Carbon Fibre Max Grip Jazz III Review

manufacturer: Dunlop date: 11/16/2011 category: Guitar Effects
Dunlop: Carbon Fibre Max Grip Jazz III
Really great picks. They sound really nice. I guess they sound a bit brighter compared to the Standard Jazz III's.
 Ease of Use: 9
 9.2
 8.5
 9.8
review (1) pictures (1) 12 comments vote for this gear:
Carbon Fibre Max Grip Jazz III Reviewed by: ParasyteUK, on november 16, 2011

Price paid: £ 0.89

Purchased from: www.guitarplectrums.co.uk

Ease of Use: Really great picks. I used to use the Standard Black Jazz III's for years and loved them. I picked these up just as an experiment to see if they really made a difference. As soon as I got them I could tell how much easier they were to hold. So much grip at one point it did hang off my thumb. Also because of the material, it glides off the strings so much faster than the Standard Jazz III's I owned. They really have increased my accuracy in my picking. // 9

Sound: They sound really nice. I guess they sound a bit brighter compared to the Standard Jazz III's. And to my ears they have better articulation of the notes. // 9

Reliability & Durability: Really reliable from Pick to pick. They always sound consistent. However my only criticism for these Picks are that they don't last as long as Standard Jazz III's. I'm a heavy picker so for me they wear quicker, but there is no change in tones at all or feel from the pick. It stays consistent throughout use. However, saying that they still last for a good 5-6 months with heavy use for hours every day. // 7

Overall Impression: They are amazing Picks and anyone that wants a really fast releasing Jazz III should check em out. I think anyone who like Jazz III's will love these! // 9

More Dunlop reviews rating category latest review
+ SW-95 Slash Cry Baby 8.9 Guitar Effects 06/24/2013