NS-2 Noise Suppressor Review

manufacturer: Boss date: 11/13/2012 category: Guitar Effects
Boss: NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Eliminate unwanted noise and hum without altering your tone. A unique noise detection circuit preserves the natural attack and envelope, leaving your playing and dynamics intact.
 Reliability & Durability: 9.6
 Ease of Use: 9.2
 8.9
 9.2
 8.6
reviews (13) pictures (2) 44 comments vote for this gear:
NS-2 Noise Suppressor Reviewed by: Dave_Mc, on june 06, 2005

Ease of Use: It's very easy to use: there are only 3 knobs on it, threshold (determines the sound level the signal needs to fall below before the NS-2 silences it), decay (determinies the time before the effect kicks in - the further clockwise you turn it, the more natural it sounds, but it will be less efficient at cutting noise. You can pretty much leave this at minimum, unless it sounds un-natural to your ears) and mode. There are two modes: reduction, which means when the pedal is off, nothing is happening, and when the pedal is on, it cuts noise; and mute, which cuts noise when the pedal is off, and totally mutes your sound (e.g. for tuning) when the pedal is on. There's also a handy led to tell you when it is actually cutting noise. It has a send-return circuit for plugging your other pedals into. // 10

Sound: I use it with an Ibanez RG470 through a Marshall AVT100, which is quite a noisy amp. The NS-2 seems best at cutting pedal noise, it totally silences my compression pedal, distortion pedal and my wah, and doesn't seem to suck my tone at all. It's not as efficient at cutting amp noise (I tried putting it through my FX loop, but this did nothing) although, even plugged through the front of my amp, with my other pedals going through the NS-2's send-return circuit, it cuts quite a large amount of noise, just not all. Still, it's invaluable for cutting pedal noise. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I haven't gigged with it, but I've had no problems yet. // 8

Overall Impression: Very good, it does what it says on the tin, and doesn't suck tone (that I can tell). It's just a pity it doesn't cut amp noise more. If it were stolen/broken, I'd probably buy another, but I'd also like to try out some of its rivals to see if they handle amp noise any better. Still, a good solid 4 stars. // 8

NS-2 Noise Suppressor Reviewed by: invinceable27, on october 17, 2005

Ease of Use: This pedal is very easy to use. It's the only type of pedal that makes no sound at all, in a good way. It's built like a tank, and although most of my stuff is rackmounted, I make some pedal-exceptions and this is definately one of them. // 9

Sound: I'm using a Schecter C-1 Classic with EMG 81 pickup, into a Peavey 5150II (with a rackmounted Rocktron effects processor, BBE Sonic maximizer, Alesis Compressor/Gate, and other non-tone effecting units). Now, you may ask, if I have a noise gate in the rackmount, why would I want a pedal as well? For starters, with an active pickup, the guitar itself is noisy, and any high gain amplifier is definately going to generate some noise as well. I use this pedal between guitar and amp, and then the other gate in the effects loop. This basically eliminates all sound when I'm not playing, where with just the other gate, it goes down to a quiet but audible hissing sound (when the distortion is on, obviously). Regardless, this pedal works amazing by itself, and anyone who is playing anything with a fair amount of gain would do well to have some sort of noise gate. This one works as good or better than the others! // 9

Reliability & Durability: Boss pedals are tough, you need to put some effort into breaking them physically. I suppose it's somewhat succeptable to a power surge, but if you use batteries, or any intelligent type of external powering, you should be fine. // 10

Overall Impression: I obviously play mainly heavier stuff, in the style of God Forbid, Arch Enemy, Fear Factory, etc. While I'm nowhere near their levels of playing, I have an ear for tone and I know what sounds good and what doesn't. And what everyone can agree sounds terrible is BAD feedback, not the sweet kind bands start their show off with, but the bad kind between notes, hence this pedal. I personally don't need it, but I think it would be a great idea to build a tuner right into this pedal. there's two major needs, right at your feet, in the same pedal. // 8

NS-2 Noise Suppressor Reviewed by: JLJohnson_21, on september 02, 2005

Purchased from: Musician's Friend

Ease of Use: Very simple to use. There's only 2 knobs for adjusting how much noise you wanna cut. // 10

Sound: I'm using it with a Fender Double Fat Strat and a Marshall AVT50 amp and I thought it made the amp alot less noisy, almost silent when not playing. I also have a metal master pedal and it cuts almost all the feedback from there too. If you wanna tap though you can't set the threshold to max which is the only downside. 3/4 the way will do fine though. // 8

Reliability & Durability: It looks pretty reliable. I've only had it for 2 days though. It was lighter than I thought it would be. // 8

Overall Impression: I play the old heavy metal from the '80s mostly and it works pretty good at cutting feedback. It's not perfect, you still will have to mute the strings with your fretting hand so they won't buzz, so don't expect a flawless sound like on your favorite CD. The only downside was that it was $80 which I thought was kinda pricey. // 8

NS-2 Noise Suppressor Reviewed by: TheGimpMaster01, on october 14, 2005

Purchased from: (I got it as a present, I don

Ease of Use: This thing is extremely simple to use. Come on, there are only two switches that you need even worry about. You have to read the instructions, though, or it may take you longer to understand. // 10

Sound: I am using this in the effect loop part of my Peavey Studio Pro 112. It's normally very noisy when I have the distortion on. The NS-2 completely rids it of any noise that I don't want. When you start playing a note, it's instantaneously there. There's no annoying fade in that leaves the attack sounding like something fluffy and uncertain. When I don't play (even with the distortion on and turned up all the way) it's virtually silent. It has a mute option that allows you to simply cut all sound from the guitar instantly. So if you begin to get feedback, step on it and it will be gone. // 9

Reliability & Durability: It is made out of heavy metal and I would certainly use it playing live without a back up. I might get an adapter for it, though, becuase it eats up 9V batteries if you accidentally leave your guitar plugged into it like I did. // 10

Overall Impression: I would advertise this effect pedal if I had a place to do so. I am pleased with it. I think I would definitly buy more Boss brand pedals if I were to buy more (which I think I will in the future). If you are deciding what noise removing thing to buy, this is it! // 10

NS-2 Noise Suppressor Reviewed by: HawkNelsonGeek, on june 08, 2007

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

Ease of Use: This is easy to use, but the knobs, they are kinda hard to remember which ones do what. The only knob you you a lot (if you are looking at the picture) is the first knob. That controls how much sustain you get till the NS-2 kicks in. If you have had any Boss pedals in the past, you know how the manual configurationis, like a booklet. The manual for this is kinda bad (sorry). I ahve seen upgraded models, and they are kinda strange, mine is not upgraded. // 8

Sound: With the NS-2, you always have to place it before your driver pedals, I don't know why, but it always works better like that and you get better soundslike that to. I play this through a Lespaul 100 and an OLD Peavey Classic 50 212. I use only Boss and one Morley and this is great, I mean great for playing at high volumes. This is also a muting pedal, if you don't use a TU-2 to mute already, you just click the far right knob, it only has two postions, to mute or reduction.It seems that it actually starts sound reduction when turn the thresh hold knob is turned up to o'clock. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This thing is so reliable.I am thinking of making a pedal board with the BCB30. I am about to get a BCB60 cause I need the space, but after that. The BCB30 can only hold three pedals. One of those three will definatly be the NS-2. Hands down. This is great for gig-ing, espesially if you stop and say things between songs, you wont have the sound in the background. // 10

Overall Impression: I play punk, but mostly alternative. This is great for holding back driver sometimes. I have been playing for 5 going on 6 years, now, and I am so obssesed with pedals, so I know a good one when I see one or hear one. I use a Morley Bad horsie, DS-1, TU-2, and about to get an MD-2, DD-20 and BCB60. Not that much, huh? well, I'll get more, but. If this were stole, I would buy another right when it was gone. When I was buying, it was this or the MXR version, and it wasn't as precise. Worth the money! // 10

NS-2 Noise Suppressor Reviewed by: Kevy Absolution, on january 28, 2009

Purchased from: Best Buy

Ease of Use: Upon buying a new Vox AD50VT, I was thrilled to have a great modeling amp with some crushing gain settings. Unfortunately, I got a lot of string noise and hum when chained through my pedals and playing with high gain, so I decided it was time to get a noise gate. The NS-2 is flat out easy to use. Set the sound threshold, the limit, and the mode with three knobs. The included manual even gives you the default "best settings" for the pedal. The pedal has two modes, a check mode and a mute mode. Check mode means that the pedal is either on or off depending on if the pedal is depressed. Mute mode means the NS-2 is always on, but depressing the pedal mutes the chain, allowing you to tune or whatever you wish to do without any sound making it to the amp. For such a simple pedal, you'd expect simple controls, and that's exactly what you get. // 10

Sound: I'm using a Schecter C-1+ with Duncan Designed pickups, playing through various Boss and off-brand pedals into a Vox AD50VT. I placed the NS-2 at the end of my chain, and then input straight into the amp's input. Obviously, the NS-2 will not do very good in a send/receive loop. I get almost no noise on the recommended settings, but I still have good sustain. You're not going to get a note that can cry for days, however, because with a high threshold setting the pedal will cut the signal once the note deteriorates. If playing on a clean setting, I highly recommend turning the threshold down for better sustain. Otherwise, the pedal does it's job perfectly. I can even bang on my Ibanez with a tremolo that rattles like a banshee and I still don't get any noise. // 9

Reliability & Durability: Like all Boss pedals, this thing is a tank. Metal casing and rubber bushing makes this a formidable pedal. I have a backup 9v in it, but I run it through a power daisy chain. The NS-2 has an output power connection, so if you have multiple Boss pedals and want to daisy chain them, this is one of the few Boss pedals with an output on it. I think the others are the Tuner and Line Selector. I definitely rely on this baby at gigs, and it's yet to let me down. // 10

Overall Impression: I play a lot of hardcore, punk, metal, and alternative, all of which are usually played with a lot of gain and Drive. This pedal is an absolute godsend for me; it makes your playing sound so much cleaner and brighter. Ah, the immortal question: If stolen, would I buy a new one? Most definitely. This pedal is one of the most important pieces of gear I own. In fact, I'd buy two, and safeguard the extra for emergencies. It's that big of a deal to me, and I promise it will be for you to. So go on out and buy it, now! // 10

NS-2 Noise Suppressor Reviewed by: fsae0607, on january 29, 2009

Purchased from: GuitarCenter.com

Ease of Use: This pedal is as simple as it can get. The Threshold knob controls the volume at which the silencing kicks in and the Decay knob controls the timing at which the silencing kicks in. The rightmost knob is the Mode selector. One position is for noise reduction when it's on and nothing when off. The other position is for noise reduction when it's off and muting when it's on. The manual is good, as it tells you to keep the Decay knob at the CCW-most position initially and to tweak it from there. Other than that, the pedal is easy to dial in. // 10

Sound: I currently use it with my Gretsch G5129, Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer, FBM-1 '59 Fender Bassman & Ibanez DE7 Echo/Delay pedals. It all goes through a Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp. I wanted the NS-2 since the DeArmond pickups in my Gretsch get that 60 cycle hum when I Switch to either neck or bridge pickups. The other Boss pedals just add to the noise, making it annoying to play at higher volumes. I have the Threshold set at the 11 o'clock position and the Decay at the 8 o'clock position to get back a bit of the Gretsch's sustain. I have it set on Mute mode, since I use it as a pseudo "Standby" for my amp, since my amp doesn't have that feature. The Boss pedals are hooked up to the Send/Return loop, so it kills the noise from them. All I have to do is turn on the NS-2 and turn off the Echo pedal (which is in between the Output jack on the NS-2 and my amp) and I got Standby mode. The tone of the effects seems unaffected. The only good thing is that there's no more hum coming from them! I can now play my Gretsch in the Bridge pickup position to get that Rockabilly twang without being annoyed by the 60 cycle hum! // 10

Reliability & Durability: As with all Boss pedals, it's indestructable! I would gig without a backup, since I have that much confidence with Boss pedals. So far the extent of my gigging has been to set up and play at friend's and family's houses. The last time was in my cousin's garage Xmas eve when it was raining and close to 40 degrees outside. My wet shoes and the cold humid air had no effect on my pedals at all. Boss pedals are built to last! // 10

Overall Impression: I play nothing but Rockabilly and the NS-2 was necessary as the FBM-1 is an Overdrive pedal which amplifies the hum and adds noise. The CS-3 is known to be noisy (it is). The NS-2 cleans up my sound and is super easy to dial in. If I lost it or had it stolen, I'd get one the same day. I can't Live without it now, since I'm amazed at the difference it makes. // 10

NS-2 Noise Suppressor Reviewed by: 666irishguy, on september 26, 2012

Price paid: € 109

Purchased from: Thomann

Ease of Use: This pedal is fairly easy to set-up and use, though some playing around time is needed to dial it in and figure out what goes where if you are also using your amp's effects loop and have a lot of cable going back and forth. The instructions are quite brief with regards to set-up but give you the general idea, however they do explain how it's operation clearly. The controls are very simple, it can be used in two modes; Reduction or Mute. When it is set to Reduction and activated, it acts as a noise suppressor to eliminate ambient/unwanted feedback and reduce the presence of unwanted hum from amps and in particular the nasty squeals and hums from using certain effects pedals or multiple effects pedals together. Depending on how you have it set, it will gradually or dramatically fade out the signal when you stop playing. When you set it to Mute, it instantly kills the signal when activated and prevents any signal going to the amp. It can be powered by either a mains power adapter or by 9V battery. As a bonus it can be used as a power distributor to other 9V pedals as it has a 9V 'power out' for use with a parallel power cable. If you don't have a power distributor already, it's worthwhile and cost effective to buy the mains adapter and parallel power cable, as you can be free of constantly buying/charging endless amounts of 9V batteries. // 8

Sound: It has affected tone slightly on any amp I have used it with, (SS Marshall's, Carvin/Fender tube combos and a DSL 50) but for the most part this can be compensated for or isn't hugely noticeable. I have to say that I am impressed with how well it does it job. If you wish to play again after it has engaged, there is virtually no delay in it disengaging, as it is very sensitive to deliberate signal input (eg. Scraping a Pick lightly on the strings over the pickup), while being able to differentiate from non deliberate signal input (I've had the guitar and amp just 'idling' in a lot of places and it has rarely been fooled it into disengaging). Once you get used to it and set it up to your preference, you will quickly forget that is even there and it can be quite a surprise to play on amp that doesn't have one hooked up to it. It's a pedal that you will kick yourself for not buying sooner. // 8

Reliability & Durability: It's a Boss, so it's basically bullet proof. The build quality is very good and it has never failed me in nearly 11 months. I have a very high degree of confidence in it whenever I play anywhere and don't have another noise gate or access to any spares whenever I play. // 9

Overall Impression: I play Hard Rock, Classic Rock, some Blues and some Metal. I have been playing for nearly 6 years and I have used it for nearly 11 months of that time. I never had any real hesitation in buying it as I had seen one in action before and I was impressed by it. I love the fact that you can just leave the guitar 'idling' then Pick it up again. I don't really have any complaints against it, it's simple to operate and a very useful piece of gear that does make life easier. I hadn't previously compared it to other products, though I am aware of the existence of other brands selling noise gates and I may consider looking at these in the future, but for now I will continue to use the Boss as it does the job. // 8

NS-2 Noise Suppressor Reviewed by: damienvox, on november 13, 2012

Purchased from: american musical supply

Ease of Use: It can cut out the nuances of your entire rig by itself ur multieffects or floor controller and your signal chain at the same time. Now that being said it is slightly confusing on how to get it all wired up if your wiring up two chains at once which you can with this. The daisy chaining is perfevt power plenty of other pedals a great functional and cheap solution to those that can't afford nice pedal boards. And the suppresion some say sucks or is hard which it aint high threshhold and low decay and bame its like you toom a blanket off your amp seriously its that good. So a ten very easy to use if you take your time and do it right. // 10

Sound: Threshold at 4 o'clock and decay at 8 o'clock and I'm good to go. I play Schecter Damiens and Hellraisers and Prs Se customs with a metal zone and a Dyna Drive and a crybaby Wah plugged to either my Vox VT+ or my Marshall JMD and never disappointed me. Another ten its just perfect for me. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I gig with this constantly and its tone and its daisy chain ability have never failed me. It's a Boss all aluminum no plastic it will last a long time. Ten hands down reliable and tough as nails. // 10

Overall Impression: Melodic and gothic metal to blues I do it all and I always play my Hellraiser C1 FR or my Custom 24 usually behind my Vox and never come up short this pedal is required to make my rig really shine. If it where stolen I would get another right away. I completely love and endorse this pedal I've tried the other suppressors and they all came up short in versatility in what it can do and tonal quality compared to this so do yourself a favor and get this.

// 10

NS-2 Noise Suppressor Reviewed by: thetoastinator, on march 20, 2007

Ease of Use: This pedal is extremely easy to use. You use the Threshold knob to set the sensitivity of the pedal, and that decides what it picks up as "noise" and what is a note. The Decay knob sets how long it takes after you stop playing until the gate kicks back in. This is there because the pedal may take away sustain, but I haven't noticed it in my playing. There are two modes for it to be used. One is the reduction setting. When the knob is on this setting, when the pedal is turned on, it is cutting out noise and feedback, but when you turn the pedal off, it is bypassing the pedal. In the Mute stage, when the pedal is on, the sound is completely muted, which is good for tuning or changing guitars onstage. When the pedal is off in mute mode, it cuts the noise just like it would if the pedal was on in the reduction setting. The manual wasn't too much help, but this was quite easy to figure out anyway. // 9

Sound: I play a Schecter Gryphon or a Fender Splatter Stratocaster, which goes to a Dunlop Original Crybaby, then this pedal, and then my Peavey Triple XXX Super 40. I have heard people say that this pedal should be in your effects loop, but I personally think it works better when it goes directly to your amp. My amp is extremely noisy without the NS2, especially with the Crybaby. My Schecter also has hot humbuckers that produce a lot of noise, and Pick up other electric things in the area, which made it impossible to play anywhere near my computer screen, which was terrible for learning songs. With the pedal, I do not get any hum around electrical devices, and I can only hear the amp make a little bit of noise, which isn't made from the guitar or pedal, so this is really doing what I had intended it for. I have heard from people that I shouldn't get this pedal because it sucks tone, but I haven't noticed it yet. The only difference in my tone is that the highs may be a little lower than without the pedal, but it only effects my tone if I am doing trills or something like that on the higher strings up high on the fretboard. For rhythm, the tone difference is unnoticeable. // 9

Reliability & Durability: I have had this pedal for about 2 days now, so I cannot really rate this area fairly, although my uncle has used Boss products for many years, and none of them have broke down on him. I would gig without a backup because I really wouldn't want to waste another 80 bucks just to have a spare, but I don't think you would need a backup anyway. // 10

Overall Impression: I play metal and hard rock mainly, and I use a ton of gain on my amp, so it is very noisy and loud. This pedal does an amazing job at killing all of my feedback and excess unwanted noise. I have been playing for almost 3 years now, and this is my first noise gate. I played it for a while in the store when I was buying, but I didn't get to try it on my amp, so it was a hit or miss when I got home, but I'm definitely not disappointed. The only other pedal that I was looking at other than this one would have to be the ISP Decimator, which I have only heard soundclips of online. It sounded great, but nowhere around me could obtain them, so I settled with this, which was $20 cheaper list anyway, plus I talked the salesperson down another $20! Overall, this is a great pedal, and it does everything I wanted it to do. // 10

NS-2 Noise Suppressor Reviewed by: sjones, on september 12, 2007

Ease of Use: This review is for the Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor. If you're playing high gain music, you're most likely going to need a noise gate of some kind. The only tricky part about this particular model is the send/return to your effects, which actually is very handy, however, it will take a couple more cables to patch it all together. The manual is very informative about the knobs and what they do. // 8

Sound: I use this with my Agile Al 2900, Peavey Windsor, and assortment of effects pedals. It cuts out most, if not all feedback for me. If you stand wayyyy to close to a high gain amp, then of course you'll still get a little noise, but not much. I have mine set to the "Mute" setting, so when I turn the pedal on, it's already in it's noise gate mode, and when I step on it, it mutes my whole signal. This is very nice for in between songs and sets when there is talking to be done. The pedals effect on your tone is very negligable, and I've not noticed much of a difference in my tone with the pedal on or off my pedal board. // 9

Reliability & Durability: Pedal is very dependable. Never use a backup. Also, the power source out feature on this pedal is great. I can run all my pedals via the NS-2 and one power supply. This only required a daisy chain cord, which was 10 bucks, if even that. This is a great bonus on the pedal. The casing on the pedal is very tough, and would be hard to break. // 10

Overall Impression: I play with a pretty high gain setup, and this pedal is very much a key part in my rig. Without it, I'd be in a huge mess of feedback everytime I took my hands off the guitar. The daisy chain feature is an added bonus to a great effect. For under 100 bucks, this is a great bargain for anyone Who wants to cut out their feedback problems. // 9

NS-2 Noise Suppressor Reviewed by: Skalokos, on january 14, 2009

Ease of Use: It is incredibly easy to use this noise gate. Simly plug it into you guitar, then your pedals. It has a threshold knob, where counter-clockwise cut off a lot the unwanted buzz, as well as amp noise. The decay knob selects how long you want before it begins cutting noise off, for a more natural feel. With the knowledge that for a default, loud guitar and default, loud distortion pedal (such as the Electro-Harmonix metal muff), you simply turn the threshold far to the right and decay for to the left. You can simply build from there depending on your preference. Finally, there is the mode:the main suppressor you bought, and the mute feature, which lets you kill all the sound entirely. // 8

Sound: The sound from this is excellent. I use both a Fender Squire Strat and a Bc Rich Warlock, as well as my Harmony bass for brutal Death Metal mixed with my metal muff. The simplistic nature of the noise suppressor easily goes well with my guitars, cutting down the unnecessary noise. There are a FEW problems, though. For one, if I want to emulate the brutal Death Metal band Mortician and tune my bass too low mixed with distortion, it cuts off entirely. Not only do I have to turn everything, including amp, off, but I have to wait for a few minute before restarting. This is something I'm sure can murder you momentum Live. Also, I love to do fingertapping, and sometimes I have to sacrifice some threshold to get it to really Pick up sometimes. // 8

Reliability & Durability: Unlike some pedals, which are easily breakable, this one is quite good. I despise changing batteries, almost comparable to replacing strings, but it is very simple to open this up and do it. I haven't played Live anywhere, but I would definetly bring this along. // 10

Overall Impression: Despite any of it's occasional glitches, this is a fantastic pedal. It goes very well with any other pedal, and easily slaughters that godawful buzz without any problems. It is also priced well too-I don't think any other more expensive brand could make much more of a difference for me to waste more money on. If I lost this, I would definitly seek to replace it. Overall, buy it. // 9

NS-2 Noise Suppressor Reviewed by: DroptuneD, on january 19, 2011

Price paid: C$ 111.67

Purchased from: Long and Mcquade

Ease of Use: Well it's pretty simple. There's 2 modes on the NS-2. Reduction mode and mute mode. While playing with the Reduction feature, the NS-2 will not eliminate noise until you step on (engage) the pedal. In mute mode, while the pedal is off it is in effect "on". It eliminates unwanted noise while it is disengaged. When the pedal is "on" in mute mode, it completely eliminates ALL sound. Effectively, muting your signal. // 10

Sound: I use a Ibanez RGR421EXFM with the stock V8/V7 pickups into a 5150 2x12 combo. At playing level, I would get a TON of unwanted feedback and that was my main concern when setting out for a noise gate. I practiced last night with it and WOW is all I can say. I feel stupid for waiting this long to get a noise suppressor. It is a MUST with any hi gain amp in my opinion. It effectively elminated all feedback even when I was standing 2 feet away from it. I will be using the NS-2 in the "X-pattern" to quiet down the pre-amp hiss as well. Google it if you're not sure what this is. Only quams I have if any is that when holding a sustained note for a long time, it seems to have like a whammy-bar effect. Anyway, definitely works for what it's intended. // 9

Reliability & Durability: Boss pedals are built road-worthy. Sure they're not "boutique" pedals, but they get the job done and will last a very long time. I will be using this pedal for a show on saturday and I can't wait to see how it performs. I have owned a Boss MT-2 (poopy btw) for like 5 years and it has stood up well so I have no worries about this pedal. // 10

Overall Impression: I play heavy droptuned Death Metal ala Black Dahlia, All Shall Perish type stuff and a noise gate is a must for this type of music. I've been playing for roughly 4 years and the band I'm in plays shows regularly. If it were lost or stolen I would definitely buy a new one. I think I would go with an ISP Decimator next time though. Overall, the NS-2 is a great noise suppressing unit for a reasonable price. Highly recommended for anyway seeking to get rid of unwanted noise. // 9

More Boss reviews rating category latest review
+ CH-1 Super Chorus 8.3 Guitar Effects 04/03/2014