Tutti Love Chorus Review

manufacturer: Donner date: 07/14/2014 category: Guitar Effects
Donner: Tutti Love Chorus
This chorus pedal is awesome. Very easy to use and mini to carry.
 Ease of Use: 9
 7.8
 8.5
review (1) pictures (2) user comments vote for this gear:
Tutti Love Chorus Reviewed by: Jacket-music, on july 14, 2014

Purchased from: donnerdeal.com

Ease of Use: It come with a but useless, however but the pedals are easy to figure out. I plug it with 9V power adapter directly, this pedal is negative center. After a minute of messing around with the knobs, it's pretty easy to figure out which knob does what. // 9

Sound: It is a very nice clear and warm analog chorus! Only have three knob and very easy to use. As to the Chorus level, I usually use in a max position. The right knob depth which control the chorus effect level. If you are looking for a good and very affordable chorus pedal, then buy the Donner Tutti Love, it enhance the guitar clear sounds. // 8

Reliability & Durability: It is very mini, only 300g, Dimensions: 95mm(D)*44mm(W)*48mm(H). Standard in and out. On/OFF switch and true bypass. In put and it is very reliable, good built, I can carry it to your live show, very inconvenient! Aluminium-alloy, durable. // 8

Overall Impression: This chorus pedal is awesome. Very easy to use and mini to carry. I play all kinds of different music, from rock to pop to indie to metal, and I the Donner Chorus is a welcome addition to my pedal board! I play mostly heavy metal, and the chorus pedal gets the job done when I need it. I listed my pedals and amp above, and I play a USA Jackson Soloist, a Jackson Dinky and a hot rodded Ibanez. // 9

More Donner reviews rating category latest review
+ Yellow Fall 7.9 Guitar Effects 08/08/2014