heard that the older ones are a lot better, but I had no luck of finding any used ones in my area. There are two channels that are broken down into 3 styles. The Clean channel has Vintage, Classic and Warm to choose from, and the Lead channel has Classic, Modern and High Gain. There are also two inputs, High Gain and Low Gain. When two guitars are plugged in, they are both Low Gain. High Gain on its own adds 6 decibels, and makes the distortion more prone to feedback. It makes a huge difference. Pretty cool feature. It has Simulated Out, External Speaker, Footswitch and an Effects loop. It's kind of lame that there's no headphones jack, but oh well. Then there's switches for power, 25%, 50% and 100% power. I haven't noticed much of a difference except the feedback is louder at 25%. Then there's dampening, which doesn't seem to change much except the feedback. I haven't messed with either setting a whole lot yet. // 8

Sound: I'm using a Dean DBD T (It's an entry model ML, basically, but I swear its a gem). It's got two Zebra Humbuckers... nothing fancy. I've played it in my room so far. There's kind of a lot of feedback, but I think it's because of the amount of power it uses up, along with the small space and a few other things like lights and my monitor. I think if I were to take it on stage, I would have a lot less feedback. It doesn't bother me at all. I'll go over the channels and their separate settings. CLEAN Channel EQ: Low, Mid, High Vintage: It's a very crisp clean. Not very warm sounding. It's a lot like you'd expect from a basic solid state amp. I don't use it too much because it's almost too crisp and there's not enough warmth to it. I like a very full sounding clean. Classic: It's warmer than Vintage by a lot. There's a more full sound and some high end punch. Very tube like. I use this one the most. Warm: Very warm, extremely tube like. The highest EQ setting will get the most punch. Usually the high end is a bit too punchy, so I crank down the high's a bit with this one. I don't use it often, but it sounds very nice and gutsy. LEAD Channel EQ: Pre Gain, Low, Mid, High, Post Gain Classic: Very classic, fuzzy sounding distortion. Fits a lot of older metal and rock. AC/DC, Black Sabbath and Pentagram to name a few. You can even get some pretty decent punk tones out of this channel, like older Green Day. Cranking up the Pre Gain to 10 gets you all the wanted feedback and noise for 80's Hair Metal. I wish I went to 11, but I guess not everyone can be Spinal Tap. Modern: A VERY big change from Classic. It sounds a lot like any modern rock/metal/hardcore band that came out yesterday. You can easily replicate bands like The Devil Wears Prada, Silverstein, Attack Attack!, From Autumn to Ashes, I See Stars, We Came as Romans, Senses Fail and A Skylit Drive. You can even get some modern punkpop tones out of it by rolling back the Pre Gain to about 4.5. I use this one the most. High Gain... give me nightmares of the Insane Channel on a Spider, but with far more control. I don't use it at all. I've messed with it a bit, but it's not for my kind of music. Then there's Master, which has Reverb and a 10 Db Boost. I use a little bit of reverb, I have it set at about 2, which is nice for a more full sound. The distortion will fit anything a person wants to play. When I first got it, I put the distortion on 10, but I've cranked it down to about 6.5 which fits all the distorted genres I play. You can play anything with this amp. It sounds nice for anything. // 9

Reliability & Durability: I'm pretty sure I'd be able to rely on the amp at a gig without a backup. Considering it's my only big amp, and it's a Peavey... I have high gigging expectations. I have the extended warranty on it from MF and Peavey, so if I have any problems, I'll be able to get them fixed. I've had this amp for about 3 weeks, and it hasn't broken down once. Works like new. // 10

Overall Impression: I play lots of hardcore, I've been playing for two years. I stated that I own one other amp, the Spider 3 15. I have a DigiTech RP355 and I don't use it with the amp yet. I'm trying to get an EQ pedal for the amp, then I'll run the RP355 for effects. If it were lost or stolen, I'd probably get another one, or something bigger, like a half stack. It would depend on when it got lost or stolen, actually. I love the flexibility, how loud it is, the distortion, the look... It's just an awesome amp. Before I bought it, I compared it to Peavey Vypyrs, some actual tube amps, and a Raven RG, but I chose this one because it had better features, better reviews and overall, a way better sound. For the price, you won't get a better amp. // 10

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: jimejames, on july 29, 2010

Features: This is a solid state combo amp. It has 2 channels, an effects loop, independent 3 band EQ on each channel, and a power section with "transtube" circuitry that models the response of the power section in a valve amp. It has a 12 inch speaker, and a jack for an extension cab. The dirty channel has a master volume, gain boost, and. I am not sure how much power it has, but it's loud enough for any rehearsal, or for smaller gigs - larger gigs will see you mic'ed up to the PA so it's loud enough for those too. // 7

Sound: Basically, the clean channel is absolutely fantastic, while the gain channel is terrible. I have rated it a 9 on the basis that if you're in the market for a solid state amp then it's the clean channel you will be buying it for. If you are looking for something with a great on-board distortion then please look elsewhere, preferably at an all valve amp. The transtube technology is pretty cool. The amp sounds more "tube-like" than a lot of hybrid amps out there (Marshall Valvestate I'm looking at you). It adds warmth and compression, just like real power valves. For a great clean sound the amp is great just on its own. The clean channel also takes pedals well - with a great dirt pedal you can get a tone that easily competes with a lot of real valve amps. It is a reasonably bright amp. I find I dial the bass way up on this compared to my other amps. // 9

Reliability & Durability: It has been treated like shit and never broken down. I did misplace a knob somehow. It's been thrown in and out of car boots, on and off stages, had beer spilled on it, been used as a seat, and as a doorstop. I just Switch it on and it always just works. // 9

Overall Impression: I play hard rock and old school metal. I've been playing for sixteen years, and I bought this ten years ago - I've picked up a lot of gear in the interim since then. I gig and rehearse with valve heads, and have valve combos for home use now. I actually have this Peavey Bandit set up in the practice space at the moment to run vocals through, and it works great. If it were lost, I'd probably replace it with a foldback wedge, but only because I have enough other amps already. If you want a warm clean amp, then the only real drawback to this amp is probably that it doesn't look anywhere near as cool as a half stack or a tweed combo. For the price you can pick them up for second-hand these things are ridiculously good value. // 7

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: Poglia, on august 22, 2011

Price paid: € 249

Purchased from: eBay

Features: The Peavey Bandit 112 is a solid state combo amp with the following features: - 100W switchable to 50 or 25 through a swtich on the back - High and low gain inputs - Clean channel with vintage, classic and warm mode - Distorted channel with classic, modern and high gain mode - TransTube technology to emulate the classic tube amp sound - Separate EQ for each channel - Integrated reverb - Optional footswitch to change channel and activate volume boost These are really good features for the price. It's a very versatile amp because each channel has 3 separate modes that sound diffenrent but still natural. I play mostly rock and metal, but the Bandit is totally suitable for blues, jazz and other genres. // 9

Sound: I use this amp with my Hagstrom Swede, a Les Paul copy. The clean channel is ok but not amazing, but the distortion is really, really good. The TransTube technology seems to work well because I have never heard a better distortion on a solid state amp. I use the modern mode and it has a very warm, rich and full sound and every note rings clear even with the highest gain. By the way, there is enough gain to play just about anything, and if you wonder whether it's loud enough for a gig... It definitely is! I use it at 25W at home and it's louder than my old Roland Cube 60 (I can't turn the post gain past 2). My only complain would be the noise: there are some buzzes and feedbacks, at least compared to the Cube which was a very silent amp. // 9

Reliability & Durability: The Bandit is a well buildt amp and I would definitely gig with it without a backup. It may be a little more fragile than the tipical "tank" combo amp because it has an open back, but I don't think it's a big problem. It has never let me down and I totally rely on it. // 8

Overall Impression: This amp is almost perfect for me: amazing sound, great for pratice and loud enough for gigs. Compared to my old Roland Cube 60 it may be a little less versatile (no built-in effects but reverb), but it sounds more natural and less digital. I would buy it again if stolen or lost because you can't beat its features and sound for the price. I still can't believe it's just 249. // 9

Transtube Bandit 112 Reviewed by: jeffo46, on march 07, 2012

Features: I'm pretty sure that this is a late 90's, early 2000's model. It is American made, which I do enjoy. It is a 2 channel 80 watt powerhouse with a 12" 100 watt Sheffield speaker and comes with a 2 button stock Peavey Footswitch. It does have a effects loop and a input in the back for a extension speaker as well. You can get 2 types of gain on this, classic and full blown Metal. The clean on this does have a bright which is a sort of boost I guess. // 8

Sound: My 1989 Fender Stage 185 died out on me today, so I had to replace it and at 99 bucks, this was a great deal. I couldn't find any issues with it when I tested it out at GC, so it did pass my sound and durabilty test. Then again, Peaveys are built like tanks anyway. The clean on this, is about as close to a Fender as you'll get while the Gain does take some tinkering to get your sound IMO. I am using a DigiTech RP-70 with this and it does seem to take processors really well. All in all, not bad considering what I paid for it. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I just got it today, but it does seem to be solidly built and could probably take one hell of a beating. Mine looks like it's in Near Mint condition and sounds like it as well. I think this will last a long time. I baby all of my gear anyway, so I know it's not going to break down on me. // 10

Overall Impression: For 99 bucks, I think I got a pretty damm good deal. This is little bit heavy at around 50 lbs or so, but at my age (53) I could use the exercise anyway. If you happen to come across one of these for a low price, pick it up. Beats the hell out of using a damm Crate, that's for sure. // 9

More Peavey reviews rating category latest review
+ Vypyr VIP 2 7.6 Guitar Amplifiers 06/02/2014