Super Bawl Whine-O-Wah Review

manufacturer: Snarling Dogs date: 11/26/2007 category: Guitar Effects
Snarling Dogs: Super Bawl Whine-O-Wah
The Super Bawl Whine-O is the Whine-O wah with 2 additional features. Hormone Control enables you to switch between an Estrogen (clean) and Testosterone (dirty) wah sound. Twinductor Beef Boost enables you to activate a second inductor, causing the wah to sound especially thick!
 Ease of Use: 10
 8.9
 7.8
review (1) 11 comments vote for this gear:
Super Bawl Whine-O-Wah Reviewed by: cyclefreak207, on november 26, 2007

Ease of Use: This wah is amazingly simple. I didn't get a manual with this as it was returned to the store after some one bought it and didn't like it. The one I got was in mint condition. The sounds really depend on your taste. It has a true bypass which makes for good sounds when the pedal is turned off. // 10

Sound: You first have to plug it in, then you gotta figure out if you want a bassish sound or a trebbly sound or something in the middle. So the choices are whiteroom (bass), voodoo (mid), or shaft (trebly) and then there is a Switch on the opposite side for if you want distortion added. Pretty damn simple. then you can push on the second inductor. I don't really see a difference in it, other than it makes the sound a little crisper and a little more noticeable. Then you have a volume. Very easy to get a good sound out of it. I use this with my Marshall mg and it sounds fantastic and with a Boss MD-2. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This thing is built like a tank. I know everyone says that for their new pedal. But this thing, it's got a huge outter casing, and the pushing thing is shaped like a foot, you really feel it's sturdyness when your pounding on it. I would definately depend on this thing with no backup. // 10

Overall Impression: I love it. I play this along with my Gretsch electromatic solid body, Marshall MG100HDFX, and a Boss MD-2. If it were lost I probably wouldn't be able to afford another one, but I got such a good deal I had to buy it, and it's been amazing to me since. I love how freakin easy it is to dial in your sound, it has the switches to guide you through it. I also love the fact that it has a semi distortiony sound in it. it's just an all out great pedal. Much better than any Crybabies or Vox pedals I tried. It's phenomenal. // 10

More Snarling Dogs reviews rating category latest review