GV-2 Guv'nor Plus Review

manufacturer: Marshall date: 08/08/2011 category: Guitar Effects
Marshall: GV-2 Guv'nor Plus
The Guv'nor Plus - Tonally Rich Distortion effect pedal. Shed loads of gain and loads of level, the GV-2 has all the power and tone of our original, much loved Guv'nor pedal - and beyond! Adding one to your set-up is just like adding another Marshall amp to your rig.
 Ease of Use: 8.9
 8.7
 8.9
 8.4
reviews (12) pictures (2) 32 comments vote for this gear:
GV-2 Guv'nor Plus Reviewed by: Buscubba, on april 22, 2005

Purchased from: Musicmakers

Ease of Use: This is an extremely diverse pedal. I can play everything from blues to Grunge to metal to funk to all out balls rock. It has a deep control to control-what else-the "depth" of the distortion, which is very nice. Just play with this pedal to get the perfect sound that you want, and that's what you will get. // 10

Sound: I use this pedal with an Ibanez GSA60 and a Vintage 65 Fender Super Reverb amp. I also use it with a V-AMP2, which has a noise gate control, so I can get all of the noise out of it when I'm not playing. But even without that, it is still a considerably quiet pedal. The sound of this pedal is absolutely astounding. It is absolutely the most diverse pedal I have ever played on and owned. I give this a five. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I could toss this into a washing Machine and it would come out as good as new. its built like a tank and can take a lot of abuse. I would definitely use this pedal at a gig without a backiup. I have on many occasions. // 10

Overall Impression: I play many varieties of rock, and this pedal is perfect for every type of it. I have been playing for quite a while, and have had my share of pedals, this, by far, is the best one I have owned. I wish I had known about this pedal years ago so that I could have purchased it then. If it were stolen it would be the very first thing that I would buy. I love this pedal, and if you are looking for that perfect sound and haven't already found it, this is the distortion pedal for you. // 10

GV-2 Guv'nor Plus Reviewed by: Robert_Terry, on july 02, 2005

Purchased from: Sounds Great Of Manchester

Ease of Use: When I bought this pedal, I was not the guitarist I am today, in terms of skill or knowladge of tone. So at 1st it was hard getting a good tone out of. So I ignored it for about 1/2 a year (pathetic I know) and stuck to using my Boss DS-1 for my overdrive/distortion settings. Then one day this week about 5 months after leaving it I started using my far better skill and knowladge of tone and found some great tones out of it with relitive ease. The manual had 4 tone setting (non of whih I use) "fat blues," "crunch," "grunge/hardcore," "screaming solo" all well explained. // 8

Sound: I use 2 guitars, a Gibson SG Classic and my Ibanez GIO170 through a Daneletro Chorus pedal, the Marshall Guv'ner pedal, Boss DS-1, and a Jim Dunlop Wah into my Marhall MG100DFX. This is a good set up, and due to the inclustion of the footswitch on my Marshall, I rarely need to use my Overdrive pedal, but when I do it gives me a very nice sustian, that does sound like a valve amp trying its best to go up to 11. So I use it for solos - Island In The Sun (Weezer), God Save The Queen (Sex Pistols) and other more classic rock solos. Personaly I don't like to use the pedal for my style of music for anything other than solos and note bassed riffs. Just as it has a very thick distortion effect, and I like a more scooped, modern effect (the pedal was a present so, I would not have bought it for my style of music) but it is useful for solos and if I playerwas in to blues/clasic rock. This pedal would be perfect so a deserved 4 as it's good at what it says it will, it's not the pedals fault it's in the wrong owners hands. // 8

Reliability & Durability: This is the pedals real shining point, it gives great tone, and is built like a tank, only tougher. It's build quality is fantastic, I mean really superb. It weighs alot (I like my pedals heavy so they don't wander round the floor infront of you) and its single push use is brilliant, the led is well places as you don't break it by stamping to hard. Really fantastic stuff. I have only ever used this pedal via a power suply so I have no idea what its battery life is, but the battery access is good. // 10

Overall Impression: This is a good pedal, just not for me, I lent it to a guy who was playing live after us at a gig and it souded fantastic for his thin lizzy/free/pink floyd songs. So for fans of true classic over drive, this really is a pedal worth trying. On the subject of it being stolen, I think I would buy a super Overdrive by Boss, as its Overdrive is a more modern sound, also I love Boss pedals as they simply look amazingly cool (and ther tone of course). // 8

GV-2 Guv'nor Plus Reviewed by: SwampAshSpecial, on july 15, 2009

Purchased from: DV24/7

Ease of Use: The pedal works like a simple amp. There is a gain control, a volume control, Bass, Deep, Mid and Treble controls. There is a very easy to press on/off switch, and a clearly labeled input and output on the side of the pedal. My only criticism as to the ease of use is that the tone controls (Bass, Deep, Middle, Treble) are stacked, so you have 2 controls on one knob, and it is sometimes a little difficult to change one without affecting the other. The manual, although brief, if very thorough, and even contains some really good presets! Even if you overlook these it is very easy to set your own. // 9

Sound: I use this pedal with a Marshall MG15DFX - it is not my main amp and I really dislike the OD and Distortion on the amp so I bought this. I honestly think that, if my main amp (a Vox AD30VT) broke I would simply continue using the pedal with the Marshall for distorted sounds. I use it with an ESP LTD M-50 and a PRS Swamp Ash Special. The pedal is incredibly versatile and is honestly, as said on the Marshall website, like 'adding another amp to your rig'! The range of tones I can get out of it are incredible! It really shines through any amp. On my Vox I use it as a 3rd channel, so I can save a Marshall tone for parts of the song and a clean for the rest. On the Marshall I almost never turn it off! This is honestly the best distortion pedal I have seen which is not tubed! // 10

Reliability & Durability: The casing is sturdy metal and the knobs are all solid and feel like the would be hard to break (I haven't tried!). The button never seems to wear out! As for gigging, I would use the pedal without a backup, but make sure you keep a power supply plugged in! It does take 9V batteries but it literally finishes one after being on a few hours! // 10

Overall Impression: I play rock, blues and some Metal. It would be fair to say this pedal will not get to metal ranges on its own, but it does get great classic rock distortion and a huge range of Marshall tones from pre-1980. I love this pedal and considering its price, I think if it was stolen I'd just go buy a new one! I bought 2 Marshall Pedals (the JH-1 Jackhammer as well) and I think if I had a choice I would probably have just got one tubed pedal, but for anyone who does not want/cannot afford tubed pedals, this is the one I would recommend! // 9

GV-2 Guv'nor Plus Reviewed by: unregistered, on april 24, 2006

Purchased from: Rijkers (shop in holland)

Ease of Use: It's a bloody Marshall pedal! The use couldn't be easier. Really easy to set up and because it's perfectly simplistic you can get a great sound in matter of minutes. This is the first pedal I bought, like, 6 years ago when I started playing guitar. I have tried other pedals but the one I bought in my ignorance back then is still the best I ever heard. After 6 years of I did have to screw everything a bit tighter 'cause some parts did become a bit loose, but after 6 years of shredding? // 9

Sound: I use mine trough a Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 60 and EMG 85 pickups and a Marshall MG50DFX amp. What can I say? Awesome. It doens't hum or make andy noise you don't want it to make. The gain on lower settings or cranked all the way up, this one can do it and sound solid even high treble, low gain it still feels like a heavy weight. You can't knock this one! I mainly play Metallica, Cradle Of Filth, Slayer and lots of blues (Muddy Waters, Clapton, Gary Moore). So I need a pedal that can bite your ass off and be smooth enough to let me whale a blues. Needless to say, it does both. While playing my daily portion of metal I must say the pedal does stay very smooth, so if you like the ear-piercing distortion this is not the pedal for you. Not to say it sounds muffeld, that's not the case, it's clear as rain on a sunday morning. // 10

Reliability & Durability: Once again, it's a Marshall, basiclly if your on stage and a annoying fan is throwing stuff at you trow your Guv'nor. It's solid as a rock and it'll still work the rest of the gig. // 10

Overall Impression: I play mainly metal/blues and you can't get a better looking better sounding and better overall pedal. It's that good. If you like quality sound and you're not 14 and loving nu-metal, this is the one you should try. I've been playing for 6 years and I have had this one for 6 years. I have tried other but I always wanted my Guv'nor back. If this was stolen, I would hunt down the person Who stole it and break his back. Losing it? Hell no, I'd never lose this baby. I love everything about it. It's the perfect pedal for me, just three words sum it up for me EMG 60 + Les Paul + Guv'nor, that's a experience you don't want to miss. // 10

GV-2 Guv'nor Plus Reviewed by: Captain Planet, on june 14, 2006

Purchased from: eBay

Ease of Use: It's a single effects pedal, how hard can it be? It comes with a manual with some suggested settings which sound OK. First thing you'll notice it that it has more knobs than most typical pedals. It can take a little bit of experimenting to get a nice sound, but more on that later. It's got 6 knobs altogether: Gain, Bass, Deep, Mid, Treble and Volume. Pretty standard exept the 'Deep' control, which gives the bass more warmth and depth. Overall, I found it really easy to use. Even the battery cover is easy to get off, all you need is a coin. // 10

Sound: I use a Fender Mex. Tele with a Seymour Duncan Hotrail in the bridge, and also a Cort M500. For amplification I have a solid state Behringer GMX212 which I really like. I use this pedal for a lot of styles of music, but mostly classic rock and blues. It could be because of my amp, but I found a little bit of Bass and Deep on the pedal will go along way. I never have them over 9 o'clock, unless I'm doing some fat bluesy stuff. I use it in conjunction with a slightly overdriven channel on my amp (usually with Bass for the amp around 6). I usually have the Treble all the way up on the Guv'nor (this still isn't very bright), Mid around half way, and Gain about 2 o'clock. I'm happy with the sound I can get, but I can't get any kind of metal sound out of it. I can put more overdrive/distortion on my amp but if I add too much it feeds back when I Switch the pedal on. Other than that, it never feeds back. Apart from this slight annoyance (it doesn't really bother me because the distortion on my amp is more than enough on it's own), the only other bad thing is the fact it's not good for boosting. At all. If you add it on top of your current setting during a gig, you'll barely hear a difference if you want to solo with it (unless obviously you current setting is clean). If you want boosting, get the Bluesbreaker II, it's really good. // 8

Reliability & Durability: This this feels really tough and heavy. It could easily take a hefty blow or fall. Tough metal casing and sturdy knobs that don't protrude make for a reliable and durable unit. I've gigged without a backup many times. // 10

Overall Impression: With this pedal, I can play most varieties of rock, funk, blues, punk and all-sorts. Used with delay from my amp I can get a really nice Guns N' Roses sound. I've been playing for 3 years, I have a band and gig quite regularly with this pedal and it's never let me down. You can't do metal with this pedal (although maybe it's just because I've got a SS amp) and you can't really boost with it, but other than this I really like it and am glad I got it. // 9

GV-2 Guv'nor Plus Reviewed by: f-e-z, on august 08, 2006

Purchased from: Johnny Roadhouse Music

Ease of Use: The Guv'nor is a very easy pedal to use, it's pure simplicity at it's best, just click a Switch, turn some knobs, and you've a great sound just like that. As for editing patches, I really don't know, but the manual is very easy to follow, tells you what you'll get by turning this, and what'll hapen if you press the big button in the middle. This unit has not been upgraded but I'm sure the manual knows the firmware number. // 10

Sound: I'm using it with a Epiphone Les Paul and a 25-watt Fender. It isn't really noisy unless you turn it up (obviously) and start messing with gain and distortion, but I don't really use these parts a lot. The effect is'nt that noticable, but I wouldn't call it weak, I use it to get a more "warm" sound and richer tone out of my guitar, and, being a Marshall, it does just that. I can emulate a Hendrix-ish sound using this, and, strangely, get EVH's brown sound if I really try, and spend some time fiddling with the edal, amp, and guitar. All of the effects are very good, and they all sound like they cost a rocket. // 10

Reliability & Durability: I would be able to depend on this, just looking at it, there's no icline it would break, I've dropped it many times and it won't break, it's been left out in rain, and, after drying it out, it was fine, no change in sound at all, so I would definitely use it when gigging, provided I had a power lead, or many spare batteries. // 9

Overall Impression: I play mostly "old school" with a bit of mod rock like Foo's and Velvet Revolver, and it suits them all perfectly. I've been playing about a year and a half now, and I use in conjuction with it: Epiphone Les Paul model, Fender 25-watt amp, occasionaly I go for our H+H 100w head, and it just sounds amazing through my friends 100w, 20-year old Marshall head and cab. I would probably have asked to test it before buying it (even though it was a gift) as the sound it gave me, at first, was a little unexpected, but I tweaked and fiddled and got what I wanted eventually. If it were stolen, I would definitely get another one, but I would test the others in the range first, although this seems to be the best. I love the sound quality it gives to whatever you plug into it, even the most cuddy practice amps can be made to sound amazing with this. I don't really hate anything on it, although the battery life is a little short, and it takes those square ones that cost a lot. I did'nt compare it to any, as it was a gift, but my dad (local guitar legend) chose it for me, so for it to meet his approval is quite amazing. I only wish it had a longer battery life, and if it was lighter maybe. // 10

GV-2 Guv'nor Plus Reviewed by: GNRAGE_2010, on november 16, 2006

Ease of Use: This pedal is very use to use straight out of the box. It also helps that there are 4 shown settings in the manual so there is less time fiddling with it right away even though I suggest going back later and finding the perfect tone. Actually it has quite an informative manual that I think you should read. // 9

Sound: I have a Fender Stratocaster with a Seymour Duncan Humbucker installed in the bridge position along with a Fender Stage 160 amp. There isn't any feedback that I get from this pedal. The distortion is nice and strong and can easily be used for every playing style. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This pedal is what some would call a tank. It is extremely durable and strong. I don't feel the need to have a backup during gigs it's that reliable. I think you could probably set this out in the street and let cars Drive over it without it breaking. If a warranty or some sort of damage replacement offer is given to you like it was me, don't bother since you won't be needing it. // 10

Overall Impression: If this pedal were lost or stolen I'd need to buy a new one, I absolutly love this pedal and couldn't last long without it. I have a Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal as well as a Boss Metal Zone but this is defintely my favorite distortion pedal out of all of them and I can get the exact sound I was looking for. I play mainly punk rock and post hardcore music and the pedal works great for both. Overall it's a well built pedal and suits almost every genre and playing style. // 10

GV-2 Guv'nor Plus Reviewed by: Elric711, on january 26, 2007

Purchased from: Big "B" Buzzo's

Ease of Use: This thing is amazingly easy to use. It comes with a pretty detailed manual with four basic settings-"fat blues" "crunch" "grunge/hardcore" and "screaming solo". However, the setting they give you for blues isn't really that great, but with a little experimentation, you can get a really nice, Vintage blues sound. This pedal is mainly for some more Vintage rock, like AC/DC, but it does Rush and Led Zeppeling just as well. I even managed to get it do some metal fairly well. But it is mainly for that somewhat older, less scooped rock, and not Black Label Society. // 9

Sound: I'm using both an Oscar Meyer Schmidt Delta King and an Epiphone SG G-400. I'm running it through a ten watt Drive amp and a 15 watt Brand-X (no joke, that's the name) bass amp with a Danelectro flange pedal, a Danelectro echo pedal, and a jim Dunlop cry baby wah-wah. This pedal sounds great with all of them, but when you hook it up with a flange, even though it might be Danelectro, it produces an amazing sound. It is a bit noisy when you aren't playing, but you can adjust both the volume and gain to minimize this problem. I use this for that No More Tears Album sound, but try anything else Zakk Wylde with this and you're going to need a different pedal. Like I said earlier, you can get everything from a B.B. King and a Neo-Muddy Waters sound with it, to a Jimmy Page/Alex Lifeson, and even an Angus Young sound. With a little experimentation, you can get a Coheed And Cambria sound as well. // 8

Reliability & Durability: As stated in the other articles, this thing could be tossed off the empire state building and more damage would be done to the ground than the pedal. I use an adaptor, so I never have to worry about the battery life, but you would really have to want to damage it, as the only weak spot are the tone knobs. I would never go to a gig without a backup, that's jsut common sense, but if you asked me to do so with any pedal out there, it would be with this one. // 9

Overall Impression: Overall, this pedal is great if you want any kind of blues, Vintage, somewhat classic hard rock, or any kind of progressive rock. I have only been playing with it for about a month and a half, and I used to use a Danelectro distortion pedal, which I found to be quite lacking, especialy in comparison to this. If it was stolen, I'd do what anybody else would do and get it back, the only difference being that I could use this to beat the theif's head in. However, if I encountered some problems getting it back, I'd definately buy another one. My favorite feature is the mobility, especially with the added depth control, and the only thing I could complain about is that it can't do a whole lot of modern stuff. Trying to get a Seether sound out of it is not going to be easy, a Tool one even harder, and a Godsmack one nigh on impossible. But, considering the price, or even if it was 100 dollars, it is still amazing. // 9

GV-2 Guv'nor Plus Reviewed by: metrobunny08, on march 05, 2007

Purchased from: guitar center

Ease of Use: Any setting will give you quality sound, but it definatly pays to mess around with the controls. I did look at the suggested settings section in the manual and it was very useful for finding nice settings without having to experiment. Very simple use, very easy to find heavenly sounds. // 9

Sound: Very impressed with the sound. I use this and a Boss DS-1 for more modern rock and punk. Between the two I can match anything. Unlike my amps distortion, I recieve absolutely no unwanted sounds from this little thing. The deep control is awesome when it's time to get low. I do have to say that no matter how the settings are tweaked, you get the same general classic rock tone. It is, however an amazing tone. I still bought my Boss because I didn't wanna just be restricted to the same sound. It matches my Marshall amp, but without all the feedback. Great! // 8

Reliability & Durability: I could drop a brick on it, and it would keep jamming like nothing happened. Built amazingly well! I skipped the adapter after realizing it's awesome battery life. I believe I am yet to change the battery after I replaced it when I bought it a few monthes back. I use it nonstop, and it hasn't failed me in any gigs. This is where it really outshines my DS-1. // 10

Overall Impression: It is great for the more classic tones I was searching for. I am going to be moving on to bigger and getter amps soon, but I'm glad I will always still have that Marshall growl in my rig. If it were lost, I would use another one to crack the guys head open. I would then proceed to dance cause I now own two of these God boxes! The deep feature really set it apart from other standard distortion pedals. Great pedal, will continue to use for years to come. // 9

GV-2 Guv'nor Plus Reviewed by: thankyougermany, on september 19, 2007

Ease of Use: This pedal is very simple to use. I plugged it in and was able to take it from just a little grit to crunch to freight-train like distortion tones in under a minute. The knobs are a bit too small, though, but I usually keep it at the same setting for extended periods at a time, since I only play at the edge of my bed, so it isn't a huge deal for me. // 8

Sound: What else can I say? This thing is the closest you can get to the fabled JCM-800 in a box. And it does sound like a JCM-800, no kidding. I like it much better than the TS and the MXR Distortion 3, I A-B tested them to the Guv'nor and they sounded artificial and sterile in comparison. I use a 1979 Epiphone Genesis Custom (A wonderful guitar I might add, it's better than the low-mid range Gibsons of today) and a Peavey Blazer 158. I usually set the gain at about 3 o'clock, Deep at 1 o'clock, Bass at 12 o'clock, and treble and mid at 2 o'clock, and it sounds a hell of a lot like a 1959SLP plexi wound all the way up. If you dial the gain back it gives a nice crunch. It is really great for capturing the sounds of artists such as ZZ Top, AC/DC (it does those two very well), Led Zeppelin, Thin Lizzy and Free. With some tinkering I even got it to do some Judas Priest and early Metallica. But the great part is that my Peavey Blazer 158 sounds like it's tubed! Now, it's called "Transtube" so it's supposed to anyway, but kick on that Guv'nor and you get really natural sounding tube breakup. I like the deep control too, as long as you don't crank it up past 1 o'clock or so it gives you an awesome thump, a lot like a Marshall 4X12 Cabinet. It's just lovely. But make sure you either get an adapter or a ton of batteries, because when this thing gets low on power it lets you know (as in power, sustain, and tone all go in the toilet). But, I would say you're getting about 70% of real Marshall tone for about 5% of the price. Now that, my friends, is what I call a steal. // 9

Reliability & Durability: Now this is where the Guv'nor hits a grand slam. It's built like a tank, I feel like I could throw it out the window, plug it in, and it would work. Actually, I did throw it against the plaster wall in my room with all my might and now there's a good size dent there. The only backup I would ever consider for this is another Guv'nor, since nothing else can replace it. // 10

Overall Impression: So overall, this is an astounding pedal. If it was ever stolen I would buy another one and bash the thief's head in with it, then take the old one back, and I would have 2 of these monsters! If I really had to complain about this product, I only have 2 gripes. First, the battery life is way too short, I get about 6 hours of battery before it completely dies. I'll be getting a 9V adapter soon. Also, if this thing had just a little bit more gain, it would be perfect. I'm talking like Judas Priest levels of gain, that's all. As I mentioned before it does that kind of thing quite well, but if it had just a tad more gain this pedal would be completely perfect. // 9

GV-2 Guv'nor Plus Reviewed by: Dom Hawthorn, on august 23, 2010

Ease of Use: It's very easy to get a good sound out of this pedal. The controls are pretty straight forward.. Gain, eq (Bass, Mid, Treble) and volume. Also on this pedal is a 'deep' control, wich is really cool! I only had to have a quick look at the suggested tones in the manual before I found an awesome tone! The only possible downside I can think of with ease of use is that, because two of the pots are stacked (Bass is ontop of deep, and treble is ontop of mid), some-times you can accidently move the knobs without realising when trying to change something else. But apart from that, it's gerat! // 9

Sound: My setup is: Epiphone Les Paul Standard --> Marshall GV-2 plus --> Dunlop Crybaby Wah --> Marshall MG15dfx. The pedal works great in this setup! I've read on some reviews that people have been describing it as a 'jcm800 in a box' and thats exactly what it is! The pedal works great for stuff like Zeppelin, AC/DC, Guns 'n' Roses, Black Sabbath, anything from low gain blues rock to high gain hard rock and everything inbetween, you name it this pedal can do it! BUT, if you're looking for a more heavy metal kinda tone, then this propabley isn't the pedal for you, you might be better off with a Boss Metal Zone or whatever it's called. This pedal also works really well alongside other effects, (chorus, pahser etc.) I plan on getting a Boss CH-1 around christmas time (tried it out in store with this pedal and it sounded good). Out of ten I give it a nine, but thats only because I think if it had just a bit more gain you'd be able to reach those heavy metal tones. But none-the-less, this pedal still sounds absolutley amazing! // 9

Reliability & Durability: Built like a Tank! I accidently dropped it on a tiled floor and not even a small scratch was left on it. I would definatley gig this pedal without a backup, but I would be sure to take a few batteries with me if I didn't have a power supply, this thing can go through them extremely quickly. // 9

Overall Impression: I play many different types of rock music, mostly ranging from the mid 60's to early 90's and this pedal covers almost all of them! It's truely an amazing pedal and for the price you can't go wrong if you're into the same music as I am. If it were lost or stolen I would deffinately try to get another one! I love pretty much everything about this pedal! The only two things I would possibley think about changing is the way the knobs are set out, and I think a little bit more gain would go great! But compared to other Overdrive and distortion pedals on this market, I think this is easily one onf the best out there and I think you'd have to pay at least three times three times the amount I payed to get a pedal any where near the quality of this one. // 9

GV-2 Guv'nor Plus Reviewed by: Hunter2081, on august 08, 2011

Price paid: € 50

Ease of Use: It's a very easy pedal to use (though for a distorion pedal that's not really saying much surprising). What I will say is that I felt my one was a little bassy for my liking. That the eq made little difference... The middle and treble are effective, however the bass control made very little difference to the rather vanilla tone. // 7

Sound: I'm using it with a Crate VTX212B at home. Although during gigging situations I typicaly would use Marshal JCM800's or Vox AC30s (whatever is available at the venue/my amp, basicly). It's not very noisy. I'm not overly impressed by the distortion on it's own, but colouring it with a small bit of amp distortion creates a nice fuzz. I can't get a very usable sound out of this pedal if I'm honest. // 5

Reliability & Durability: It has a very rugged metal case, and metal nobs... My first impression was that this would last the test of time. And then it completely died on me (and yes, I switched batteries etc). So long story short, no, I would not depend on this without a backup. // 1

Overall Impression: I play blues, rock, metal and punk. I've been playing 4 and a half years, though I'm better then most guitarists with twice my experience. I own a Strat, Melody Maker, Telecaster, and Les Paul. If it were stolen I'd laugh at the thief for robbing himself a mighty fine paperweight. The sound even when it worked wasn't impressive. I would recommend most guitarists to buy a BOSS DS-1, I've gigged with people who have owned those for years without a problem... And for the money they sound pretty decent. In conclusion AVOID THIS PEDAL. // 5

More Marshall reviews rating category latest review
+ DSL40C 9 Guitar Amplifiers 07/28/2014