UK (Manchester), October 15, 2004 Review

36 crazyfists: UK (Manchester), October 15, 2004
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
UK (Manchester), October 15, 2004 Reviewed by: Jay_Lee, on november 04, 2004

Sound: The sound I was dissapointed in, the singer and drummer where amazing, but I think the bass was on way way too quite. I mean during one song, it cuts of for four beats where just the bass is playing, the sound sounds really effective, but live I couldnt hear the bass at all, and the guitar. Well a lot of there songs have 2 guitars in them, so when it came to playin it on stage, a lot of the more lead guitar stuff wasn't played because he had to play the ryhthem. So they were ok, but as my friend said after the gig, you should never record a song that you know you can't play live. // 6

Perfomance: The performance was brilliant, really got the croud going. And about every 4-5 songs they would stop an just talk to the audience. You know it was good, especially when the lead singer said it was okay to spit at the dtrummer. So everyone stated spitting at HIM, then he caught one in his mouth and spat it back at us. Really good true rock fashion. // 10

Overall Impression: England, Liverpool, Liverpool Academy 2, 15th October 2004. The opener was Bullet For My Valentine, they were brilliant, everysong was amazing, really good musicians. And the other was Eighteen Visions, a slightly bigger band, they have a small tour of there own coming up in the UK soon, but I didn't like them at all. There was one song I like in a set of about 7, so no, they wern't too good, but I will say they gave a great performance never the less. The show was brilliant for the pit, it was huge, and very energetic, I hated the pratt in it tho Who was literally flying kikin everyone, no need at all. My ticket cost me 10.50 an it was worth every penny. The best part of the show was the final song, there 'trade mark' song you could say, "slit wrist theory", totaly incredible performance. I not only would, but will definitly be at there next gig when they come back to the UK. // 8

More 36 Crazyfists reviews rating latest review