GS-30R Review

manufacturer: Rogue date: 10/22/2003 category: Guitar Amplifiers
Rogue: GS-30R
Loaded with adjustable reverb; selectable clean and dirty channels; 4-band EQ with dials for presence, high, mid, and low; controls for gain, volume, and clean-volume; line out jack; headphone jack; and effects loop.
 8.2
 9.5
 6.8
review (1) user comments vote for this gear:
GS-30R Reviewed by: unregistered, on october 22, 2003

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

Features: * 30 Watt amp * 2 input slots for 2 guitars * headphone slot * line out slot * Clean, Overdrive, & equalizer * 12" speaker I use it in my garage, and you can hear it blocks away!!! // 10

Sound: It make various types of sounds due to that it has a clan, overdrive, and equalizer. Barely any noisy static in the back ground. If you turn the volume up all the way...it is good enuff to use at concerts. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I would use it on a gig without a backup. I doubt it will break down. // 10

Overall Impression: I play a lot of death metal on it, alternative rock, and practically anythign else u would want to on it, it is very reliable, affordable, and can withstand many elements. If I lost it, I would hate myself and would buy another one of the same type and brand - that is how good it is. // 10

More Rogue reviews rating category latest review
+ Analog Chorus 7.3 Guitar Effects 02/03/2014