Morpher distortion Review

manufacturer: Donner date: 02/04/2014 category: Guitar Effects
Donner: Morpher distortion
The Morpher distortion pedal have high distortion degree of metal, stable to solo, has strong expression with dynamic echo sound.
 Ease of Use: 9
 7.8
 8.5
review (1) user comments vote for this gear:
Morpher distortion Reviewed by: Jacket-music, on february 04, 2014

Purchased from: donnerdeal.com

Ease of Use: Very easy to use, true bypass designed.

- Input impedance: 1 M Ohms
- Output impedance: 95 Ohms
- Working current: 13 mA
- Power Supply: 9V AC adapter
- Dimensions: 95mm(D)*44mm(W)*48mm(H)
- Weight: 300g(with box)
- Three knob: level knob, tone knob and distortion knob, three model: natural, tight and classic. Some of the controls are interactive with one another though and thus impacts the overall volume of the unit. // 9

Sound: I use this pedal with my backstage amp (the older one, I also have Fender amp, and tried. It sounds really good, very natural distortion effect. But I want to try it with different equipment) and the effect come out is very excellent, have High degree distortion degree of metal. // 8

Reliability & Durability: It is whole aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong. You can take it everywhere as it is very very mini. But all of the switches and controls are smooth and feel strong. Very well built. I am not overly cautious with my gear, especially pedals, because I just expect them to work for me. I expect it to be my go to pedal for quite some time. // 9

Overall Impression: This Morpher distortion pedal have high distortion degree of metal, stable to solo, has strong expression with dynamic echo sound. People say it similar to ENO DSO-2, I think it is not even close. // 8

More Donner reviews rating category latest review
+ Yellow Fall 7.7 Guitar Effects 12/23/2013