Guitar Rig 5 Review

manufacturer: Native Instruments date: 06/28/2012 category: Guitar Effects
Native Instruments: Guitar Rig 5
This is a effect processor for using with a computer or laptop. In Guitar Rig 5 there are some Legend tones and I also use tones from Guitar Rig 4. There are 500 tones.
 Ease of Use: 8
 8.5
 9.5
 7.4
review (1) pictures (2) 12 comments vote for this gear:
Guitar Rig 5 Reviewed by: Mohaiminul, on june 28, 2012

Ease of Use: This is a effect processor for using with a computer or laptop. Native Instruments also have Guitar Rig Pedalboard. It's quite expensive. It's all about sound, if someone want to buy every effect pedals in Guitar Rig 5, that will be a dream and thats only possible for some super rich people. Its manual is easy to learn. But didn't need a manual to use it. If you have a good sound card then its so much more better to use it. I don't know about does it produce unlimited sustain. But if I use volume boost at 30db and a noise reduction thats very long sustain. // 8

Sound: In Guitar Rig 5 there are some Legend tones and I also use tones from Guitar Rig 4. There are 500 tones. The tone you can't imagine that also in Guitar Rig 5. There are [you can import more]: - 18 amp models, - 3 cabinets, - 6 delay & echo, [these are awesome then you think] - 13 distortion pedals, [these are the power of guitar rig] - 13 dynamic pedals for volume, noise, etc., - 5 equalizer, [to make the perfect tone you need] - 9 filters, these are for wah, pitch, etc. - 5 modifiers, [with this you can make the most weirdest sound of the entire history of earth, cause there are LFO, Envelope, etc...] - 8 awesome modulation, - 5 pitch pedals, - 8 best reverb, - 7 Special FX, [yeah they are so special] - 5 tools [for Split your guitar tone to different pan, soundbox, for loop, and more...] // 10

Reliability & Durability: I think this is best for recording in studio. In my profile you can listen my recording with with it. My recording was in my home with a crappy built in soundcard. But if you have Guitar Rig Pedalboard or a effect processor with similar keys and buttons, or a large keyboard, you can use it in stage live. Yes I'm depended on it. // 10

Overall Impression: Yeah I feel good with Guitar Rig 5. I play mostly Metal, Rock, sometimes others. Guitar Rig is serving me nicely. I use PC so much and with that I use Guitar Rig 5 so much. Good luck with it. // 10

More Native Instruments reviews rating category latest review