RX75R Review

manufacturer: Randall date: 01/04/2007 category: Guitar Amplifiers
Randall: RX75R
The RX75R features 75 watts of power, 2-channels, 12" Randall Jaguar speaker, overdrive channel w/voicing and contour control, clean channel w/boost option, dual 3-band EQ's, spring reverb w/level control, and includes a 2-button footswitch.
 9.5
 9.8
 9.2
review (1) 8 comments vote for this gear:
RX75R Reviewed by: reaper1993, on january 04, 2007

Purchased from: Audio Pro

Features: This amp is perfect for metal, but you can play everything with this one. It has 2 channels: drive and clean. Randall RXD75 has digital effects but RX75 not. It has reverb and it sounds awesome. Between the middle, bass and trebble it has contour-something like mid, I don't know because I don't use it. Gain is very good. Perfect amp for metal. It came with two button footswitch: channel, reverb. This amp has 20kg or more and it is big. // 9

Sound: I'm using 2 Seymour Duncan SH-6 distortion humbuckers, they are good for metal, a lot of pouplar guitar players playing on Seymour Duncans. It suit perfect for me. I don't want to say it is noisy but it is very loud and "strong". Distortion is very brutal but I'm using Line 6 Toncore Uber Metal distortion pedal so the gain is up to about 13 or more. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I can realy depend on it because it have good sound and durability. I was using it on garage playing with band. I would use it on gigs too. It was never broken down because it has good quality. The footswitch is made of metal or aluminium and it have good quality too. // 10

Overall Impression: I recomend it to anybody who play metal (Metallica, Children Of Bodom). I'm using it with pedal Line 6 Uber metal and Seymour Duncan pickups, I don't know if there is anything better than this for playing metal. The amp is just perfect and the price is good. J350 in Audio Pro shop in Croatia. // 10

More Randall reviews rating category latest review
+ Diavlo RD40C 9.3 Guitar Amplifiers 08/13/2014