TRM30C Review

manufacturer: Traynor date: 04/30/2005 category: Guitar Amplifiers
Traynor: TRM30C
This 30 Watt guitar amplifier offers 4 band equalization, gain control, headphone output, 2 switchable channels, an effects loop and an internal spring reverb. Be it playing in your room or jamming with your "Mates" you'll love this amp. Also available - TRM30C with cream Tolex covering.
 8.8
 7.6
review (1) 3 comments vote for this gear:
TRM30C Reviewed by: Rattlehead666, on april 30, 2005

Features: I am not sure which year my amplifier was made in. The amp is versatile enough for me and it's great for the the type of music I play which is heavy metal. There are 2 channels and it has a headphone jack. I find one channel 1 is good for playing an acoustic guitar but channel 2 is better for playing an electric guitar. This amp has enough power for me because I only play in my room and up my friend's house. // 10

Sound: I usualy use my Epiphone Special SG or my Series A and I'm not sure what pickup style I use. It suits my music because the disortion is great on it. I find it noisy when you put the gain up on 10, the volume on 5 and the high on 3. The amp can make very clean sound and very disoted sounds and you can make it sound far away. The clean channel is not disorted at high volumes. I don't find my distortion very brutal. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I can depend on my amp and I would use it in gigs without a backup since this is my only amplifier. This amp was never broken down but I though once when I first had it that I had the speaker busted but it turned out there was a loose wire in my guitar. // 10

Overall Impression: Like I said my style is heavy metal and it matches it perfect. I only been play for not even half a year. If this amplifier got stolen or lost I would go out and buy a Marshall amplifier. I love that it is bigger than all my friends amplifiers. I don't hate anything about it. My favorite feature is the distortion. I compared this with a Peavey 15 watt amplifier which came in a starter kit and a Nova 0 Watt amplifier which also came in a starter kit. Well the Peavey amp was pretty good, I didn't see wrong with it. Now the nova amplifier alls I got to say is no contest since my amplifier is 30 watt and to me anything that got nova on it isn't that good. Well thats all I got to say about my amplifier. I'm sorry if I spelled anything wrong or used bad grammer. // 10

More Traynor reviews rating category latest review
+ YCS100H 9.2 Guitar Amplifiers 08/19/2013