Rambler 25 Review

8.3
review (1) pictures (1) 1 comment vote for this gear:
Rambler 25 Reviewed by: unregistered, on august 03, 2011

Purchased from: Parrish Music

Features: The Rambler is a sweet little amp that is surprisingly light and compact, features typical EQ and punchy overdrive. Has digital reverb as it is a solid state amp. It is a basic practice amp but with my experience they don't typically make amps of this quality for the price. I think the reverb is weak otherwise it is a good design. // 7

Sound: The sound is where this amp shines. The over driven tones are thicker than my Vox AC15, you can even get a nice metal sound. I am not trying to sell these or anything I was very surprised how good it sounds. I was honestly like is this really solid state. Clean channel is what it should be reverb is digital which is a downfall in my opinion. // 9

Reliability & Durability: It is structurally dependable have only had it a couple of days but it has a five year warranty. I think if any problem would occur it would be the speaker or digital reverb. A guy really could mic this and record with it if it had a nice British speaker in it. Reminds a lot of the Tiny Terror because it is a little workhorse. // 8

Overall Impression: I just bought this amp for a portable little guy that sounds good. I have had a Marshall MG and they are SH*T so when I tried this for only $100 it is extraordinary and I don't know why the company doesn't get recognition. Hopefully this review will get some people to check it out really nice amp. // 9

More Sundown reviews rating category latest review
+ B-50 7.5 Bass Amplifiers 02/15/2008